Where were you when the Huffington Post LITERALLY shilled Minereum?

Where were you when the Huffington Post LITERALLY shilled Minereum?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/59b81251e4b02c642e4a11bc

Get in before the Artemine ICO.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/artemine-creates-major-technical-breakthrough-introduces-public-mining
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NICE JUST BOUGHT 100K

Hahahah this is the best timeline

cointelegraph.com/news/artemine-creates-major-technical-breakthrough-introduces-public-mining

The mainstream shilling keeps rolling in.

Why is this thread dying? This is unironically big news

I'm at a loss. Not even any FUD. Huh.

Thanks OP, just bought 100k

Community contributors

any cunt can write for this fake news

I challenge your reading comprehension, the author of the article in the OP is a regular financial contributor. Regardless, the article isn't just about MNE, and the cointelegraph post cost about 20k.

BOOM NIGGA I AM STILL HOLDING MY MNE STRONG.THIS BAD BOY AND ANT ARE GONNA MAKE FUCKING RICH!!

>Huffington Post
>liberals
>doing smart things with their money.
all they do is spend their mcchecks they day they get them and beg the government for more free shit

its paid for you idiot

Yes...I know...that's how advertising usually happens

Happening?

Is minerium going to explode when the ICO starts?

Shortly before, probably.

livecoin to buy?

Yeah. it has the best volume.

Want to beat Artemine/Minereum? Invest in POSW. Then start staking it (it is proof of stake protocol). Let your shares multiply a little every day through staking. Staking is free money. Why people try to time the market instead of staking it is beyond me.

See here:

IT'S A SHITCOIN

BUY BUY BUY

This. If you see a post on HuffPost's contributor platform that even remotely looks like FUD, you can just report it as abusive and they'll take it down without even questioning you.