Tfw you know a coin that's imminent to moon, and instead of shilling it on Veeky Forums you just quietly accumulate

>tfw you know a coin that's imminent to moon, and instead of shilling it on Veeky Forums you just quietly accumulate

I'll have the lambos ready for when you arrive lads

MY CHILDREN ARE STARVING
I GIVE YOU THE GOODS

I'll bite, spit it out

You accumulate and then tell biz what you accumulated in a single thread with basically no strong shill message.

Say shit like, "look at Zoin..." and leave it at that. Let others DYOR and decide, but at least share the tip once you have your fill.

may u please tell the coin lol? it's probably XRL since all the non shill traders talk about this in the +2200 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

yeri

yeri

yeri

it's iota, if you didn't see the buy wall the other day there's some big money playing around with it right now before these fucking conferences and announcements

>a coin that no one knows about is going to moon

I'll let people know about it a bit more once I've accumulated

Globalist coin. I have bought it in the past, and I have no problem with trading it short term, but its team are globalist cockbags.

Is it GRC or CRB?

Also, why wasn't IOTA hit harder from being exposed by those security researchers? Yes, they fixed that problem, but it was such a huge fucking issue...

IOTA marketcap is simply to high to moon very much more.

1.5B means it better start showing value or it is going to decline.

>not wanting to drive up the price by convincing other people to buy

wow this place really is full of fucking morons who know nothing about trading lmao

Because working through problems before a product is finished is a good sign and not a bad one?

Do you even know what the flaw was? This wasn't small. And no, calling it a good thing is fucking idiotic.

*cough cough* buy MUE coin now *cough cough* check the charts.

Litecoin is king

it's btc guys

can confirm, girl = asian

Yeri would share

im mining that coin atm

Shut the fuck up you autistic faggot.

what coin is this

w-w-w-what coin, user-desu??

hive. i listened to some faggots and put 5k in yesterday. literally double in 12 hours