I bought 2.5 Bitcoin yesterday

I bought 2.5 Bitcoin yesterday.

Now everything is crashing. WHY WHY WHY ALWAYS ME??????

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zshlu/time_to_buy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just hodl

kys

2.5 BTC is still 2.5 BTC

Whats your problem?

Same here. The month I buy in, crypto starts to stagnate and now everything is falling.

Sorry for ruining the party everyone

low iq

I bought a couple of hours ago and it's still going down...
But this thread makes me feel better. Sorry.

>investing into virtual money with real money
>ever

>has money for 2.5 bitcoins
>complain

>bitcoin package

Where's the floor. I've been waiting for this ever since it broke 4k. I will buy 4k $ worth when I see the floor.

Your fault for being a dumbass who decided to invest on magical electronic tulips. Hope you learned your lesson.

THANKS FOR THE FREE MONEY YOU BAG HOLDING RETARD

My friend bought 4bitcoin at 4975 or something like that whatever the peak was. Hes been quiet this past week kek lol

Could be an idiot and invested all of his fiat savings

We were waiting so long for you to buy.

just hold buddy

I bought at an almost all time high of $1100 this winter, it crashed to $800 right after, the hodl meme is real

Welcome to bitcoin.
Hodl and enjoy your gains or sell at a loss.

>real money

I've got 11 BTC and about 10k split between ETH LTC OMG IOTA DASH XRP and XMR

I'm not selling a thing

You WILL not become wealthy from this if you don't HODL

You've got to watch yourself lose thousands a day, and have the belief that it's going to see a new ATH

Those who can't HODL at 5k a coin will sell before it hits 500k

Were NOT FUCKING SELLING

>real money
>magical
>kek lol

Why do all these normies with no idea flock to Veeky Forums every time BTC drops hard? I don't get it.

to be honest i respect the logic of buying on a climb, makes more sense than buying now or yesterday

As I see it, you have three choices:

A) HODL
B) Sell and buy back when it goes lower
C) Buy more and sell when it recovers and goes higher

The odds of candles turning your way on the very day that you buy/sell/short are astronomical.

Sell it going to be a double crash

Maybe the fact that BTC has no inherent value?

>no inherent value?
Open source and decentralized currency with a public ledger.
Getting rid of bank and government intrusion sounds pretty damn valuable in itself.

you thought you bought at the dip
but it wasn't the dip...

I bought ETH too...

btw, if anyone can help this retard:
I transfered the ETH I bought to bter.com , but the funds aren't showing. turns out, I should have read the fine print, where it says I need to ask the exchanger where my funds go, if they support smart contracts... obviously, bter.com DOESN'T FUCKING SUPPORT smart contracts.
other than asking them to give me my money, is there anything I can do now?

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zshlu/time_to_buy/

>2.5 Bitcoin
>crashing

TOP KEK this board is absolutley madness, what a bunch of fags

The good thing about BTC is that it's a good buy at ANY price. Don't worry about it you faggot, just HODL.

Two Bitcoins? In 4 years you'll have enough for a nice sized house in a middle class neighborhood. Chill out OP. 4 years is right around the corner. Don't you wanna be able to say you have hundreds of millions of satoshis when all your friends brag about a couple hundred thousand? Get with the program and buy some more you cunt stick

Bought 3 ETH at $300 yesterday. I was smug because I under bid the market and got them 15$ cheaper and with no fees because I went through GDAX... Little did I know it would fall this much for today. Fug. Lmao. Kill me senpai.

You deserve it OP, everything pointed downwards and you retard tried to buy the dip. now become a HODL XD fag

just buy Ethbet this Sunday it'll fix it all OP.

hey if you'd like to continue your losses :)

1J8W5QZnECmgwJu4xv8AhMFJ5XcLi1t1LH

Pain train has no brakes.

> real money

yeah, thank god our currencies are gold-backed right?

this.

Double down and buy more BTC when it hits its lowest point

Buy high, sell low