Who is the worst English royal in history and why is it Prince Harry?

Who is the worst English royal in history and why is it Prince Harry?

>Exceptionally stupid "weak student" who "was allowed to cheat by Elton staff" (achieved only B in art and D in geography at A-Level), cheated to get into Sandhurst
>Doesn't grasp the importance of princedom and wanted to fight on the front lines in Iraq: "There's no way I'm going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my arse back home while my boys are out fighting for their country."
>Smoked marijuana at 17 and engaged in underage drinking
>Fights paparazzi
>Called a Pakistani officer his "Paki friend" and an Indian soldier a "raghead"
>Is in a relationship with an African American who looks like a man
>Photographed playing 'strip billiards'
>Thinks a Nazi insignia is something you can wear to a fancy dress party

All we can hope for is that the rumours are true, and that he really is the product of an affair between Diana and James Hewitt.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/royal/828920/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-royal-duties-engagement-marriage-Queen-Kate-Middleton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has literally not a drop of royal blood in him.

>He has literally not a drop of royal blood in him.
source?

>implying there's anything wrong with wanting to serve your country
>implying that, of itself isn't princely
>being a racist in one point and whining about racism in another
>implying Meghan Markle is ugly
>implying paparazzis aren't subhuman and don't deserve to be treated like shit
>implying it was a "fancy dress party"
>implying William isn't the one to be the real prince anyway
>>>/cel/

>Who is the worst English royal in history

Richard Core de Lione (or whatever his name in French is) obviously
>not ethnically English
>didn't speak English
>hated England and only used it as a source of archers (his knights were French)

>implying manly women are ugly
Just look at that jaw holy shit

>implying you can fuck around because you're not next-in-line

Name me one (1) English monarch after 1066 that was ethnically English

Oliver de Cromwell

Imagine impregnating that, knowing your boy will look like buzz lightyear

>Doesnt grasp the importance of princedom
>Princedom is important

The House of Windsor is completely degraded.

He was an Irishman of Norman descent

The Duke of Edinburgh would do all of that shit aswell given the chance

see, you were unable to find a monarch who was ethnically English

No, I think he understands his position quite well.

Richard Coeur de Lion was more Occitan than French

>Prince Harry is willing to stand up to the Queen and abandon some of his royal duties to sustain his relationship with Meghan Markle, a source has claimed.

express.co.uk/news/royal/828920/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-royal-duties-engagement-marriage-Queen-Kate-Middleton

Ok, user.

Ethnically, he was an Angevin (so French)
But yeah, he spent lot of time in Aquitaine and spoke both French and Occitan

>>Exceptionally stupid "weak student" who "was allowed to cheat by Elton staff" (achieved only B in art and D in geography at A-Level), cheated to get into Sandhurst
willing to do whatever's necessary for success
>>Doesn't grasp the importance of princedom and wanted to fight on the front lines in Iraq: "There's no way I'm going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my arse back home while my boys are out fighting for their country."
willing to die for his country, the Kings of Old used to directly lead their troops
>>Smoked marijuana at 17 and engaged in underage drinking
who didn't?
>>Fights paparazzi
paparazzi are scum
>>Called a Pakistani officer his "Paki friend" and an Indian soldier a "raghead"
friendly with multiple races, England is multicultural after all
>>Is in a relationship with an African American who looks like a man
jungle fever, now i really like this guy
>>Photographed playing 'strip billiards'
this man sounds amazing
>>Thinks a Nazi insignia is something you can wear to a fancy dress party
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

He's diluting the Royal bloodline with his oil drilling fantasies. Don't they realize they are direct descendants of King David?

Here is a direct descendant to king David, none of your Anglo fantasies

>come to my cock sweet nubian princess
what's his fucking problem

You know his great grandfather fought at Jutland, right?

He's 'unroyal'.
a fucking normalfag
why can't he be more like his brother?

(You)

Quality bait

They're both wewuzzers

He is not really a great modern prince (modern day royalty are not supposed to be political leaders, but role models, which is something he is not very good at), but he is not that bad.

