Why are the japanese so based?

Why are the japanese so based?

RAPE OF NANKING, COLONISATION OF TAIWAN AND KOREA, PEARL HARBOUR, INVASION OF SOUTH EAST ASIA, BOMBING OF DARWIN

masterrace country right there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKnLq7s2KwA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hungarian_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be japan
>lose

*blocks your ambitions*

>lose
>commit sudoku
>1.0 fertility rate
>99% of the population is over 65
>the remaining 1% are jobless and jerking off to cartoons

masterrace country indeed

Remember when everyone in the '80s was practically convinced they were going to buy out the world? Funny how that worked out...

>be japanese
>have to rape and slaughter for domination over 3rd world countries
>Try to prank America into thinking they weren't really getting attacked by invading Pearl Harbour and attempting to advance an apology
>Have to use children and retards for cannon fodder
>getting nuked two times makes you go sterile and makes your women not interested in you anymore, rather fuck white/black/brown/chinese dick
>scared of some other chink midget on the same peninsula you tried to conquer a few hundred miles away because he's able to nuke your country
>Same person who made your country's most effective strategy killed himself over it
>3rd world countries you raped and tried to dominate can now turn your country into nuclear ash any day they want to
>your greatest exports is faulty technology designed to break and 2D kids cartoons

I'd rather be african than japanese.

TENNO HEIKA BAN.....

....ZAI

kek the amount of butthurth allied posters already in 7 posts
I wonder how does it feel for them.. To see that they won and to realise they were being used by the same perverse powers their enemies were fighting against. Must feel awsome to live in this world their victories achieved. To be ruled by jews, niggers and faggots.Oh and please do keep posting, your shitty attempts at memes can't get any better!

Nice 666, zipperhead

hahaahahaah
yeah...

Japan ended up being the largest international net investor, as much as the next two (Germany and China) combined. Funny how they proved every reasonable prediction right.

Are you actually LARPing as Japanese right now?

Yeah, feels pretty good not living under a psychopathic fascist regime

>muh ebil nazis

Meiji restoration was impressive

>Allied posters
this is a special case of faggotry, its not 1943 anymore you fucking LARPer

Really faggot?

why are most stormfags 12 year olds

proof?

Don't you have some HoI4 AAR's to write?

>ur wrong because cucks current year kikes /pol/ memes lmao
if being a "cuck" means acting in a way that is not in your self-interest then objectively risking your life for hirohito or hitler is being a cuck.

Even if you happen to be an officer or someone high up, your best option would be to accumulate wealth and abscond when the war starts to turn against you, unironically believing in master race fascist bullshit and committing suicide in the fuhrerbunker with your god means you're a "cuck". You were mentally cucked or, dare I say it, spooked.

>I'm an adult and I hate the evil nazis!
wew so grown up!

>risking my life for a better world is being a cuck
Try not to understand /pol/ memes they are not for you

Great thread guys

QFT

Being Japanese is nothing short of humiliation. They got their asses nuked, became a US vassal, and their country is slowly becoming irrelevant economically and culturally.

>QFT
as opposed to being american? Which is:
won the war and thanks to ((U.S)) the world now is at its permanent death throes.
also
>the strongest culture on the earth
>becoming irrelevant
>getting nuked
>still world leading economy
Sometimes I wonder which star would we be colonizing had the axis won.

IMF data? That's like asking for proof of their GDP.

>still world leading economy
>strongest culture on earth
>colonizing stars with faulty jap technology that gets mass produced by sweatshop workers that's inherently and intentionally designed to break
How delusional are you?
You'd probably be executed because you share a quarter of a haplotype with some jewish/gypsy merchant from the early 19th century if the axis powers ever did win you fucking tool

actually my blood has been pure ever since my ancestors settled in transylvania (székelys).
Pure blooded magyar
feelsgoodman

Dying for Hitler is so awesome that it's in your self-interest

So gypsy merchant, then

hungarians are not gypsies
you mistake us with our beloved neighbours you uneducated fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=uKnLq7s2KwA

Then stop sending gypsies to Eurovision

Name 1 thing Hungary has ever done that has affected larger world history. Name 1 worthwhile contribution from your entire country.

...but at least you have pure blood, amirite?

>people actually watch the Eurovision

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hungarian_inventions

Less and less every year, now they all sing in English it's losing its appeal

I honestly thought only Balkan shitskins and irrelevant Scandinavian states ever gave a fuck about it. I'm 30 years old and I don't remember it being relevant ever.

>All the people taking the b8
Proof that nips are the superior people

actually the computer too but Neumann was jewish so I don't think that he can be considered hungarian

>Authority is inherently bad
>Hierarchy is inherently bad
>In group biases should be ignored
>Fighting for egalitarianism is inherently good

A rare look into the minds of prols who have no clue why they think the things they do

It's fun to shitpost about on /sp/