The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study...

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014), Mathieson et al. (2015): they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[24][5] Despite their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.[25]

So yo hol' up, you be sayin Aryans weren't white?

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2017/09/19/135616.DC4/135616-1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Asia
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19415315
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19449030
nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14507.html?message-global=remove&foxtrotcallback=true
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5337992/
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135962
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26062507
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Yamnaya were the so called proto-Indo-Europeans. They migrated all over Eurasia and in europe they practised a heavy sexual selection, which they were able due to all the excess neolithic farmer women with dead husbands. This is what created the Corded-Ware culture, which was fair haired and blue eyed. The Eastern group of the Corded-Ware migrated back into Asia as the proto-Indo-Aryans and slaughtered their pureblooded Yamnaya cousins.

If Aryans are defined by the Indo-Aryan people, then the early ones were in fact white.

I'm so confused, what? So the Yamnaya were from the Corded War Culture, and later migrated to Eurasia, blanda upped with the locals, only to be massacred by new Corded Ware migrants?

Where's the evidence for ANY of this?

But that doesn't make sense. So we have the Yomamma people which OP's comment says weren't fair haired and shit. Said people create the Corded Ware people, which suddenly is now fair?

Simply said. The Yamnaya lived in the Ukranian/Russian steppe area. When they lived there, they developed horse-domestication and spokewheel/chariot riding. This gave them a massive advantage over other tribes and allowed them to travel great distances. When they arrived to Europe they killed the majority of the people but often kept the women as their brides. Since they had so many women to choose from they would choose the one with the lightest features (which is still a modern beauty ideal), over time they were bleached in European farmer women's wombs and became a new people, the Corded Ware culture. The ones who lived around in the Baltic seperated to form a group known as the "Indo-Aryans", which would later move down the South-East to invade India.

I'll try to get the genetic sources later. It all sounds very confusing but it makes sense once you get through..

The Proto-Indo-Europeans weren't, but the Proto-Indo-Iranians were.

>were able due to all the excess neolithic farmer women with dead husbands. This is what created the Corded-Ware culture
R1A already had EEF admixture before Corded Ware.

Fun fact. Central-Eastern and Northern Europe was always white.

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2017/09/19/135616.DC4/135616-1.pdf

>"Western hunter-gatherers (WHG) had a distinctive blue-eyed, dark skin pigmentation
phenotype1,2 that emerged in the Mesolithic.6 In contrast, we show that Mesolithic and
Neolithic individuals from Ukraine, Latvia and the Iron Gates had, like Scandinavian and
Eastern hunter-gatherers, intermediate to high frequencies of the derived skin pigmentation
allele at SLC24A5. Unlike Scandinavian and Eastern hunter-gatherers, however, they have
low frequency of the derived SLC45A2 allele. The derived OCA2/HERC2 allele associated
with light (particularly blue) eye color is common in WHG, SHG, and hunter-gatherers from
Latvia, but at low frequency in hunter-gatherers from Ukraine and the Iron Gates. This allele
appears to be differentiated in a North-South gradient, as it is today – suggesting the
possibility of long-term balancing selection due to geographic variation in selective pressure.
The WHG phenotype of light eye and dark skin pigmentation1 thus appears to be restricted to
western Europe and is far from universal in European hunter-gatherers, with light skin
pigmentation common in Northern and Eastern Europe before the appearance of agriculture."

Yamnaya were Indo-Europeanized shitskins from Anatolia.

The only source I'm getting is /pol/.

Lol no they weren't, by all accounts it seems they were the proto-Indo-Europeans.

By all accounts you're making idiotic theories again.

Fight idiocy with idiocy.

Yeah but where's the stuff about their phenotype? Is this from a study?

>The Yamna culture is identified with the late Proto-Indo-Europeans (PIE) in the Kurgan hypothesis of Marija Gimbutas. It is the strongest candidate for the Urheimat (homeland) of the Proto-Indo-European language, along with the preceding Sredny Stog culture, now that archaeological evidence of the culture and its migrations has been closely tied to the evidence from linguistics[20] and genetics.[2][21] Significantly, animal grave offerings were made (cattle, sheep, goats and horse), a feature associated with Proto-Indo-Europeans.[22] The culture was predominantly nomadic, with some agriculture practiced near rivers and a few hillforts.[23] Characteristic for the culture are the inhumations in pit graves under kurgans (tumuli). The dead bodies were placed in a supine position with bent knees and covered in ochre. Multiple graves have been found in these kurgans, often as later insertions.[citation needed] The earliest remains in Eastern Europe of a wheeled cart were found in the "Storozhova mohyla" kurgan (Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine, excavated by Trenozhkin A.I.) associated with the Yamna culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Asia

I meant this You made shit up with that Corded Ware theory. All you do is making shit up 24/7. Why the fuck won't you get a job?

