Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

My pandacoins will finally go up??

They arent going to let a bunch of White supremacist NEETs become rich

we are all gonna make it

we're going to make it brahs

thanks OP

y-you too

>tfw sold 4 btc for $250 each early this year
>tfw gave up 4 million dollars basically

y-you too

But which coins will survive?
i have 20 ETH will i be rich guys?

Thank u frien. I hope my descendants will thank me for this

Do you really want to "make it" guys? Invest in POSW. Then start staking it (it is proof of stake protocol). Let your shares multiply a little every day through staking. Staking is free money. Why people try to time the market instead of staking it is beyond me.

See here:

No....you're gonna be mega-rich

>the largest transfer of wealth in human history

Thanks OP you made me feel just alright.

DGB BITB POSW XBY

Your family will own their own moon and space yachts in the year 3000.

These shills are mooning aren't they

Trying to get other to buy their shitcoins...

Good thread OP, with the caveat that if you want to guarantee that you are going to make it, then you must BUY AND HODL BITCOIN. You might also have a shot with some of the other big coins like ETH, but most other shitcoins are a crapshoot.

Quantum computers can solve your private key from your public key, famalambam.

i wont make it , because im a poorfag . i can only put 100euro per month into crypto, dont know how thats gonna make me ''rich'' , my small gains are vanishing to dust

>unbank the banked

I love you!

I'm not sure if this is true anymore, some bad shit is starting to go down all round.

tell me more

>and it hasn't even started yet.
Lmao@you if you actually think this. Bitcoin used to be worth pennies and is like 50% of the market right now.

You missed the boat, we all did. There's still money to be made but let's not act like the future is even as bright as the past.

wrong, faggot. kys

*is visibly shaken*

So? Quantum computers that can crack Bitcoin's encryption are decades away. Moreover, Bitcoin's current encryption will be replaced by stronger encryption long before that happens.

I'm going to do more than just make it OP. So excited for this Sunday.

We're all gonna make it bros.

I'm black bro, they'll let us if they see a black dot in the sea of white.

No, it will cause a hard fork of hard forks, because the Core team couldn't decide in time.