I haven't received the payment for the biz_classic delegate.... what's goin on?

i haven't received the payment for the biz_classic delegate.... what's goin on?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KHa9CS)
classicdelegate.biz
classicdelegate.biz/
discord.gg/KHa9CS
classicdelegate.biz/proposals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Address?

AX9qcJeLFLU7kYxH99zfBCcRsThavzUuPs

i was like the 10th voting for the magneto's delegate and i vote for biz_classic b4 it was going to forge

Your small wallet means you were getting 0.12 ark a day. And since the current network fee is 0.1 ark, you were losing out 80% of your pay to the fee.

Given the recent price pump, we increased the minimum payout to 1.1 ARK to cut down on the fees our voters pay. We want our voters to get paid more.

We've been sending out our payments with this in the message so people are aware. We also announced the minimum change on discord (discord.gg/KHa9CS)

Don't you collect transaction fees as a delegate?
Cant you just send them when you mine a block?

We've considered it but it's /technically/ cheating.

Imagine if every delegate refused to process transactions until it was their turn to forge? It's harmful to the network if that kind of behavior becomes normal.

well this mean i don't take nothing? i have like 1400 euro is not that small... will i receive weekly payments or am i fucked up for ever?

Do you know about our website?

You could've registered on classicdelegate.biz and set your pay schedule to weekly and save 0.7 ark a week, or 2.8 ark a month.

I highly recommend you do that even with the increase minimum.

>measuring in fiat
It is small. I'm getting bit more than 4 a week with a wallet of 2300ish ark. You should set your payouts to weekly.

ty bro i'm going to register now. i wonder how much should i have to take a decent gain... like 5k euro?

how can I get into the biz_classic ?

ok i setted it to monthly i don't see any reason to make it weekly right?

Just vote from your Ark Desktop client.

If you want to set your own pay schedule (to reduce fees), you can registered an account on our website. classicdelegate.biz/

Only if you want to see bigger numbers in your wallet, or if you don't trust us enough to wait 30 days.

As i stated my wallet is grandfathered so i have no problems right now to let you hold my penny monthly arks wile you hodl like 5k everyday

Friend of mine is hodling 35k ark. Is Veeky Forums a scam or is it worthwhile?

for me untill now is trustworthy as they have a total of like 2M $ in ark right?

Not a scam, the two people running it are known, I've been with them since they started and their discord server is very active.

discord.gg/KHa9CS

biz_classic has been around for 3 months with the most advanced payout system and website that supports custom pay schedules. All our voters have gotten paid exactly what they were owed.

I've contributed code to the Ark codebase. If you're using the Ark desktop client, you are running code on your computer that I wrote.

so idk, maybe :^)

Did you get a bounty for your work? I saw jaruniks post yesterday and it's got me interested

Yup, about ~1.5k ark in total for various things.

Nice man

It's probably the bowl I just smoked but I get the warm fuzzies off biz_classic. I had a lavabit web address, that had the same kind of thing going for it. Electronic love I guess.

that's gay user
[spoiler] tell me more [/spoiler]

Except it isn't cheating.
A couple of points -
You've got more transactions to send because of the high number of addresses.
This could be between 80-400 ark per month based on payout frequency.
That might be worth something someday, son.
Delegates should be selfish like miners - put the onus on the devs to make a better economic solution.
Best way would be to develop a solution, test it and announce a date you will start using to give the ark devs a reasonable time to change.

You just want to know about my lavabit emails. There they are, all encrypted on those hard drives, and nobody can see what they are. I bet it's real frustrating.

Well I'll cut you a break and tell you. I had just found out about emulators for all the consoles I had as a kid, so there's a few different programs for that and then some game roms of questionable origin. We're talking Coleco man, Zaxxon, Battletoads, Boogerman (A Pick and Flick Adventure), motherfucking Cyborg Justice, real good stuff. I'd send them to my bro who got me into the games in the first place. That's pretty much all that's there, I didn't use it much but it felt good to have. And then the Snowden happened and a good man had to shut down his email service.

Reminder to vote for the new biz_classic pay system. The future of the delegate is in your hands! classicdelegate.biz/proposals

hey hey

I'm a computer engineer. If you're saying contributing to the ARK community can also earn me ARK, I am 100% down. Where do I sign up?

>If you're saying contributing to the ARK community can also earn me ARK, I am 100% down
sage