The U.S. is now over $20 trillion in debt

marketwatch.com/story/heres-how-the-us-got-to-20-trillion-in-debt-2017-03-30

When the next recession hits there won't be anywhere to hide

Buy crypto

Just fucking buy all the Bitcoins, ETH, and Aragon you can and hide.

We will be the future millionaires.

>there won't be anywhere to hide
See

who cares, we are the most powerful country in the world. countries are pretty much obliged to do business with us and we can keep borrowing or printing indefinitely.

And if anyone says otherwise we have the most powerful military force in the history of mankind for them to file complaints with

What if the USA bought one trillion USD in Bitcoin in 2010?

They don't have the money, that's the point.

They could ask the Fed to print it. When Bitcoin shoots up, they could sell at vaultoro for Gold.

Debt is what gives the dollar value, not gold.

Debt is the only thing keeping this country afloat.

>we have the most powerful military force in the history of mankind
Stupid redneck, just fucking stupid redneck

>who cares, we are the most powerful country in the world

you cant even get a fat korean kid to respect you. all your military strength is useless when the big A word is involved.

who has a bigger military force than America?

I'll be patiently waiting your response

please, enlighten me which army in the history of the world ever had the firepower the american military has right now?

ICBM's makes it irrelevant

the only reason why north korea is not a nuclear wasteland right now is because we dont want south korean qt'ies in Seol to get injured

>in the history of the world

You need to be more concerned about looking forewards not backwards.

>waste billions on useless military bases offshore
>build overpriced aircrafts
>boohoo we da best look our military budget

soviet union had more bodies to throw in 1945 and could have conquered the entire fucking planet you burger bitch

what do you think goldman is doing

thanks guy who doesn't understand interest rates.

>buy crypto which is valued in fiat which will be losing value and there is no intrinsic value for the crypto itself to fall back on

Dumb cunt.

>Implying that blockchain technology won't turn gold and silver into just another industrial commodity

W E W

The Fed doesn't print shit, the Treasury does. The Fed has never lent us anything. We're in """debt""" to them for the service of telling the Treasury to print money, which it can do itself. There's no point to a central bank, currency production is far better off nationalized by every measure.

>who cares when the country collapses and the "strongest fighting force in the history of mankind" is widdled down to fucking nothing because the retards in charge can't stop spending money

H'okay

GTFO gramps

crypto can be traded in fiat just like any commodity can be traded in fiat
if anons choose to accept payment in crypto for rl shit and anons willing to provide their services for crypto the're be no need for the extra step of exchanging crypto fiat for purchases

Yet we rekt the soviet union, won the cold war and came out on top by miles. You were saying?

shits about to go down in the US for sure a Recession but the question is when? Do we have 1-2 years to stock up Crytpo and other necessary commodities to survive this massive hit? I think so if not months

We had nuclear weapons before the soviets did. If we wanted too we would not have stopped with japan

>running out of money means the guns go away

???

You didn't wreck anything, the soviets fell under the pressure of their own economic system, you just sat there and watched.

You think russians give a shit how many nukes you have? when it takes too long to make them?

i think its heading that way I agree no need to think of Fiat anymore at this point but look a head. some areas are now fulling invested in Bit Coin and accept it as payment, once the US dollar tumbles those who hold BTC will be on top and of course like always the US dollar will go back up after a few years then it will be safe to convert

The difference being that crypto isn't fuckin tangible. It has no intrinsic value.

>Nikita Khrushchev, having served as a military commissar and intermediary between Stalin and his generals during the war, addressed directly the significance of Lend-lease aid in his memoirs:

>I would like to express my candid opinion about Stalin’s views on whether the Red Army and the Soviet Union could have coped with Nazi Germany and survived the war without aid from the United States and Britain. First, I would like to tell about some remarks Stalin made and repeated several times when we were “discussing freely” among ourselves. He stated bluntly that if the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war. If we had had to fight Nazi Germany one on one, we could not have stood up against Germany’s pressure, and we would have lost the war. No one ever discussed this subject officially, and I don’t think Stalin left any written evidence of his opinion, but I will state here that several times in conversations with me he noted that these were the actual circumstances. He never made a special point of holding a conversation on the subject, but when we were engaged in some kind of relaxed conversation, going over international questions of the past and present, and when we would return to the subject of the path we had traveled during the war, that is what he said. When I listened to his remarks, I was fully in agreement with him, and today I am even more so.[30]

dude if you understood how Bit Coin works you would not be saying that sure its not physically tangible but that Dollar is just a piece of paper with promise of gold backing it up, and that my friend is over with there is not enough back up, how ever Bit Coin is actually worth something and its world wide

Said the ancient Greek, the ancient Roman, etc ad nauseum.

It means you're fucked and the glorified mercs that constitute your military won't do shit because they're NOT GETTING PAID YOU BUTTFUCKED PUSSY.

I'll enjoy watching the American Empire die and brutally raping and murdering American cunts and young boys.

And there will be nothing you can do but watch and sob.

> that Dollar is just a piece of paper with promise of gold backing it up

Not since 1971. Where the fuck have you been?

>and that my friend is over with there is not enough back up, how ever Bit Coin is actually worth something and its world wide

wut

Crypto currency does not exist. No intrinsic value.

>they fell into economic disaster

Not our problem