The sons of Henry II were much worse, since by rebelling against their father they ended up harming the dynasty.

Yes, he understands that the Queen is immortal and he doesn't have a hope in hell of getting on the throne. I'd act like a royal chav if I was in his position

I'm 20, I've never smoked in my life nor drank a drop of alcohol. In my country (The netherlands) its legal to drink at age 18 btw. So no "Who didnt" is not an argument, its degenerate.

>veteran
>organiser of the Invictus games
>not a role model

being a stupid asshole fighting in wars is the sole purpose of a king

Ok, user

not everyone is a loser like you are, user

>degenerate

Alright, user

Yes, because a picture from 12 years ago undoes all the stuff he has done since then.

WE

I'd want to say fuck all this stupid pointless royal shit too if it had gotten my mother killed by journo scum.
He sounds like he's just living his chav life how he sees fit, and he's a good Englishman. It gives me hope that maybe someday the UK can wean its big rich welfare family and have them become normal people.

You motherfucker.
I hate Americans like you.

He just wants the daily mail to talk about something other than his dead mum, is that really so bad?

>implying

>I'm 20, I've never smoked in my life nor drank a drop of alcohol. In my country (The netherlands) its legal to drink at age 18 btw. So no "Who didnt" is not an argument, its degenerate.

Has autism gone too far?

Damn lol do you have any fucking friends?

>Believing anything in the press about the royals provided by "a source"
Kate must have had about 30000 miscarriages by now then

Sad!

>mocks his defeated enemy by wearing their insignia for laughs
>gets laid

what exactly is the problem here

Do British think their "monarchy" actually matters in the modern world?

Americans keep convincing them it does by printing reams of bullshit articles about the royals

That's not how the story went. That a royal would wear a swastika is an insult to the Britons who've given their lives in fighting the Nazis.

It's about tradition. If the monarchy and all its related traditions were abolished, Britain would be indistinguishable from Pakistan.

Did a single veteran actually voice that opinion? Or was it just faux outrage on their behalf?

Yes, I'm sure they love the fact that A ROYAL would wear the insignia of a state that killed 449,700 of its people only 70 years ago

*of their country's people

Faux outrage on their behalf it is.

So it's been three hours but lol what the fuck user, surely your parents have given you some booze by now? I smoked my first joint during the 1st year of University and had my first drink at like 14.

>Wants to fight terrorists
>Isn't politically correct
>Does dumb lad things while a teenager/student
The only genuinely bad things you've pointed out is cheating on his tests and punching some journo

Nothing wrong with punching British "journalists"

>punching some (British) journos

Nah thats pretty justifiable

So you like racism?

It's just a bit of banter you oversensitive faggot

You can't walk around calling people "Pakis" and "ragheads", m8.

You can't walk around calling people "Pakis" and "ragheads", m8.

You can when you're mates with the cunt, are you on the spectrum?

Have you got any evidence that he was talking to his friends?

They served in the same unit you fucking dipshit

wowowow so they must be his friends, right? Because you get to choose who is in your unit in the army, right? wow i did not know that

No, they totally hated each other, which is why he called him his "little Paki friend"

Nice cherry picking. What defence do you have for the "raghead" comment?

He called him Dan the Man so it's obviously banter, I'm sorry that good natured shit talk is such a foreign concept to you

I'm just trying to act in a way that is acceptable in the world today. You can't get anywhere with seemingly racist attitudes.

Yeah, act like an oversensitive little cunt who gets offended about meaningless shit that doesn't even effect you

pls stop calling me a cunt. This isn't /pol/

Go and complain to the anti-defamation league, it's already the basis of your social interaction

>this is considered black in the U.S.

dice nigits mate

You're a cunt

Harry seems like a cool dude. Probably a good guy to chill with. His brother seems like a fucking dweeb and also looks like 15 years older than he actually is.

It's the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

Cunt

C is for cock, which you probably lack
U is for ugly, which you probably are
N is for nobody, since nobody loves you, ant
T is for twat, which you obviously are

What does it spell?

Please, you're being very rude to the New Netherlander. Try to respect his religious practices.