Untitled

조기 퇴직 클럽에 오신것을 환영합니다!

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Speak American, you terrorist

Nono, don't worry. This isn't hebrew.

Text translates to “money money me so funny”

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

No many here know what the Kyber coin does. This explains it. It isn't investment advice. But you should understand these issues before you make decisions.

부자가 될 때입니다! 우리는 유대인을 근절해야한다.

Has there ever before been a situation like this where you are 100% guaranteed to make at least a 10 times return on your initial investment?

Yes. I don't know this is true anymore. If the ICO was 4 months ago this would have been a guaranteed 10x (well, at least 3x). Now? Who knows?

Is that Choa?

>I am not on the whitelist so now I'm FUDing and seriously believe people will tip me for that horribly written article.

Nice try, jew

Oh course. Choa is a Queen. She will be missed. Pay respects.

It is very well written. As long as you have an IQ above 120 you can make it through the article and learn some things. It is for both the hardcore trader and the nerd who is just interested in crypto.

*respects paid*

?? 웬 한국어지 깜짝 놀랐네 ㅅㅂ
뭔 일임?

너의 주전자 안쪽에 똥을 쌌어.

Choa friends forever.

WTF, I thought only white people had blonde hair. She's probably not naturally blonde unless it's some form of mutation.

Choa is what she wants to be.

Get back to pumping Monero you gooks

Lmao it says in Korean "we will be rich, we have to stop the jews"

american is not a language and america was never a country

haha burgers are fudding so hard , if kyber is not a good ico then NOTHING is, go buy some parking lot ticket on a blockchain ico , dumb faggots

what does this even mean?