Why do people always say Jesus wasn't white? This is what the average modern bearded Palestinian looks like...

Why do people always say Jesus wasn't white? This is what the average modern bearded Palestinian looks like. Jesus would have probably looked something like this

Doesn't look white to me

He's not white.

What is he then? He'd pass off as Italian in America easily

>Italian
>white

He is brown/mediterranean master race, not a nordcuck beta.

Looks like an arab to me

>He'd pass off as Italian in America easily
lmao

STOP

MAKING

THREADS

ABOUT

WHITENESS

EVERY

FUCKING

HOUR

YOU

CANCEROUS

CROSSBOARDER

SHITPOSTER

What are they then? Black? Asian?

What colour is OP pic?

That's the whitest Palestinian I've ever seen and I live in wog central (aka Sydney). Most of my Palie friends look like this.

Because a lot of autists here fell too seriously for the Nazi-era propaganda that a real white man should be a blond blue-eyed Scandinavian.

>What are they then? Black? Asian?
MIDDLE EASTERN

YOU CAN'T DIVIDE THE WORLD INTO MEME TIER GROUPS LIKE BLACK, BROWN, WHITE AND YELLOW YOU DUMB FUCKING AMERILARD SHIT

Well I only open doors, give up my seat, help out people, date people with blue eyes so yeah different people have different standards of whiteness.

What about Jeremy Corbyn's long lost twin brother?

>looks like an arab to me
So like most Italians and Greeks then.

Jesus was a Hebrew, not an Arab.

Jesus was a written liturgical dialect?

>He'd pass as not white in a country where most the people aren't white
Wow he must be white then.
This is a map of whiteness lad, as you can see Italy may as well be Africa, there are a few White people in the north but those who emigrated to the US and are called "white" are typically Sicilian and Sicily is literally a former Muslim colony off the coast of Africa.

Seventh Post Best Post

>/pol/ is winning
:^)

Because they think it'll make Christians upset because these are the same morons that have convinced the,selves that all conservatives are racists.

Dunno, that map looks a lot whiter in the south than in the north.

Why do inferior subhuman eurangutans wnat to make Veeky Forums their safespace?

>He'd pass off as Italian in America easily
Anything can pass off as anything in America. You even have a whole reality show about italian americans whose partecipants don't even have any italian heritage.