2017: JP Morgan CEO: "Bitcoin is a fraud"

2017: JP Morgan CEO: "Bitcoin is a fraud".

2013: JPMorgan Fined $13 Billion For Fraudulent Mortgages. (reuters.com)

reuters.com/article/us-jpmorgan-settlement/jpmorgan-agrees-13-billion-settlement-with-u-s-over-bad-mortgages-idUSBRE9AI0OA20131120

>falling for (((them))) once again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XApLg-m-Uo&feature=youtu.be&t=296
youtube.com/watch?v=i_jgTL6zuik&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DIMON DINDU NUTTIN

>he thinks anyone can stops us

November 2015 Bitcoin price $409 Jamie Dimon stating governments wont allow Bitcoin, it will fail. Bitcoin +1000%

youtube.com/watch?v=7XApLg-m-Uo&feature=youtu.be&t=296 (7:36)

>selling BTC

youtube.com/watch?v=i_jgTL6zuik&t=0s

wew. top.

>he this this dip has ANYTHING to do with some old dinosaurs comments on bitcoin
china banned all exchanges goyim. confirmed by charlie lee who deleted all his posts. check archives.

So fucking what. Bitcoin will survive all bans on the planet.

These are the same people who wanted to ban the Internet and probably electricity back in the day. Let me know how that works out for you.

JP Morgan has been indeed jewing it out since electricity.

So, an expert at fraud is telling you that something is a fraud and you guys choose to point out the fact that he's a fraudster rather than realizing that he's the one who is most qualified to spot the fraud.

Why would I trust the word of a fraudster? That's how you get duped. Are nocoiners unironically retarded? What's wrong with your brain?

You trust the word of a fraudster because you know there'll be many people falling for their fraud.

It will survive, sure. But in what form?

Not even a nocoiner but Bitcoin is unironically a fraud. Monero and eth vastly outclasses it and the market share for Bitcoin is diminishing and will only sink further. Why do you think that jpm is investing in eth and telling people to get out of BTC? They actually do want BTC to fail because it's an useless shitcoin (aka fraud).

>Why do you think that jpm is investing in eth and telling people to get out of BTC?

Because they're late to the party and they cope by thinking ETH can somehow surpass BTC. LMAO, good luck with that.

Also, ETH doesn't vastly outclass BTC. It's a bloated piece of shit.

> Highly bloated shitcoin thats slower than visa that's basically owned by China
> Cutting edge coin ran by actual genius that creates a brand new ecosystem based on blockchain.

Bitcoin brainlets. Not even once.

>cutting edge
>actual genius

LOL. Literally a bigger blockchain than Bitcoin, and it's only a few years old. But Bitcoin is supposedly the bloated one, right.

And now he's doing the same to his daughter. It will turn out the same way.