OBSIDIAN -Lear on someone els mistaks, couse its cheaper

Hello anons. I am whale who is in bitcoin/blockchain movement since '12. I lost hundreds of bitcoin since then on scams or fraud so I know how its works. This is why I am sure by shilling it and if you will invest in it you will be comfy as you invested in eth when it was under $1. To be clear I Invested at least one Bitcoin in stratis, antshares(NEO), monaco, OMG, 0x and more ICO and I am still holding that. Well mostly cause I sold around 3btc worth of some of them at the top to buy some goods like car or gold(I own real metal not digital) and I reinvest it during dips.
I am 27years old from central Europe where avg salary is like $500 so I and my family and friends have a good life. Remember when you will be in lamboland
>SHARING IS CARREING -karma is real, help your closest family and friends. Give them some money if they are fucked or tech them how to crypto. Give your closest friends paperwallet with 0.01btc worth of OMG, NEO or ODN and tell them that they cant sell it for next 5 years.
>TRUST ME. THERE IS NO BETTER FEELING THAT CHANGING SOMEONE ELSE LIFE
>
OK lets make money user:
>
I posted it in other thread but I will post it once again cause I like you anons.
>do not reply until I will post two posts here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marked_bill
obsidianplatform.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50k odn holder here

I am comfy as fuck, I talked a lot on slack with devs an they dont give a fuck about marketing until they will be sure that distribution and technology will be perfect. I am comfy as never before couse of the team. if you look at them on webpage tab /team you will see autistic kind of pedophile-like guys who spend all their yougn live in basement coding. I am sure that this blockchain will be top20 in 6 month from now. This team is idealistic as much as possible and they dont give a fuck about shilling it in media as 95% of new project right now. This is real life use product and every one who kwon technology will invest in it.
>
For all poor guys with

>ok shilling user, why the hell I will not have to work till rest of my live If I own Obsidian Mast>your coins x 0.1 / 365(days) = your daily odn income
later there will beernode?
>Lets do some math
POS will give you 10% per year so
>
possible to run own masternode (10k odn) which will give you additional 10%
>
So until masternods will be live If you have 10k odn you will earn
>2.74ODN DAILY
and when Masternodes will be live (Q1 '18) you will earn over 5ODN per day with no cos.
I think that till end of the year one ODN will be worth at least $10 so your investment now will give you AT LEAST* $50 per day till end of you sad(for now and if you will not invest in ODN) live but every day your holding will grow and every day woy will earn more ODN.

so tl;dr go all in, send it to paperwallet and change your live in next year.

thank you, based euro poster. your words ring true to me, and i shall heed your advice and hold my ODN long term.

Faggot post proof of your early purchases

what is the pattern of these god like coins? how do you tell from the beginning?

This guy is a fucking paid shill. He can't even greentext correctly and speaks broken pajeet english.

It's my one account and I am going to buy 50k more once it hit exchange. Prepare for heavy FUD so price (I hope so will fall to
DESU I am full on crypto and I have own consulting company about crypto and my clieants pay me a lot of money for info like this. You dont have to trust me. I belive in karma, that's all
I know that this thread will disappear tommorow but I will screenshot it and I will post every time when ODN will reach $1 more since one dollar next month.

it's a c# chat app that we are supposed to fund for you. how about you go away loser

thx bro
just know at least 1 person here really appreciates your kind and insightful words

Holding 2k here, it's a garbage stratis clone and the wallet is shite it will probably go to $1 but not before end of November so I'm going to hodl til then.. it's garbage though

yeah i think I trust the OP more than you, dumb faggot. can tell by the way you write that you're stupid

I don't really care but try to run the wallet for yourself and talk to the devs in slack, the wallet is like everything other qt framework c# wallet fork out there, not exciting and not very good looking.. I hope it goes up but I'm just being honest

Ok non-tech anons, you do not have to know everything but you will only make money when you will invest in things that know how works. Or you are lucky.
>Obsidian is a completely decentralized messaging Platform. Built in C# using a blockchain based on the proven technology of Stratis utilizing both Masternodes and Service Nodes. Unlike many other coins that use Proof-of-work, Obsidian uses Proof-of-Stake
>
Its concept depeloped since '14 by autistic programmers who trully belive in honest anonymity.
Once it gonna live and the team will publish security audit or you can ask your friends who know how cryptography works you will realize that OBSIDIAN is first truly end-to end anonymous messenger. Level ODN of encryption cant be reached by only any avaliable blockchain or only C# or only .NET separately.
>Its really have hyge chance to be killer app using by darknet, terrorist, fucked up countries like turkey, china or Korea or for just niche of people who care about their own anonymity. All current messengers like Whatsapp, telegram or fb messenger are not anonymous at all(pic rel).
>
I am not shilling it, its fucking next big thing that is here to stay for a long time

No, user I completely agree with you. Any big investments made have been through philosophy. Bitcoin itself is a philosophy of freedom, even if temporary, from the toxic western banking systems and terrible governments. XMR and OMG are also the same way. They have a vision that matters more to everyone. Open source keeps our projects honest and safer.

