BIZ why?!? I invested $130...

BIZ why?!? I invested $130,000 largely on margin into a long position because this subforum promised me that Bitcoin would recover to $10,000!

That was my entire savings. I'm 58 years old and now my wife and I have nothing! We are fucking ruined. I am done. I am ending it now.

It is over. Goodbye.

It's already gong back up your old dumb fuck

bye

My position has already been closed. It is over and there is no recovering from this.

My hunting 12 gauge is in my lap now, and I've taken enough deer to know where to aim. There is nothing left to say except that I will see all of you in hell.

What kind of spastic puts in 130k at ATH after the run-up we just saw.

Seriously you boomers are pathetic.

Topkek Americans deserve to stay poor

Obvious troll no boomer knows about Veeky Forums

it's not over yet, you can still work at TOGO's

My dad knew about Veeky Forums before I did. He's the same age as this old fuck.

It was an alright attempt because of the capitalized Veeky Forums. Suicide thing took it too far imo

Screenshot or larp

LOL!!! Why wouldn't you just buy and hodl?! Get that gambling addiction addressed OP and take some responsibility for your actions. Why would you make that kind of a risky bet on the prediction of fucking Veeky Forums?!

Op you are larping.. show us your a history of your trade or fuck off!

>invested
>on margin

No, you gambled. When you should have just invested.

>58 years old and only worth $130,000

You ruined your life long before this

You don't Gamble with what you can't afford to lose. And don't invest in securities if you are neurotic.

liquidate and send me the remainder of your btc. I'm a trader, a day trader, i can make you your money back....dearest sir

Can you imagine the beautiful, diverse portfolio OP could have built with 130k to work with? All you had to do was buy some top 20ish coins and then a few promising ICO's and then forget about it for a few years...

58 years old and youre going to leave your wife a widow, to die alone like all the years you had together meant nothing, because you lost money in crypto

Thats selfish and fuckin stupid. Youre not seeing clearly. You will destroy her. Dont you love her? Then fucking live.

>diverse portfolio of doomed shitcoins
You'd have more luck saving that money playing baccarat than investing on altcoins long-term.

Do you have any nude pictures of your wife?

>I've taken enough deer to know where to aim

You don't shoot deer in the head you stupid fuck.

>You don't shoot deer in the head you stupid fuck.

Yes you do fucking retard!
Gif related

DON'T DO IT

first give me your bitcoin

This

what do you want for your corpse? Does the farewell indicate you are going to kill yourself?

heart shot from chest cavity aim is a more common shot though. its cleaner basically.