What would've the faith of the Third Reich be if he was the leader instead of that mong Hitler?

What would've the faith of the Third Reich be if he was the leader instead of that mong Hitler?

Still would have lost

Would they be dumb enough to even get in war with every super power in the world in the first place tho?

i don't know, at that point it's just becoming "how would everything be totally different if everything was totally different?"
you either have the third reich and an unwinnable war or you don't

literally who

It wouldn't be the Third Reich. It would just be Prussia.

>bundesarchiv 19347128731928 erwin rommel

im guessing its erwin rommel

faith?

what else would it be apart from christian

i presume OP is a retarded phoneposter and meant to say fate*

anyway, actual good war generals are dogshit leaders for a country so i expect it to be even worse

Rommel is a meme general. Manstein was far better. Also, Speer would have made the best Fuhrer.

Speer is the best example how can you get away with the worst shit if you have a pretty face

Rommel was a mediocre general. His indifference towards the July 20th bombing (he was aware of the plans and didn't notify anyone or support it) also showed that he didn't give a shit about politics.

How did he get away with anything? He had the second longest sentence in Spandau.

>Speer
>getting away
He was bitching and moaning during the Nuremberg trials and got 20 years just for making nice cupola models and later dictating heavy industry production.

>"I am innocent! I once tried to assassinate the Führer myself, yes!"
>"What do you mean proofs?"

What would the fate of SU be, had this guy been leader instead of Stalin?

>implying the nuremberg trials wasn't just a revenge circus on anyone that was a natsoc

>functionaries from a country with a court system that lived on show trials complaining about a revenge circus
Ironic isn't it.

>comparing national law to made up as we go (((international law)))

>you are not so different you and I
This is the most pathetic line of every bad person.

but they look the same

he was a soldier not a politician, most likely wouldnt have started a world war, generals dont like to start wars they can possibly lose

oh stfu retard, die in cancer along with your family, meme yourself to death, follow your leader
die fag
átok

SPEER DID NOTHING WRONG

Why would a political nobody like him ever be in charge?

>it was just revenge kangaroo courts
>disregard all the people they let go

They let people go for this exact reason. Only thing why Schacht was tried was that it doesn't look obvious.

>Notable horse-breeder, who declared that the tank could never replace the horse as an instrument of war.

He gave huge shits about politics, it's how he got his baton

They'd be running in the 90's

Julius Stericher was executed for running a newspaper
Speer got 20 years for directing slave labor operations

He would invest resources into high speed trains and jet aircraft