Wish you the best user.

Great to know that there are people who know real value of this technology. Add me on Obsidian Messenger mate @JTLEU5Rc4A

I'm going to actually use this coin. Not for traing but I'm legit going to use it. Kinda neat to see blockchain come this far

Definitely will, have to pass out for a bit but we will be in touch.

yeah same
It gonna be actually my first blockchain that I am going to use in real life.
So far I am using only bitcoin to cash out from meme coins, ethereum and litecoin for transfer and I used to use gems with communicator but it seems to be dead now.
>
Well one of basic rules of investing is
>Invest in something that you would use in everyday life

yup, hearing about people wanting to actually USE the coin, wow. if that's not bullish, you ain't paying attention.

>Its really have hyge chance to be killer app using by darknet, terrorist, fucked up countries like turkey, china or Korea or for just niche of people who care about their own anonymity. All current messengers like Whatsapp, telegram or fb messenger are not anonymous at all(pic rel).

WOW, yep this is exactly what I was telling IOC fudders on here a few days ago. Obsidian is not meant to be a jack of all trades, it is going to specialize in a certain niche that no one has touched yet; truly anonymous messaging.

This is not meant to appeal to normies, and it shouldnt. It appeals to a certain group of people that have a need for anonymous, unhackable messaging, period end of story.

Yeah of course the team has plans to expand the platform but for now its focus is anonymous messaging.

Oh and the great thing about this is their marketing is on point, here you have a bunch of autists/incels/super nerds, and already I can tell from their website they know exactly what they are doing, they know their audience.

Its a simple concept and thats all you need to make it work. Anonymous, unhackable, unspyable messaging. Boom. its about damn time.

Truly anonymous messaging sounds great, but why will that make a coin worth money? I'm not trying to FUD but I don't understand.

Have to incentivize people to run nodes.

Simple - because there is huge demand for anonymous messaging. The nodes help run the service.

So a coin is essentially a "share" in this service which acts as a decentralised company?

Sometimes I wonder if these are serious questions or some high end trolling.

(pic rel for other post)

The biggest value of such truly anonymous and decentralized Messenger is that future of this project belongs to the community who are going to use it. Every communicator even if it want to be anonymous have to earn some money. And how you can monetize messenger? By selling users data or putting ads. Thanks to ICO ant tokens team have the motivation to add as much value to ODN as they can because their coins will be worth more. So far they collect money only from ICO and they have some premined coins dedicated to VC investment. Thanks to this every bigger investment will not affect market price so there will be natural growth.
>
And back to your question user. No one is working for free. This autistic guys develop OBSIDIAN blockchain in their basements since '14 and they are kind of Idealistic so there will be no option to sell their child. Thanks ICO and tokens they can be full time on this project and in future you would be able to store files in truly secure network, send value through messenger and do whatever you want cause this platform is C# and .NET friendly so hundreds of thousands actual programmers could make app on top of it in programming language that they know and are good with. There will be no need to learn for them completely new language so entry level is so damn low.
Now we can only imagine how this platform will be used in future but IMO all silkroad and darknet will switch to it in near future. I talked with devs about security audit and its gonna be released maybe even this month so after that there will be a lot of articles about how secure it is and Its gonna make any other communicator obsolete.
Now in Q4 there will be also iphone and android app and maybe even this year or in Q1'18 voice and video calls.
Totally encrypted. It will be fucking game changer and one year from now it will be in monero price level.

preach it, brotha

What do you project the price to be mid-2018?

$20-$30

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! SELL ME A NODE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You know you can build stuff in-VR with Vox right? First mover, been in the industry for years. Also giving back, for anyone else listening too, since some kind user tipped me off to Antshares.

>paying a fee for every message
Now you know why this is going to be a pump and dump. I personally will drop my bags at 2-3x

0.0023 cents per message

You pay more for a SIM card hard tard

>thinks people won't pay tiny fees to use a truly anonymous and decentralized secure messenger

The only real problem of this project is the latency, keen to see how they solve messages taking 40 seconds or more to go through

You're a retard. Once the app gets on phones it will be in the hands of every drugs dealer, arms dealer and the rest of the usual suspects.