So the Aryans were mixed from the get go with dark papis and blonde mommas.

is not me.

Here are the sources

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19415315
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19449030

R1b aren't Aryans. Never were and never will be.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Asia
>According to genetic studies, Yamnaya Proto-Indo-European migration to Europe led to Corded Ware culture, where Yamnaya Proto-Indo-Europeans mixed with "Scandinavian hunter-gatherer" women who carried genetic alleles HERC2/OCA2, which causes combination of blue eyes and blond hair.[57][58][33] Proto-Indo-Iranians who split from Corded Ware culture formed the Andronovo culture and are believed to have spread genetic alleles HERC2/OCA2 that cause blonde hair to parts of West Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[58]

Yamnaya men blanda upped with Scandinavian women to produce the Aryans.

Theory at best. R1b didn't magically become R1a. And R1a was dominant factor in CWC, Andronovo and Sintashta

To add more. Corded Ware became a thing when R1a bright-skinned and bright-haired elite conquered Funnelbeaker culture of Central/Northern Europe, those people were already bright in pigmentation.

As you can see, it has nothing to do with R1b shitskins.

In scandinavia, where the proeuropean haplogroup I is omnipresent happened the contrary right?
proto european fucked yamnaya women, according to dna

Lines of that "l" individual date back to Corded Ware, so he was most likely "adopted" by CWC.

>Corded Ware
>Yamnaya

Yamnaya gave birth to Bell Beakers not Corded Ware

Yamnaya was EXCLUSIVELY R1b DEAL WITH IT

>with light skin
pigmentation common in Northern and Eastern Europe before the appearance of agriculture.
At what point before though? I’ve read findings that say as recently as 7,000 years ago, there were Europeans with blue eyes and dark skin, and light skin only really started taking off as a RESULT of agriculture, and the need for more Vitamin D to replace what was lacking in the new diet.

They were dark/brown

Only R1b shitskins. And they weren't Aryans.

R1b-ulls
>Manly brown and black hair
>Manly brown eyes
>Endless testosterone
>Alphas
>Warrior race that conquered the world
>Took the most fertile part of Europe
>Melanin Warriors
>Rule over I-nbreds and R1a-nts

I-nbreds
>Constantly pushed back by Indo-European R1b
>Constantly genocided
>Piss hair
>Betas
>Took the shitty part of Europe, a frozen shithole
>Ruled by R1b-ull dynasties
>Women are good looking because R1b-ulls bred them to produce sex slaves for them

R1a-nts
>Constantly pushed back by Turkic R1b
>Whimpy frail body
>Piss hair
>Zetas
>Ruled by R1b-ull dynasties
>Took the shittiest part of Europe, an utterly frozen shithole
>Women are good looking because R1b-ulls bred them to produce sex slaves for them

My ancestors genocided 98% of the I-nbreds, feels good

>R1b
>originated in Asia
>interjected into modern western Europe
Does the white man fear the superior Asian gene?

it takes special kind of autist to make posts like these

pic related, the said autist behind the posts

The R* haplogroup originated in Asia and most likely came from the Ancient-Northern-Eurasians. They were however, caucasoids.

>Autism

It is just a fact

As usual, the R1b Master Race stand at the top

So the PIE are asians, and they impregnated the white women and cucked the white boys

Trying to assign haplogroups to individuals based on the dominant haplogroup of their country is the pinnacle of retardation. Hitler was from a majority R1b/R1a country and he was E1b. I'm Slavic and I'm I1. You're a complete idiot.

What kind of Slav, is I not common amongst Yugoslavs?

Russian.

We are taking over your countries, cumskin

You blondcucks are finished

Corded Ware stems from Khvalnysk culture most likely, not Yamnaya you brainlet.

>I will post dubious images with little verified sources and shitpost
Bravo

see

>be French
>Want to learn about the crusades
>Open an Anglo book
>You are not mentioned even one time
>Oh wait ! You are not mentioned but your women are !
>Check the Latin Original, French are mentioned plentifully but disapear under the term "Franks", except this one time when the translator accurately translate "French women"

Pic related is your last doing

I hope we will destroy more Arab countries so they can invade you and finish you

Your endless persecution of the French will end with your women raped and your men castrated, subhuman

You saw what I said.

