Jesus was a man. He was a great prophet of God (Allah), but he was not God

Jesus was a man. He was a great prophet of God (Allah), but he was not God

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Allah and the Jin are conversions of South Arabia pagan gods.

That guy Mohammed, did he multiplied quantities of food and wine?

Heretic.

YHWH is a conversion of a canaanite god

Agreed

you forgot to say pbuh after mentioning the name. Nice troll

Yes actually he did perform miracles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad

The issue for Muslims is that they say he wasn't crucified on the cross by the people. In fact, this is true. But now in the way they think. We all know Jesus gave up his life freely on the cross when he said, "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit". So really both are right.

*his
*not

Allah?

You mean the Arab pagan moon god

meh, I see nothing about feeding the people

Allah = God
The moon god bullshit is a meme created by far-right islamophobes.

>some faggot in buttfuck nowhere claims to have a revelation, and an angel tells him most of the traditional narrative is wrong and corrupted, that Jesus is not who we thought he was, and dictates hundreds of pages of autistic "scripture" that tells people to stop drinking alcohol and take multiple wives to him
Muslims are literally the Mormons of early middle ages

>Denying the son of God

Off to hell you go

DEUS

>Allah and the Jin are conversions of South Arabia pagan gods.
Nah, Allah is the Abrahamic god.

>The moon god bullshit is a meme created by far-right islamophobes
so.../pol/?

I didn't realise until I was about twenty that most Christians see Jesus as some sort of incarnation of God.

Like granted, I didn't go to church much as a kid, but was that shit even in the Bible? Did I just miss it or what? Still makes no sense to me in the context of the story of Jesus, but then again I'm agnostic as fuck, so #yolo.

No because it was created before /pol/

>people still believe this

>was that shit even in the Bible?
that´s what the NT is about senpai

>I didn't realise until I was about twenty that most Christians see Jesus as some sort of incarnation of God.
That's all Christians, you retard. That's the entire foundation of the Religion.

According to historian Denis Gril, the Quran does not overtly describe Muhammad performing miracles, and the supreme miracle of Muhammad is finally identified with the Quran itself.

Do you read your own cites? "The Quran" is his "miracle".

>We all know Jesus gave up his life freely on the cross

Ergo, Jesus was crucified, contrary to what it says in the quran.

Yeah, Hubal, the pagan god of Mohammad's father.

Specifically the "Jesus = God" part though? I got all the other shit, the Messiah, the sins, the Son of God, etc.

Yes, the Arabs have always worshiped Ba'al, and allah is Ba'al, Chemosh, in particular, the Ba'al of the Moabites.

Yes, Jesus claimed to be God, proved He is God, and is in fact God.

Yes.

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

>These miracles are shown either in the Quran or, in the vast majority of cases, in the hadith (traditions of Muhammad)
>However, several miracles are reported in the Quran and miracles "appear early and often in the hadith"[3] and the hadiths are indispensable in elucidating Muhammad's miracles.[4]

It says in the quran that Allah is the same god as the one in the Christianity and Judaism. This is why Jews and Christians are not considered kaffirs by the quran.

Do you deny that the quran has no miracles of Mohammad whatsoever?

Do you really believe Mohammad cut the moon into two?

Yeah, but as it turns out, the Father of Lies, well, he lies.

As an example, the Father of Lies told Mohammad that he was Gabriel.

How can muslims worship a moon god when the quran itself condemn worshiping the moon

>Father of lies
You mean Satan? How do you know that it was Satan and not Gabriel?

Reading that entire section, I don't think that's a straightforward declaration of the existence of a Trinity. It's pretty vague, and it seems to say "Jeebus is Lord of Earth, Dog is Lord of AaAaAaall creation"

Isn't it obvious? Do you not know that Mohammad himself knew it was the devil, and that he almost committed suicide over it?

I didn't answer the question "Is Jesus in the Trinity"? I answered the question "Is Jesus God?"

Here's the Trinity answer.

John 1 says that the Word (Jesus) was with God and was God…..and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

Heresy, God is infinite and without limits - man is imperfect and with limitations.

>this is what Unitarians actually believe

Gabriel? This Gabriel?
The same Gabriel who lived with Jesus in heaven?
The same Gabriel who sang as Jesus created the universe?
The same Gabriel who saw satan fall from the sky like lightning?
The same Gabriel who appeared to Daniel to tell him of the future?
The same Gabriel who shut the mouth of John the Baptist’s father until he named him John?
The same Gabriel who appeared to Mary and told her that she was going to bear the Son of God?
The same Gabriel who appeared to Joseph and told him that Mary’s child, Jesus, is the Son of God?
The same Gabriel who appeared to shepherds by night and told them Jesus, the Son of God, was born in Bethlehem?
The same Gabriel who watched the only begotten Son of God get circumcised, grow up, and preach in the temple at age 12?
The same Gabriel who watched Jesus perform miracle after miracle after miracle, claiming to be the Son of God? And proving it?
The same Gabriel who sat in Jesus’ tomb, and uncovered his face, and wept for three days until Jesus rose from the dead?
The same Gabriel who led heaven in rejoicing over the resurrection of the Son of God, and His ascendance into heaven?

That Gabriel told Mohammad that Jesus is not the Son of God, and God?

Your trips betray you, son of satan.

Can God impose limits upon himself?

Is that okay with you?

Belial stop shitposting and go to bed

No other caananite group worshipped Yhwh. Allah(El) was the arabic equivalent of the head of the semitic pantheon of deities. But muhammad took the title of allah and made it the same God as abraham and the israelites when he created his gnostic-arian-tribalist religion. Although the old testament is rejected in the quran and only differing versions of some stories are retained in it. They also reject the trinity and Christs divinity and reject the new testament while retaining some level of respect for christ, apostles, mary(influence from arian gnostic admixture).

