I send 1.5 BTC to blackmoon ICO

How can I get my Bitcoins back?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/Ci35KBG/blackmoon-crypto-due-diligence.pdf
slideshare.net/AgoroplevraPalikari/blackmoon-crypto-due-diligence
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ShELtZ69o&t=346s.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol. you don't.

should have been patient enough to wait for Ethbet this Sunday.

Sorry OP, better luck next time

i was about to put money in it right now
what happened

Lol wut. They accept both BTC and ETH. Did you send to the wrong address?

user wants to stay poor, that's what happened.

there's really no way to refund?

After reading Blackmoon Crypto Due Diligence.pdf I want to get back all my bitcoins.

There will allegedly be a buy-back at 80% of the price for 24 months. But given the nature of the scam you just outright lost whatever you put in. Maybe once it hits ED some people will buy it but I doubt it.

That is also assuming they even have coins to distribute and will. This is a fucking massive scam. It's rare to see a 20M plus scam.

why is it a scam ? people say that about plenty of icos and they turn out great

why is black moon a scam?

docdroid.net/Ci35KBG/blackmoon-crypto-due-diligence.pdf

>Blackmoon Crypto Due Diligence.pdf

I can't believe people are still investing in literally any ICO right now
lmao
giant axe of the SEC hanging over us and you retards just throw your money into the abyss

You never know. It's a scam but that doesn't mean it can't 2x. Look at Myst.

Crypto is illogical so if the coins are distributed you will likely EVENTUALLY get your money back when someone randomly pumps it in six months.

Or on the faaaar less likely side of things they aren't just scamming and are actually trying to make something viable.

I dont give a shit as long as I make money

It's not a scam. There was essentially a premine in that the company and VCs retain 50% of the coin. There also wasn't quite enough day 1 hype so it might be awhile before you can sell your tokens for massive gains. Maybe not until there are actual crypto funds offered. People think that just because the company made money it's a scam, not realizing that there will be significant operating and licensing costs.

I'm almost certain that counter is bullshit and they have really only sold about 5 or 6 million tokens.

i think a lot of the terms are being overblown. especially the bit about "token". a lot of these things they point out are, pretty typical, dry legalese in my opinion. it would be stupid of them to not make their terms a certain way and risk THEMSELVES (scam or not) being exploited in a legal grey-area.

Obviously yes, this raises risk to consumer but lol isn't that obvious for any ICO?

not to mention everyone freaking out and linking the PDF will ultimately give it more attention anyways... uhhh.

At the end of the day, OP you have the choice of taking the risk or not. Unless we have some real insider secrets slipping both the good and bad hype is just that: hype.

its entirely possible the discrepancies documented in the PDF are from pure stupidity from a disorganized company (hanlon's razor seems more likely, the larger the company is, in my experience from working in tech). Well, or it's a scam. Guess we'll see!

Yea, I skimmed your slideshow pajeet.

With my time spent in crypto, I've learned that more often than not, if you dont have proof for something being a scam, then it's not a scam. It is worth giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Blackmoon most likely is not a scam. Mismanaged? Yes. Overhyped? Yes. Marketed to the extreme? Yes. Outright scam?.....we dont know. None of these things prove its a scam.

What it does have, is a great idea. And the fact that the leadership team is willing to not only reveal their faces on the website, but go to the lengths as to do multiple interviews posted online for everyone to see, tells me that alot of these concerns are overblown. The crypto world is never 100% safe, 100% by the books. If you are looking for something by the books, you can head over to the stock market.

I find it interesting that this PDF comes out on the day of the ICO. Not only that, but after it's at nearly 90% sold. Why wasn't this released sooner? If the PDF creators are so worried about people losing their money to a scam, then why wasn't this released weeks ago? The Blackmoon ICO has been on everyone's radar for months. IMO, this is basically Veeky Forums FUD in a polished container, and there are other motives for releasing this now.

this too

You guys realise they are trying to be a bridge between financial institutions and the crypto world right? So they need people in the financial world to respect them and want to use their services. And they went and called themselves fucking 'BLACKMOON CRYPTO'. Bet goldman sachs is already lining up to use them...

I was thinking the same thing.

Interviews are a great way of vetting projects. Oleg came on Arcane Bear's show youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ShELtZ69o&t=346s. I dont think a scammer would show his face online let alone do an interview. Plus, other youtubers have covered Blackmoon and have given it the green light.

Its really suspicious this hit piece come out the day of the ICO, when its past 50%. Yeah, really fishy.

welcome to club avalon. we can cope together.

>shilling another shitty ass betting coin
gambling coins are literally the lowest tier of coins and a bigger waste than a gender studies degree

You know I think it's a scam but GOLD MAN FUCKING SACKS can't say shit about names.

I also have a feeling that this "investment group" is "invested" in another coin or project in the same space (Iconomi perhaps?) and may see the overwhelming interest in BMC as a threat. It all comes down to money in the end in crypto.

I'm also curious if there are other PDFs this group has created about other coins. They say that most are scams at the beginning of the doc, so I'm sure they put out other similar PDFs for those as well, correct?

This is a huge factor people tend to ignore. It's far too easy to get tunnel vision when dealing with crypto.

What everyone has to understand is that for most people in crypto...this is their first avenue of investing in their entire life. They have no idea...about anything. Therefore, as shown in the recent influx of normies into Veeky Forums...they are driven by emotion, not logic.

One person FUD's, everyone thinks it's the end of the world. Another person shills, everyone thinks it's the greatest bull market ever.

The point is that you shouldn't rely on bullshit slideshows to form your opinions. I'm not invalidating it, but advising not to be swayed so quickly.

In the past week, I've seen hundreds of threads claiming crypto is OVER and btc will fall to $100 soon enough....for multiple different occasions and reasons. None of them have proven to be true, but at the time people swear they were.

Man the fuck up and think for yourselves, anons.

Yeah, it's really fishy! The goal could be to spread as much uncertainty as possible and then accumulate much BMC below ICO price when it hits ED

They want 1.5MILLION for a roll the dice game. KEK.

And Veeky Forums thinks it's undervalued...

this

do some research on this. These people have shown their faces and given their identities.All of a sudden someone makes a PDF bashing it, and its a scam. Gimmie a break

You dumped $10k into an obvious scamcoin? Seriously?

o wow common sense on Veeky Forums? no way

> (OP) 1.5 BTC
>(You) $10k
>(Math) Does not equate

Math a little hard for ya buddy?

Goldman Sachs is named that because it was founded by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs. Was Blackmoon Crypto founded by Ivan Blackmoon and Vladmir Crypto?

It doesn't change the fact that it is just as literal as Blackmoon. Jews don't get a pass because they name themselves after valuable items.