You don't even understand what Cordred Ware Yamanya were.

I2> everything else
stand unites brothers

Yamna is not confirmed first PIE culture. Also the most of samples are not very representative because they come from the southern parts admixed with Caucasians.

Khvalynsk is a better candidate, because we found both R1b and R1a there, while Yamna was almost exclusively R1b (at least in southern samples which were tested), which means there is no or little connection between Yamna and CWC.

Corded Ware was R1a and light-pigmented, so they did not come from Yamna, or at least not from the parts we have samples from.

On top of that Khvalnysk had R1a-M417 to which current R1a branches in Europe belong to and CWC belonged to. While Yamnayan R1b have irrelevant branches that are not common among W.Europeans.

>that are not common among W.Europeans

Wrong

Afanasievo aka Eastern Yamnaya were R1b-M269

Yamnya were the forebreares to PIE, but agreed they were not first, just where we know distinctly where PIE emerges.

>Afanasievo aka Eastern Yamnaya were R1b-M269
How do you know? They could have been immigrants from Khvalynsk/Samara as well...

>just where we know distinctly where PIE emerges.

Yeah Pontic-Caspian steppe.

Yamnaya were already late PIE. Earliest PIE speakers were likely one of these Khvalnysk/Sredny Stog/Dnieper Donets cultures.

Since we're talking about Proto-Indo-Europeans and older, where the fuck did the Basque come from? How was their language and ethnicity able to hold out for so long?

Don't reply to that French subhuman.

>Poles calling Subhuman anyone
Dumb toilet cleaner

How do you know?

A study about Steppe People(including Yamnaya and Afanasievo) was published in 2014, among Afanasievo samples there were 2 R1b-M269 and 1 R1b-Z2103

I'm not even Polish, neck yourself you low test cuck.

/ag/ - Autism General

>R1b-Z2103

i mean R1b-P297

>A study about Steppe People(including Yamnaya and Afanasievo) was published in 2014, among Afanasievo samples there were 2 R1b-M269 and 1 R1b-Z2103
Yamna was only found to be R1b-Z2103, so it's not a valid proof they came particularly from Yamna and not from for an example Saratov.

You're an R1ant so it the same as being Polish

>low test cuck
I can bash your mongoloid skull easily, cuck

>You're an R1ant so it the same as being Polish
Go back to /int/ with shitposts like this, retard.

Afanasievo people are autosomally indistinguishable from Yamnaya people

>The Early Bronze Age Afanasievo culture in the Altai-Sayan region is genetically indistinguishable from Yamnaya, confirming
nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14507.html?message-global=remove&foxtrotcallback=true

They are the same people and are both R1b unlike R1ants

>This pattern points to an admixture process between west and east Eurasian populations that began in earlier periods, certainly before the 1st millennium BCE13,50, a finding consistent with a recent study suggesting the carriers of the Yamnaya culture are genetically indistinguishable from the Afanasievo culture peoples of the Altai-Sayan region

CWC is indistinguishable from Yamnayans autsomally either and it's R1a.

Stop embarrassing yourself you retard.

Yamna was only Proto-Hittite culture, not PIE. Their mutation of R1b is the most common in Anatolia, but very rare in Western Europe.

They obviously had to be whiter than Africans, and the sexual selection pressure had to be such that whiter men were seen as more attractive.

Women literally created white people.

>CWC is indistinguishable from Yamnayans

No you aren't, R1ant

Is OP bullshitting? I don't know much about genetics. Is this downplaying Iranian ties to Yamnya and Andronovo peoples? Someone explain for an idiot like me.

R1b is the master race

Yamna individuals who were tested were mostly dark-pigmented, but:
>it's not certain Yamna was the first and original PIE culture, and mutation of R1b they beared implies they were not
>the only people tested were from it's southern parts, probably admixed with native people of the Caucasus, so this might be the real origin of their dark pigmentation
>Yamnaya people have little to do either racially or genetically with Corded Ware Nordics who created Europe, and later also Proto-Indo-Iranian Andronovo culture.

I'm not an expert on this, so please excuse my ignorance.

It seems to me that if you drew a straight line from the Neolithic samples at the bottom right through the modern European samples at the center (both of these clusters form a sort of -45 degree line), you would end up around the EHG samples instead of the Yamnaya samples. Because of this, I don't see how modern Europeans could be a simple mixture of Yamnaya + Neolithic Europeans. Again, I don't understand this stuff, but it looks like there must have also been some admixture from Hunter Gatherer groups which would give the clusters that -45 degree gradient rather than forming a direct line to Yamnaya.

