Why do wh*Tes always feel the need to point out every negative thing Muhammad allegedly did...

Why do wh*Tes always feel the need to point out every negative thing Muhammad allegedly did, but get triggered whenever someone points out evil things that Columbus did?

muslims are still doing it

Whites are doing it more

>hurr durr it's not terrorism if civilians are bombed with an f16

whites are still discovering new continents on the journey to India because of Muslim embargoes?
>civilians are bombed with f16
columbus never bombed people with an f16 or comitted acts of terrorism

Why do sh*tposters feel the need to racebait in every single board

>still

Shows a real lack of knowledge about the last thousand years of history.

muh 10 trillion dead Iraqis!

>fuck children outside of wedlock while raping them
>dont hold actual trials
>conquer people by the sword and terrorize the survivors with fear tactics
>preach that butchering people is okay
>discriminate against people of the book
>invade western civilization
what did I miss?

Basically everything, mu dude. Read a book or two. Stop looking at history like you do sports. It's a sign of a childish mind.

Fuck off

Whites do more terrorism than Muslims

One mans hero is another mans terrorist. Muhammad was a greater man than Columbus tho imo.

Literally no evidence of that. You worthless shitstains have always been terrorists and always will be. Even if we did terrorize you, you'd deserve it.

>evil things

Like what?

>basically everythin
two posts in and you add nothing to this discussion. If anything you should learn how to write, though muslims typically arent allowed to discuss tehir religion because they start invading each other and executing prisoners of war.

>Whites do more terrorism than Muslims

show me the conviction for terrorism

Colombus didn't discover continental America so why does he get a day there?

It's not a topic worth having a 'discussion' about with you. You have a severe bias, lack of knowledge, and refusal to learn or explore anything about the topic. Continue to hold whatever belief you want it doesn't matter to me.

I guess pocahantas never visited Europe then

Fuck off drumpfnigger nobody likes you low IQ monkeys

then don't bother responding you gullible idiot

MUH GORILLION AFGHANIS KILLED BY DRONE BOMBS! DEY DINDU NUFFIN!

don't me go and start my fucking truck

No problem from me. See you in another thread where you aren't so unreasonable.

dont talk to me if you're not adding anything to the conversation and instead just leech the rest of your kind in your Europe

>implying Muslims aren't monkeyniggers

Let me put it another way, why would a former Anglo colony celebrate a wog discovering the Caribbean?

Holy shit, why do Muslims breed like fucking cancer cells?

because those 'wogs' live in the USA you idiot

>invade western civilization
why did you point out this? , is that a crime?

>drumpfnigger thinks he understands science

Go eat a banana you monkey

yes

>every negative thing
learn to read shitskin

go drink some camel piss you pedo-rapist

Western monkeys are subhuman and deserve it

You guys suck at war, it's not our fault

guess thats why you guys get to live in inhospitable deserts, jungles, and mountains.

How many dollar tips did your whore mother earn at the strip club, Cletus? Consider killing yourself, you unwashed turd-monkey

Inhospitable to subhuman monkeys like you

You don't even wash your hands after using the toilet and you kiss your dogs on the mouth. You don't even count as human, it's why you lost the civilisation culture war and you are being conquered

I dont think you know what conquered means
>only the muighty muslims can survive in our shithole countrys where oil rules everything around me
last time I checked NATO conquered Iraq and set up a government that goes out an kills your muslims heroes

Do you goat-fucking retards honestly believe "Cletus" has ever been a popular name anywhere?

>NATO conquered Iraq

HAHAHAHAHA
>nato

Fuck off you dumb ziowhore you're such a dumb Amerinigger you don't even know facts

I guess I can't blame you subhuman monkey shitstains for being too stupid to be educated properly

>i know you personally and watched you did these things I dont like!
sure you did, you a psychic now? waiting for you say all white people do that/

did NATO not hang sadam hussein for warcrimes and genocide either?

>goat-fuckers

I'd rather fuck a goat than your toothless brain dead mother. At least a goat won't have as many STDs as your mom and anencephalic retards like you wouldn't pop out of her cunt

>At least a goat won't have as many STDs
rofl muslims literally fuck goats

>nato

Fuck you're a retard stop embarrassing yourself. Dumb American Walmart-nigger

>implying you don't

>stop embarrassing yourself.
the only embaressment itt are the muslims who are having seizures with each post