Tierion just published a HUUUGE update and is now partnering also insurance firms!!!

Tierion just published a HUUUGE update and is now partnering also insurance firms!!!

BUY INTO FAST.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR30knJs4Xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy buy buy buy!

Link to the update?

I'm holding 50000 of these, not sure if I should sell right now in case the market utterly dies tomorrow. I think this would undoubtedly moon under normal circumstances but it's too young to survive a market catastrophe.

Why do you think the market would crash..

Because the chinese exchange ban has been essentially confirmed.

It's actually already crashing. Christ knows what will happen when the chinese wake up.

fuck it i'll get some

Buy it right now. We are going to moon

war

Enthusiasm is great but your shilling is too heavy handed.

Also, you forgot to mention the best part: If you have enough TNT you'll be able to run a node and earn passive income. You don't even need that many to run a node, apparently something like $400-$500 dollars worth.

any links to info on the running a node?

Nobodies selling

Seriously OP stop fucking desperately spamming threads you faggot, just bump this one and stop being an autist.

Faggot.

Omg this is going to moon so hard. Oh my pussy

it's in the whitepaper... supposed to be announced in detail Sept 15th... to be honest i wonder that it started mooning 3 days early

Oh my god , moon mission coming to tierion!!

>Nodes that have more than the minimum required TNT balance in their Node ETH address will
have an improved chance of winning the periodic drawing. To ensure fairness, the bonus to
improve any single Node’s chance of winning will be capped at 1%.
Every three hours one of the Nodes that meets all of these criteria will be selected, in a random
drawing, to win the reward for that period

im probably retarded but wouldnt that mean you more or less have to join a staking pool of some sort to ever see rewards, unless youre really lucky?

also whats the point in holding a ton of TNT if your "extra" chance of getting rewards caps out at 1 %?

Will it dip?

nigger it went down 50% over the month fuck dipping

youtube.com/watch?v=pR30knJs4Xk

Everything finna dip tomorrow son.

Still, TNT is looking pretty solid right now. I'd expect the dip to be a lot less severe than your average shitcoin.

perfect! :D

CUZ IM T.N.T. - AND ILL WIN THE FIGHT!

TNT is immune of chinks tragedy....