Hey stupid, stop playing with your toy money and get me some oreos and dr pepper

>hey stupid, stop playing with your toy money and get me some oreos and dr pepper

y-yes miss

no u

>tfw I will never experience this

Why God.

Just kill me.

>washing down a sugary snack with soda
why do people do this

The kind of woman who would say something like that is at least 250 lbs.

No, Sorry you are not asian

only if you succ and swallow.

Isn't donuts more of a savory fatty snack

At least you have something to strive for.

dumb fatty trying to pretend to be some culinary food taster, doughnuts are made of sugar you stupid nigger lmao
savoury my ass

But its fried in oil

they are basically all deserts still, plan donuts exist but mostly just taste like bread

every other kind is loaded with sugar

t. Amerilard who used to live where you could find a dunkin donuts every half mile

>tfw no greedy fat girlfriend
>ywn watch her grow fatter each day
>ywn feed her until she says she is about to pop
>ywn jiggle her belly and watch the waves of lard go back and forth

i-i cant afford anymore, is kool aid with salted crackers ok?

>oreos and dr pepper
Communist detected

Dumbass, Asuka is German.

lol you must eat some shitty donuts. if you have to cover a donut in fruity fucking pebbles and sweet tarts the donut probably does taste like stale bread

>Your fake money can't even buy things anymore? You really are useless.
I would give my left arm to have a real life anime girl as a childhood friend would will shit on you but won't leave you because she really loves you but years of abuse by her parents growing up has turned her cold. She was quiet and sat by herself in the lunchroom and the other kids started rumors about her but you were the only one would talked to her so she likes you.

As the years go on she starts to crack little by little and starts to show you signs of love but when you call her out on it she reverts back to her old self for a second and insults you.

Money can buy anything r-right?

>forgetting to mention her whore stage

>i don't want cherry dr pepper, stupid, i want original dr pepper. *ugh*, you're so useless.

Should I watch evangelion while waiting for this crash to stop, never watched it b4

Fucking bitch

I'd do almost anything to sniff her feet.
I'd do literally anything to sniff her asshole.

>have to exhaust 3+ cards just to get 1 specific card
>you can't even play it that turn
man, yugioh is so fucking crippled by not having casting costs for cards

Truly the cherry on top of the cake.

Reverse corruption

no. it sucks. anime sucks. except for akira.

You can activate the card you searched for that turn, you just can't set any spell or trap cards.

>
what are you? a dog? dogs get beaten.

Shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out of my house.