Those are old samples and already have farmer admixture we have CWC samples without farmer ancestry and they're same as Yamnayans, cretin. Also what do you think that Latvia_LN sample is in your PCA retard?
I already told you before stop embarrassing yourself.

Again, the same slant and sudden curve towards Yamnaya is visible here . Surely there had to be some re-emergence of Hunter Gather admixture in Europeans at around the same time as the IE expansions from the steppe?

>Those are old samples
This study was published in 2017, r1ant

The Genomic History Of Southeastern Europe of Mathieson et al. (2017)

>I'm not an expert on this, so please excuse my ignorance.
Nobody here is an expert, myself i learned from Eupedia and Dienekes, and i still rely heavily on Dienekes

>I don't see how modern Europeans could be a simple mixture of Yamnaya + Neolithic Europeans.
Yamnaya men took Native women, then a natural drift happened due to mutation, Europeans still have Yamnaya admixture to various degrees

This take over happened during the Bell Beakers expansion btw

>90% of Britain's Neolithic gene pool within a few hundred years, continuing the process that brought Steppe ancestry into central and northern Europe 400 years earlier.
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135962

Also, when i claim that Yamnaya people are the ancestors of Western Euros i'm not referring to their autosomal-dna, i'm referring to their Y-DNA

Patrilinearly both West Euros and Yamnaya are R1b, although no R1b-M269 was found among Yamnaya people, Afanasievo Culture, who is the produce of a Eastward expansion of Yamnaya people, is mainly R1b-M269

>"The Early Bronze Age Afanasievo culture in the Altai-Sayan region is genetically indistinguishable from Yamnaya, confirming an eastward expansion across the steppe, in addition to the westward expansion into Europe. Thus, the Yamnaya migrations resulted in gene flow across vast distances, essentially connecting Altai in Siberia with Scandinavia in the Early Bronze Age.

The language is probably Pre-Indo-European. Whether the people are is debatable. We know, however, that modern sardinian people have the DNA most similar to pre-indo-europeans. (as they found similarities with Ötzi, the ice mummy)

Thanks. Is it still possible though that hunter gatherer admixture (as in "exclusively" hunter gatherer admixture, not just hunter gatherer admixture via Yamnaya) did increase during this time as well? Couldn't it partially explain why hunter gatherer haplogroups like I1 and I2 are far more common compared to farmer haplogroups in the more northern parts of Europe (that were still settled by farmers)?

>Couldn't it partially explain why hunter gatherer haplogroups like I1 and I2 are far more common compared to farmer haplogroups in the more northern parts of Europe (that were still settled by farmers)?

I'm truely clueless about that, but from what say Eupedia it is possible.

>The earliest sign of haplogroup I1 emerged from the testing of Early Neolithic Y-DNA from western Hungary (Szécsényi-Nagy et al. (2014)). A single I1 sample was identified alongside a G2a2b sample, both from the early Linear Pottery (LBK) culture, which would later diffuse the new agricultural lifestyle to most of Poland, Germany and the Low Countries. This means that haplogroup I1 was present in central Europe at the time of the Neolithic expansion.

>It is therefore possible that I1 lineages were among the Mesolithic European hunter-gatherers that were assimilated by the wave of East Mediterranean Neolithic farmers (represented chiefly by Y-haplogroup G2a). There is also evidence from the samples of the Early Neolithic Starčevo culture and Cardium Pottery culture that haplogroup I2a lived alongside G2a farmers both in south-eastern and south-western Europe.

I see. I guess we'll have to wait for more studies to come out.

>ignores that R1a CWC is same as Yamnaya

>proceeds to shitpost whataboutism

You're a sad being.

And my PCA is from same study retard, Latvia_LN which is CWC falls in same place with Ukraine_Yamanya.

And by old I mean those CWC samples are from different studies and already as explained have farmer ancestry which is why they don't plot with Yamnyans anymore, now recently we had two studies which CWC samples without farmer ancestry and they plot with Yamnayans retard.

Shitpost as much as you want it won't change the fact that they're autosomally the same.

You're an hateful being, calling other people subhuman is very hateful, especially when your country is leeching European(French & German) wellfare

>that they're autosomally the same

You aren't the same patrilinearly

We Indo-Europeans are a patriarchal people we do not recognize autosomal DNA, only Y-DNA

>You aren't the same patrilinearly

>We Indo-Europeans are a patriarchal people we do not recognize autosomal DNA, only Y-DNA

Folks this is what mental illness looks like.

