$3700 to almost $3000, started end of august, swept up with all the crashes. What am I doing wrong?

$3700 to almost $3000, started end of august, swept up with all the crashes. What am I doing wrong?

>What am I doing wrong?
holding shitcoins
start daytrading
buy dips sell when i goes up, repeat
bye

Nothing wong, just wait and be patient. Are you female or have some disorder.

Yes...

What's the difference?

xrp only coin in the list thatll help you get som gainz next few weeks

be my crypto gf

There's your sign. Emotional traders will always lose money
kek

You hold 5 literal shitcoins and are apparently trying to sell the only one that's actually worth a damn.

Just neck yourself, OP, you're not gonna make it.

I really wasen't, I was making money on my first few days then the first crashed happened, I recovered then too many crashes happen after in short time...
I'm stressed out, I'm not doing something right, my daytrading is going fine

Well played

Started with 2400 33 days ago. Went hp to 4000 in a week then everything crashed and im at 2550 now

hey there's nothing wrong with strat

I started with $2000 USD and my portfolio is at 28k right now. If you're incapable of learning on your own I'll teach you what I know for .1BTC you insufferable nigger

Oh I'm just holding the shitcoins for long term, doing the proper trading with most of my money

>buying a bunch of meme shit
i fucking hate you man

started 3-4 weeks ago. 2000 -> 900 -> 2500 -> we'll see if btc recovers or i'm fucked holding shitcoins

What can you teach?

Sould I be buying bitcoins now'=??

the only worthy coin you have there is funfair and you barely own any

How long did it take, and how much of it was caused by sheer luck? Please answer honestly.

I've been holding omesigo since July. None of the "crashes" affected it. At worst I only fell down to no profit made. I'm still up 15% my initial investment.

What's a good way of telling if its just gonna be a dip or if its gonna plummet in price? I know there probably isn't a way to predict it with certainty but at least some kind of indication to base a decision on. Or is the best way to simply place stop losses?

Sorry, bit of a noob. Been trying to learn as much as I can the past few weeks.

Figure that out and you're set for life, user.

Ah I see. That actually clears up a lot. I guess I've been trying to find something that doesn't exist.

get a hammer, break your fingers. sell once it heals. have nerves of steel

>dgb
>neo
>monaco
wow
picked 3 of the worst coins possible lmao

drop strat, its a shit coin with a shit community. buy back later when the devs actually do something other than bitch about nearly not getting listed on binance

you bought exactly in a bearish market. I remember late august to september everything was red, bitcoin was at 4k when it was 4.9k just a week before. don't buy exactly on a dip, buy when it somehow stabilizes after a dip.

You can see my shit coins that I picked up for like $20 each, don't really care too much about them, I'm planning on keeping them for years to come for fun , doing serious trading with much larger sums like 1k each

All of those coins are shitcoins. Seriously.

Buy: OMG, LISK, ARK, XVG.

Went from 700 tot 3324 in a few months.

Put the NEO in ARK

and the Digibyte in Verge.

not buying into a good ICO like Ethbet this Sunday

well I redid my thing

just buy and hold BAT until mercury release. Not that hard

You bought all those Veeky Forums shilled meme coins ATH didn't you?

Father...

>omg

You fucked it up

Guys wtf, my savings went up $100 tho...

don't know much about it, but im gonna say you should probably get rid of omg right about now. keep all the rest, even though they are long shots.

sell everything for more omg

why? is it going to drop?

All of it is luck. Crypto is gambling. Coins will explode and crash regardless of muh technology muh devs. The exceptions are ETH when they had legitimate corporate interests in the Ethereum Alliance, OMG with Money Skeleton on board, etc.

Very, very few coins are worth having. We need a mass extinction event to get rid of the other roughly 1,000 out there.

I got over 6,000 Verge, when is this shit gonna moon?

>Monaco
>Neo
>DGB

Jesus Christ OP

That's not enough man, it's gonna moon to 20 cents in 3 months

100 OMG is good to have if it actually pumps to 40-50 like NEO

what's the minimum Verge power level to have?

Stratis, Neo, DGB, its like you're specifically seeking out the worst coins to hold.

Sell everything except NEO, buy ARK/NEO/OMG at dips

Just put everything into WTC and come back in November for 3-4x gains..

Since a major part of your portfolio is in BTC, It's swings mainly affect your overall balance.
Therefore I would not worry about it too much
Also, not knowing the time and price of the coins you bought makes it hard in giving proper verdict.

i lost $7k in that same period, learn from your mistakes