Tfw want to bike to work to save time/money but it's 8km one way and I'll get tired and sweaty

>tfw want to bike to work to save time/money but it's 8km one way and I'll get tired and sweaty

I'm fat, the thread

8km by bike.. come on ull get used to it after a week

If I lived 15 miles from work I would bike. I live 40 miles away and can't

I can easily bike it but im just concerned that it limits my choice of clothing and will make me sweaty.

get to work early, shower and change their

If you don't have showers at your workplace DO NOT cycle, no healthy adult does not sweat after 8km of brisk cycling, so please be considerate of your customers and colleagues. If you do have showers, cycle you bum.

There is no showers at my job.

Also where do you fucking people work where you have showers??? A prison?

well, there you go. sorry op.

Get a gym membership near your work. That's what I do, it's like 2 blocks away and it's only like $30 a month. I'm a girl by the way.

>doesn't have a locker room, shower, and gym at your workplace
where do you work, fucking McDonalds? You keep all your cocaine in your desk like an idiot?

Are you sure it'll be that bad? If im in jeans and a t shirt can it maybe work?

I dont have a car and the bus literally takes 2x as long because of retarded routes + fare. This way I wont need to do regular cardio either so ill have save time additionally.

No proper gym near lol and I already have a gym membership

post tets

Don't bother, she isn't even Asian

Sorry Gordon Gecko some of us arent ballers and we work a jobs that don't have optimal facilities.

All the normie coworkers drive cars anyway

Holy fuck an ACTUAL wageslave hahahaha

well, i'm a girl and maybe you won't sweat if you take a nice, leisurely ride to work. why don't you ride the route when you're off work and find out?

>not biking 40 miles
pussy, should take 5 hours, max

Good idea ill try that thanks sweetie buns

What kind of out-of shape retard stinks when he rides 8km? Sure, you make be slightly sweaty if your coworkers licked your dick but you shouldn't be noticeable.

Pretty much everyone? On a summer day biking I dont see how it's possible to not sweat.

>What kind of out-of shape retard stinks when he rides 8km?

If you think that you don't stink after exercise you are one of those super special retards that doesn't have any self-awareness and spends their life wondering why no one likes you.

ALWAYS wash after exercise if you are entering a business or social environment.

E-Bike

also in germany we have "rexona deo roll"
I swear to god using this will just stop any sweating completely

Wear an ice vest or other personal cooling gear.

Fuck so it's not an option then?

I'll check out those

This

Or motorbike. Still cheaper than a car

STFU ROASTIE

a guy I used to work with used to change clothes as soon as he arrived, I think that's good enough

How sweaty could I really get fellas

Is this a joke? 8kms is like 15 minutes wtf

So you bike at a speed of 30km/hr??? Wow nice man fast guy

>tfw thats not even fast when you use a cheap road bike

get an electric skateboard senpai

Bobs or pusi ok bb

That seems insanely fast. What the hell I just looked up cycling records are people LITERALLY zooming around at 100km/hr+?

Just look at bikes as you pass them on the road. They're all going about half the speed of the cars.

if you are untrained and you chill on a road bike like my gf then you'll go around 20-22km/h average when you are a little more skilled you go 25-28km/h average. But yeah if there is a hill I can reach up to 90km/h until I piss my pants

That's if you ride a road bike though. I always ride a sand bike everywhere, so as to be prepared for anything, and I tend to be a bit slower.

Well fuck then. Also I dont have a U-lock will my bike get stolen

get a ulock and ask your employer if there is a place where you can store your bike

There's no black people and I got it from like $60 from CL though. Ulocks seem almost same price as bike...

a shitty used roadbike costs 250$+ normally where I live, don't get a fixie you need gears. It needs to have shimano or campagnolo gears and/or brakes or its absolute garbage.
You need a ulock nigga the fuck is wrong with you dont get a nigger bike

Just do what the bike riders at my work do, rock up 20 minutes late then spend 45 minutes showering and getting changed on the company dime

It works homie ill get a better one later

Also I just realized what the fuck do I to if it rains mid bikeride??

The wise faggot has a waterproof bag with backup clothes

>changing clothes in the bathroom and having wet hair with no hairdryer

This is a nightmare

Get an electric bike

Some people have horrible BO, and some people don't. It's congenital

Cu

I work in an ambulance.

Our headquarters have showers, lockers, and beds

biked 35km per day to work 5 days a week

changed in the bathroom into regular clothes

The key is starting early, I stopped off at a coffee shop and stayed an hour so I wasn't sweaty or anything

Even if you are sweaty if you are healthy its not smelly

Is there a gym on site? If yes: shower

>>tfw want to bike to work to save time/money but it's 8km one way and I'll get tired and sweaty
Just use an ebike and set the support to maximum.
Batteries will easily last you back and forth.
If you set it to max you only have to use like 10-20% of your usual power.

Bicycles are good for most jobs but I don't recommend them if you have to wear a suit or very nice clothes in general because it will fuck up the pants and possibly the shoes over time.