Careful, friend, you are dealing with the entity that tells God what He can and cannot do.

Begone, Satan.

Made it to seem as if it was the same God as abraham*

go in the gas heretic

Aye, they were most likely the gods of Abraham's family, but Abraham at God's call left all of them and struck out to where the one true God directed him.

Truly a great man.

but you used to have more subtle ways
oh how you have fallen morning star

Muhammed was a man possessed by demons, not a prophet.

Jesus? Fallen? I do not think so.

Nor is the devil the morning star, but a son of the dawn, an angel.

Mohammad made predictions about upcoming battles, was never 100% accurate, and they call those "prophecies".

Prophecy is when God tells a man to tell the people "Eat a carrot", and the man tells the people "God says to eat a carrot".

Mohammad never talked to God during his entire lifetime, and thus is disqualified from being a prophet.

Did Jesus poop?

Of course.

pretty much this

also his copy pasta of the bible with his fanfiction thrown in

G-d doesn't poop, you dumb goy fuck

It's really funny seeing Muslims scream this when they try to make the point that man can't be God

Jesus was as much man as though not God, and as much God as though he were not human. The Son of God and the Son of Man in hypostatic union.

They're so disgusted by the thought of God sliding down the birth canal that they cause me to believe they are all at heart homosexual.

I'm a Christian who believes this, what denomination am I?

You are a Muslim.

muslim

That guy Jesus, did he really multiplied quantities of food and wine?

Non meme answer: Arianist

I believe he did, at least two times
In fact I think those two times and his resurrection were his only "real" miracles, the rest could have been faith healings. In Lazarus case, I think Jesus just woke him from a coma.

Wrong. He happened to be on a cross when he commended His spirit to His Father.

So Allah lied to humanity when he had Judas crucified and enchanted to look like Jesus?

Why would Allah have a hand in creating the ((falsehood)) of Christianity?

Yes, many times. So many times that the people wanted to crown him their king.

Yeah, people back then didn't know when people were dead and rotting in their grave for 4 days.

Ergo Jesus was on the cross, and died, contrary to Islamic teachings.

Why would the greatest of the deceivers and the tricksters lie?

Is that your question?

>Makes a new eyeball for a blind guy.
>Just faith healing.

>Cures a leper.
>Just faith healing.

>Raises the dead.
>Just faith healing.

>Walks on water.
>Stops the wind from blowing
>Stops the ocean from billowing
>Turns water into wine

>Faith healing?

But he didn't die by cruscifiction. He was being crucified when he gave up the ghost to the Father of his own volition. No one took His life.

Correct.

The muslims say it was not even Jesus on the cross, that Jesus never gave up his spirit and died, that Jesus ascended alive without dying into heaven.

>ywn convince your closest ally to give you his 6 year old daughter
>ywn have a 6 year old massage your cock with her thighs
>ywn take the virginity of your 9 year old wife
>ywn experience the NTR rush of your loli wife getting lost in the desert, rescued by a guard, and people spreading rumors that she fucked the guard

Jack Chick pls go

Yes, hmmm that title sounds familiar

He did. He went home, and heaven rejoiced at his homecoming.

You forgot about all the play dates, the dress up dates, the tea parties, the slumber parties, and all the other fun that comes with a 54 year old man having a 6 year old wife.

Not coincidentally.

Which is actually written in hadiths to be true. Aisha still had all her loli friends come and visit upon living with Muhammad and yeah apparently he took some time to play dolls and other shit litle girls like.

Man was living the dream.

I'm going to have to take issue with the word "actually" here

Fuck off

Thank you.

Jesus is a man blessed by God. Not God itself.

Yup. Behead and loot 800 innocent men one day, have ten 6 year olds over for tea the next.

>Jesus is a man blessed by God. Not God itself.

Why would a man blessed by God, blaspheme God and call himself God?

And by the way, you fell for the meme allah (God) in the other post, which is why you were pointed out as a Muslim. Only muslims think allah is God.

>Jesus was a man. He was a great prophet of God (Allah), but he was not God

One thing I can tell you, for sure.

You are not a Christian.

>Mohammad never talked to God during his entire lifetime, and thus is disqualified from being a prophet.
Why do people talk about shit they don't know??? Stop inventing lies pls.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

Well that may be what Muslims imposters think but the Qur'an says only what I've said.

The Jerusalem night journey is a meme you fell for, as is allah = God, the worst meme you can possibly fall for.

Mohammad talked to "allah", aka shaitan, but never to God.

inb4 God and allah are just translations of each other.

So who was mohamed talking to when he got the satanic verses?

God can turn into an imperfect being and then turn back to being God, but he cannot be an imperfect being and a God simultaneously. So, God can turn into a human (Jesus), but he cannot be God while he is being human (i. e. an imperfect being) since it would contradict God's perfect nature.

Don't know what you're reading, but it's not the quran.

4:157. That they said (in boast) "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary the Apostle of Allah"; but they killed him not nor crucified him but so it was made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts with no (certain) knowledge but only conjecture to follow for of a surety they killed him not.

4:158. Nay Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

4:159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness against them.

What makes you say that?
I'm not a muslim.

and you're the guy to go to for that? What God can, and cannot do?

What if God does something you say He can't do?

Is that okay?

If you have not the Son, you have not the Father; if you have the Son, you also have the Father.

By not believing Jesus is God, you are not a Christian; by not believing in your heart God raised Him from the dead, you are not a Christian.

If he was just blessed by God, so was Job, so was Abraham, so were many other people, none of whom you claim to be a follower of.

>putting rules on an omnipotent, omnipresent deity