Although people in this thread touched some great points, you're forgetting a big one. You can actually transfer money directly from the messenger.

You want to buy some weed, you talk to your dealer through this app. You meet up, pay him from obsidian messenger and get your weed. I know dealers that use whatsapp right now for some false sense of security, but they will drop it like a cheap whore once obsidian works on android and iOS.

Your average drug dealer and arms dealer won't give a shit if he has to pay 0.000002$ per message since he knows the benefits will be much higher. These people are not exactly living on wellfare.

This platform and it's first use case, which is the messenger, IS NOT FOR NORMIES. At least not yet.
>but if it's not for normies how will it get marketcap.
Geee, I don't know...if only there was another coin that targeted exactly the same users that is above 1.5 billion market cap.

Thank you for an excellent explanation.

No, I'm just a little retarded and couldn't get my head round it.

yeah, it's immediately obvious that this usecase is a really good fit for decentralisation and I'm pretty interested to get some asap, even knowing nothing about the team or the tech or anything

so when and where do I get some

When is it going to be listed on exchanges?

Distribution will be in like 5hours and exchanche should be this week

>SHARING IS CARREING -karma is real, help your closest family and friends.

I sent some poor Venezuelan fuck $20 worth of ETH the other day just for lulz and 24 hours later my portfolio was up 50%. So you may be on to something here.

Who would ANYONE go through the trouble of acquiring this shitcoin just to pay for an obscure messenger which isnt even in beta?
Nigger, I own some of that shit already, but you're deluded just like every other burgerposter on this kyrgyzstani forum.

Since we established this tech its not for normies ""FOR NOW"" and very few, isolated numbers of dealers will PROBABLY try it out in ONE OR TWO years AFTER THE FINAL RELEASE, we're looking at a very, VERY distant future moon mission.
>pay for your shit on obsidian messenger rather than cash
Now I know you're trolling.
Also, bitcoin IS normie-tier because you can do just about anything with it already, not just pay for secure messages.
My point is, if you are willing to sit on it for 5 years - go for it. Otherwise, just cash out on the initial pump like me and hop on the next """"REVOLUTIONARY"""" shitcoin pump and dump.

Any idea which exchange? I want to accumulate some more so I can get a masternode

jesus christ shut up and release it you idiots

>pay for your shit on obsidian messenger rather than cash
>Now I know you're trolling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marked_bill

Lol, what? 5 years, you're delusional buddy, this is a year out. There is a certain niche that this platform appeals to. They are not going to wait for the final release (what kind of crypto moon mission waits for a final release).

This moon mission is a year on out, maybe even less. The demand is there, the niche is there.

There are many "revolutionary" pump and dumps. If you know the devs, this isnt one of them. But be my guest and sell immediately. I'll happily buy your bags.

You completely ignored why this coin is going to get big within a year.

The same number of "isolated dealers" you talk about are the target audience for a certain coin that is in the top 10, it starts with an M and ends with an O. Can you identify this coin?

The market does not care about actual use case and how many people are using it *right now* (even though its certainly a bonus). Its still a speculative market at its core. But the great thing is that all of us know that Obsidian has potential to really go the distance. This is a real moon mission within 12 months. I just wished people would stfu about it and stop making so many threads.

Obsidian is the Monero of private messaging

IOC is Monero Stratis IOC on steroids.
This is going to so huge!
Top 10 coin in a year.
>Strap them belts bros we are going lightspeed warp 9

Obsidian is Stratis Monero IOC On steroids

Damn guys, if this goes 10x in less than a year my dreams will come true!!!!

Depending on market conditions, it might be possible to increase your stack at sub-ICO prices. Get that masternode, bois

>they didn't invest

This will be the coin of which you say "I saw this shit on biz when it was still a meme but didn't believe it". Note that there has been ZERO marketing for a working product, less than 10m cap and a bunch of autists who can now work on this project FULL TIME.

This will be the literal game changer.

50k odn here
Maybe I will buy some more. Not selling shit till '18 and by then I will stake.
Iphone an android app should be in Q4

OK so who stake already?

we have new website obsidianplatform.com/

how do you activate a masternode?

you sound like a retard, bro

>Look mom! I posted the meme again!

I thought you were buying more to 100k?

>Maybe I will buy some more.
Do it. Accumulate anything under $1 for sure, maybe even as high as $3 or so. There's too much utility around this coin for it not to go up.