You also called us shitskins there

Yourself you recognize that we Indo-Eruopeans aren't of the same Race than you

>You aren't the same patrilinearly
>We Indo-Europeans are a patriarchal people we do not recognize autosomal DNA, only Y-DNA
While ago you literally said that Afanasevo are Yamnaya because muh aDNA, but now you changed your mind and said that aDNA doesn't matter.

Are you dumb or mentally ill?

Take your meds.

>Yourself you recognize that we Indo-Eruopeans aren't of the same Race than you
Real R1a CWC Indo-Europeans were Nordic and powerful looking, you R1b larpers are dark-skinned manlet subhumans.

Afanasievo is recognized as an Eastward expansion of Yamnaya, Corded Ware isn't

i'm using Autosomal DNA to prove an accepted theory while you are using Autosomal DNA to prove a made-up "theory"

>Afanasievo is recognized as an Eastward expansion of Yamnaya
Prove it then. And you can't use aDNA as an argument, because you have already said it doesn't matter.

And yes, CWC was not a shitskin R1b expansion, it was a Nordic R1a expansion. Just like Andronovo and Abashevo-Sintashta.

You're talking to two different people, also what made up "theory" are you speaking of? That people from related steppe cultures are genetically very closely related despite that they carry different parental markers which are irrelevant to your overall genetic makeup other than your autistic obsession? Is this news to you?

Already done
>"The Early Bronze Age Afanasievo culture in the Altai-Sayan region is genetically indistinguishable from Yamnaya, confirming an eastward expansion across the steppe, in addition to the westward expansion into Europe. Thus, the Yamnaya migrations resulted in gene flow across vast distances, essentially connecting Altai in Siberia with Scandinavia in the Early Bronze Age.

>This pattern points to an admixture process between west and east Eurasian populations that began in earlier periods, certainly before the 1st millennium BCE13,50, a finding consistent with a recent study suggesting the carriers of the Yamnaya culture are genetically indistinguishable from the Afanasievo culture peoples of the Altai-Sayan region

>CWC was not a shitskin R1b expansion,

Indeed

It was a blond cuck expansion, the same kind than the Polish and Ukrainian whores that warm my bed at night

>Just like Andronovo and Abashevo-Sintashta.

A bunch of cuckholds conquered by Arabs and Turks, the R1bulls stand firm for eternity

>this French turbocuck larping as uber Indo-European despite that majority of their ancestry is from Neolithic Farmers

loving
every
laugh

>"The Early Bronze Age Afanasievo culture in the Altai-Sayan region is genetically indistinguishable from Yamnaya, confirming an eastward expansion across the steppe"
Not an argument, because you have already said that aDNA doesn't matter.
>a finding consistent with a recent study suggesting the carriers of the Yamnaya culture are genetically indistinguishable from the Afanasievo culture peoples of the Altai-Sayan region"
So what? They could be cousin populations, not necessarily Yamna descendants.
>It was a blond cuck expansion
Shitskin, I bet that if you saw a blonde tall Aryan you would literally shit yourself.
>A bunch of cuckholds conquered by Arabs and Turks, the R1bulls stand firm for eternity
R1a Russians and R1a Indians are world superpowers, while your pathethic Surrenderniggeristan is just a German (I y-DNA to a high degree) puppet state.

>Quoting Haak

Here is another part of his study

I hope you like it

>R1a Russians and R1a Indians are world superpowers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

The funniest thing is that Kerala is most developed part of India and the least R1a

>Not an argument, because you have already said that aDNA doesn't matter.
I said it doesn't matters if they aren't accepted by archeologists as related

>So what? They could be cousin populations, not necessarily Yamna descendants.

Geneticists already answered this point they are Yamnaya people that migrated to the East

"genetically indistinguishable from Yamnaya, confirming an eastward expansion across the steppe"

>MUH HAPLOGROUPS

>I said it doesn't matters if they aren't accepted by archeologists as related
What do you not understand in "the same R1b mutation as Yamnaya"? Afanasevo had diffrent mutations, so nothing is confirmed by archaelogy sweetie. And Tocharians were probably not Yamna descendants, because they were not swarthy. They were Blond, Brown (so semi-Blond) and Red haired Nordic people.

>And Tocharians were probably not Yamna descendants, because they were not swarthy

Afanasievo were dark haired and dark eyed, as for the Tocharians(Tarim Mummies) they were R1a
>sweetie

CRINGY

>CRINGY
Really? Then look at this: