How will Bitcoin go down in history when it's all said and done?

How will Bitcoin go down in history when it's all said and done?

Neets never went to school so they did not know they were repeating history. Basically, its a fucking tulip mate.

E Z money

Neets mass suicide 2017.

Countries suddenly face large surpluses after the neets have killed themselves by 2018

The beginning of the Golden Age of Neets

A bunch of NEETs and early investors will become part of the new 1%.

Normies will wonder how they missed out again.

>Can you believe it Timmy, your grandpa knew about bitcoin when it was only $10,000, he could have bought a whole bitcoin and we would have been rich

>normie investment logic

There is a reason why your family is poor

there wont be any history by the time bitcoin is said and done

failed experiment. Does anyone really think that the "powers that be" that control the world by controlling the supply of money will suddenly give that control up because of a math algo which protects value. Does anyone really believe that???????

I think it'll be like any other goldrush,
It will only be remembered as another 'toogoodtobetrue' way of finding untold wealth for the normies who get in too late.
By the time it goes mainstream, which we may be fast approaching, the ones who have made their wealth will be gone and in their stead will be those analogous to the gambling halls and bars of the old west, who make the real money off of the goldrushers.
>Coinbase will be fucking rich

Retard detected.

Bitcoin? Revolution on the same scale as the Internet.

In the early 21st century, Many uneducated none working mentally disabled autists managed to become the new 1%. Their actions in the past is why the future we have today exists, and we thank our founding neet fathers every single day, when we drive out flying cars, Breath the clean air under our wonder full domes, and when we visit the dinosaur park. The genetically modified kekesaur is all thanks to these wonderful people.

And then, most people won't really even know what bitcoin is or does.
I should say crypto in general, because maybe something will overtake BTC as king, but crypto will likely run on in the background, controlling the finances behind normiesh apps, or even as the framework for the ambitious new internet if the ever becomes a thing.

Greatest scam in history with a cult like following
With all the bad news incoming for bitcoin the people at /r/bitcoin and biz will cry FUD and fake news as the price tumbles
Little do they know that this experiment is doomed to fail
A cup of coffee will cost $10 in fees, no one is buying anything with bitcoin, only buying it to enrich themselves
Bitcoin is the myspace of crypto soon to be replaced but they will continue to speculate as if it has a use in the future
Only to lose everything

Legacycoin. In many ways it already is that. It was always just a prototype for what comes next

Dozens of virgin loser Nazis become billionaires. Buy out the system. leftist cucks get sent to camps by the new world order

Dubs confirms.

>believing that Bitcoin's scaling issues will never be solved
Another retard detected, this thread is bringing them out of the woodwork.

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

PEOPLE CANT PRETEND THEY ARE YOU AND STEAL YOUR FUCKING BITCOIN

PEOPLE CAN PRETEND THEY ARE YOU AND STEAL YOUR USD FROM YOU

HOW THE FUCK IS YOUR STUPID FUCKING USD's WORTH MORE THAN MY FUCKING IMPREGNABLE BITCOINS

Tulips are the best possible analogy. Every other bubble had something of value pushing it - housing, tech, whatever.

But tulips and bitcoins are literally nothing.

Cult like following....

I have noticed this as well. I have been a trader for 5 years and made alot from it, yet I tell everyone I know that I am of the opinion bitcoin is acting as a ponzi. This pisses alot of other people I know off

>no identity theft
>depending on the coin, can make untraceable transactions
>can be decentralized
>Jews hate it and is out of their greasy reach
>good store of wealth if it ever becomes big and stable enough
>no bank and fed middle men
>no charge back jewery
And that's only the stuff off the tip of my brain. Anyone who compares it to tulips may literally be retarded.

HUH DUH, I can put a virus on your computer and steal your bitcoins. Except when I do, there is no number to ring to get it reversed.

bitcoin's value comes from not being influenced by jews

I didn't know it took over a thousand dollars in electricity alone for the computing costs of creating a tulip

But none of these are unique to Bitcoin.

Tulips
>Smell great
>Look great
>Come back year over year
>Make a home look more appealing
>Prevent erosion
>Are one of the first flowers to come up in the spring providing substance for pollinators

And that's just off the top of my head. Anyone that compares tulips to an overly inflated asset may literally be retarded.

you can put information in it

and that exact information, at that point in time, once confirmed, is permanent

make tulips do that you faggot

Tulips can be infinitely generated, Bitcoin cannot. Additionally people can lose Bitcoin through mistakes reducing the available supply

When future man looks back to the past and examine our present, they will see that although we didn't have the maturity for it (globally) we did have the understanding of needing better, decentralized things.

I think Bitcoin itself will one day lose grounds to a reinvention of the wheel by some intelligent individual or individuals. I think Bitcoin and Satoshi will go down in history as the first 'Wheel' for this new technology. I think Blockchain tech will help revolutionize our society and world. It will ultimately give ground to something better which builds upon's it and help's further push technology forward.

>inb4 he says "carve it and freeze it"

Let's see a Bitcoin smell nice
You can generate a lot more crypto currencies than tulips

>Ill trade you 100 bullets for 30 satoshis artyom. just show me your qr code

I'm always curious if these btc fudders are just people who shorted and plan on buying back in later. I get it if you think BTC will eventually be replaced by something else. But it's obvious that cryptocurrencies in general are going to fundamentally change the process of value transfer.

This.

What's going to happen is some banking institution is going to drop a coin with checking/savings accounts and debit cards while completely wrecking the anonymity of blockchain and it's going to SOAR.

Why? Because the average person wants something they are familiar with and the government wants this stuff being tracked appropriately. Everything besides BIGBANK coin is going to be outlawed and used blackmarket (like it used to be).

There's your future. 200 years from now fiat will be looked at like people trading salt thousands of years ago. Bitcoin will be looked at like Roman nickels.

because making a thread on biz will effect the market of bitcoin.

>being this retarted

>he doesn't know the damage the equifax has caused to the debt based system
hehe user, im so sorry but you should look into that. It's a hell of a lot worse than most people realize.

>>Come back year over year

I won't say any more.

I did because I'm affected.

I know how bad it is.

Banks aren't going to just disappear. They literally run the country.

Run a few scenarios in your head and let me know how it turns out. Banks will liquidate and disapear. They will claw for life but it won't happen. Something else will replace the current system because their wont be any choice. Banks will obviously try and get behind that but if it's crypto based they may not be able too. Theirs a lot of scenarios and ways this can play out, all of them bad, Most of them good for crypto though.

It's pretty bad but it's not that bad.

Now if a chinese hackerfarm of 100000x chinese get our shit and start taking out constant loans on stolen identities to crash our economy? Yeah, that's when it's bad.

Great job proving it costs something and gives you nothing.

>Labor theory of value brainlet detected.

>Diamond-water problem detected.

welcome to our current Equifax timeline :P. It's going to be so much worse than anyone wants to admit.

The best pyrite that a banker could ever want.

What would really fuck us is if they cripple our economy and THEN they ban bitcoin.

The second news hits about chinese wrecking people's credit I would instantly start dumping into crypto.

Baning crypto is a whole other discussion, which is too complicating and long to get into here atm.

>The second news hits about chinese wrecking people's credit I would instantly start dumping into crypto.
China would absolutely do it too. They want nothing more than to cripple the US and replaced the world currency with their own.

go to bed trace. no one thinks you are smart

Cyptos pop up day after day.

tulips are renewable and endless supply, not the same thing at all

Wrong one. Bitcoin cash will be 50,000 each by end of 2018. Screencap this

Every text book will mention the moment that quantum cryptography made it possible for a nation state to generate private wallet keys at will.

We will also be ironic about the fact that these current generations had no clue about living in a simulation build by humans from the future. About the debate between digital and physical cash, when in "reality" both were qubits stored in the database owned by a spoiled teenager from the year 4523, whose family got rich from the "real" bitcoin (before bitcoin was spend to build the current simulation in the form of a game). YFW Trump is just some teenage kid trolling his stupid game of Sims 4523 his grandmother bought him for Satoshimass.

>tulips are renewable and endless supply, not the same thing at all
>supply
The elasticity of supply is key.

>We will also be ironic about the fact that these current generations had no clue about living in a simulation build by humans from the future. About the debate between digital and physical cash, when in "reality" both were qubits stored in the database owned by a spoiled teenager from the year 4523, whose family got rich from the "real" bitcoin (before bitcoin was spend to build the current simulation in the form of a game). YFW Trump is just some teenage kid trolling his stupid game of Sims 4523 his grandmother bought him for Satoshimass.
+1

A+ would read again

what?

why, it is so cheap

The gold killer.

Crypto also have an endless supply, the exact same.

850+ bitcoin clones and counting

some even have no coin cap....

just the beginning :)

Really, you shilling or this is seriously going to get higher??

Its just an alt right..

Each (successful) coin is unique in some way. Redundant coins die off. Do you really think there will be an endless supply of coins that people actually want? There won't be, that's ridiculous.

And even if a coin has no cap, it's inflation is governed by immutable rules. Some of these are often POS coins that reward holders with dividends. There's no real disadvantage in holding a coin like this over one with a hard cap.

There will be cryptocurrency collectors in the future. I bet there already are.

if Bitcoin is a ponzi, so is literally everything else every bought and sold in the history of mankind, so your point is very moot you LARPing faggot

Eventually quantum computing gets invented and all private keys will be cracked

You should read the definition of ponzi.

>bitcoin is acting as a ponzi
kek
no fucking clue what this is about uh?

From 2 cents to a dollar.

Here we go!

How is it anything like a tulip? The tulip market crashed because people realized tulips die (giving them no value) btc doesn't die its not a living thing. The real question we should be asking is did you go to school?

>muh tulips

Bitcoin is great. But it will die. There are better and more useful cryptos. Bitcoin is only propped up by greater fools buying minable coins and people autoselling into Bitcoin. It will end eventually.

This. It's is one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in the world and it's about pop.

btc is nothing like tulips.
every other bubble had (((inflationary credit))) behind it

To be fair Buffet is a point here that is more sophisticated than saying "hurr new technology bad". He admits blockchain is great for money transfer but doesn't understand why Bitcoin itself has a valuation-- In buffet's mind, cryptocurrency should all work like USD Tether

he says theres no intrinsic value, which is 99.999% true, but it doesnt matter because you transfer the bitcoin itself

I don't understand how he doesn't see the value of bitcoin. It's a statement that may make sense now, but in several years it will look quite silly. Just like that one user who said "bitcoin won't be successful"

You are correct,

But it isnt bitcoin.

Blockchain isn't good for money transfer because it's not scalable. Transaction time and resource requirements increases exponentially as the blockchain size grows linearly.