My situation is the same as this user: >Invest in something that you would use in everyday life
This is the only crypto project I'm going to actually use, so why the fuck wouldn't I invest in it?

with my current holding, I will make it once ODN will hit $20 which is not impossible in like one year

I appreciate you writing all this down but I didn't really get what you advise poorfags to do, since your greentexting is shit and my english is not great (fellow central euro here)
you're saying we poorfags should wait till it hits bittrex and then go all in? or should we try the masternode thing. I care more about the chance of sweet mooning than annual dividends desu since I got 500 bucks

I am literally ecstatic with £7.50 per coin. Thats me going to Japan.

yes

It's a platform mate, it's not just messaging

well no one will tell you how to get rich in 1 day but its really solid blockchain and It will be top20 coins in less than a year. And in like 1-2 year we are talking about monero-price level.
If you go all in in it and will not touch it for couple of months you will be more than happy

>ask "a or b?"
>"yes"

how long does it take for the odn to arrive?

i hope i didnt fuck something up, i dont like these primitive wallets

You're gonna need to be holding upwards of 10k ODN to masternode anyway

Did you even read the message on the website after you claimed them?

Ok I'm sold. How do I buy?

i did, but i saw someone in the thread say they already recieved theirs and is staking

Wait until it hits an exchange. Despite what the shills say you will be able to buy it at or around ICO price. People who need money RIGHT NOW for other ICOs and had their shit locked down wil be selling.

The Obsidian team are currently at this given moment distributing the ico coins (ODN) to us, the ico participants.

After this it is certain to hit minimum of one exchange before the end of the month. The team said they want to be on, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Liqui as a starting ground. Where they want to enter Cryptopia first as practise before entering the big boy exchange, Bittrex.

The bounty hunters are going to dump, and maybe someone else aswell. So stay put.

After the coin dis

yeah Once if this thread disappear and we will be closer to listed on some exchange I will start big odn FUD operation to shake out coins from weak hands. Nothing personally anons.

just sayin'

lmao i love it

how many coins was dedicated for bounty?

will be hard but imo everything under $0.5 is great deal and under $1 is good deal

Sounds like a plan. I will help you FUD.

From the Slackbot:
"Obsidian has three markets in mind, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Liqui. We cannot promise the inclusion of any exchange, however, we can promise we will do everything in our power to get on them. Each exchange holds the right to add/deny who they see fit. Additionally, any coin that is going to be listed on either of these exchanges is not allowed to say when they will be included, as discussing before listing would break their terms of agreement."

Time to put on your IOC chad masks, we've got some flase flag FUDing to do

FUDers, pls

Wait until Stratis moons so I can sell. Didn't get too much ODN on the ICO.

I've been false flag fudding the ark biz_classic delegate for 2 weeks

what is the point of FUDing an ark delegate

1. Less voters means less dilution
2. It's fun to bully chang and moonman

well team said that android and iphone app will be ready in Q4.
Once it will be available on mobile it will not go below $2 ever again

Ty my big whale friend. I have need of cheap ODN as well.

This is gonna big a big project and I think this is one of the first crypto projects I might actually intend on using. Newfag here so I only have 2.6k OD, but that's enough for now. Maybe I'll try throwing some more money in? I hope my BAT and TNT will go up in that time so I can move some there. My 2.5k 0x should be going up soon too

Buy until it hits $1 at least since it'll never go under that again. Then, play it by ear.

I can second this statement.

I have over 3 years of crypto investing experience and can say with confidence that this is a highly probable outcome

Refugee coin can do this for free lol. Someone on the subreddit built a free IOTA messenger app and one of the roadmap items is to add in transferring IOTA. The IOTA devs are anti white retards but their tech is pretty solid.

Which exchange is this most likely to hit first?

liqui or cryptopia?

What would a reasonable buy in price be ?

Enjoy holding bags of this dogshit coin that is literally a hardfork of the stratis chain they lazily built a shitty messenger app on top of and have publicly stated they do not plan on contributing any future app development. This is a group of neets who realized they could make a bunch of ez money overnight by getting morons like you to buy into their half-assed ICO.

This isn't FUD, this is honest words from someone who did their DD on the project when they were thinking of investing.

>trusting IOTAs centralized payment processors to keep messages anonymous and secure
they'll probably turn anyone in to the authorities if they say anything bad about refugees. lmao

This. Fuck IOTA. Fucking terrorists.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>get raped by """""refugees"""""
>send IOTA message complaining about it to your friend
>swat team smashes in your door at 3am and arrests you for hate crimes
>sentenced to gulag for 10 years
>th-thanks IOTA

from where the fuck you have info that you have to pay?

Messanger already works and you can check by yourself.