It's over. It was a good ride, now I'm out of this bubble

It's over. It was a good ride, now I'm out of this bubble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/daDxkG76zBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for the cheap coins

do you even understand why lehman brothers dropped so much or you're just being retarded on purpose

Lol you fuckin dumbass fag compare a 10 year chart with a 10 month chart?

Wtf is wrong with your shitbrain

still kinda impressive that it's basically a 1-on-1 match

it was a fraud and they *blew up*

do you even elliot waves

were going to $5.5k

yep. bitcoin will be closed down

>what is the fractal nature of markets

>t. mandelbrot

what's that the 100th time Bitcoin dies?

the similarity tho...

bye bye
I'll sell you a tiny fraction when you FOMO back in at 15k a piece

Do Lehmanmarines exist ? Their hands must be made of fucking platinum

>um, like, people said that before therefor btfo lmao 10k by 2018

kys

BTC's been repeatedly 'dying' since June 2011. What's different about this time?

so what derivatives and credit default swaps can I get in on before the big pop? you dumb shitter. You dont even know why the financial melt down happened, I bet you watched the wolf of wall street and the big short and now you are a "finance guy"

The exact same thing that was different in the case of the Great Depression - normal people who have no idea what they're doing are now infesting it en masse because the media told them that its easy and guaranteed money. There will come a time when those normies will panic because their passive gold mine just turned unprofitable and start mass-selling because of a couple of bad articles - that's called a crash. I mean, pause for a second and look at the current prices - the downtrend for today was caused by a single CEO shittalking bitcoin in an interview. Imagine if the entire MSM starts publishing shit like "bitcoin is crashing! cryptocurrency is dead, invest in gold now!"

I'm not saying that all crypto will be murdered permanently, all I'm saying is that it will crash until the normies fuck off, then rinse and repeat. My guess would be back to about a thousand soon enough, after which it will start going up again

It was fun

F

see you when you buy back at 10k

Just because fiat dead, so its dying. Full power forever deflation

Welcome to Crypto , Pajeet, enjoy your stay.

I remember the day BTC crashed from $250 to $40 on /g/ back in 2013, shit I've seen the same thing so many times and reactions from newbies that nothing moves me anymore, it's so strange, I feel nothing, just contempt.

>My guess would be back to about a thousand soon enough
wew

>"bitcoin is crashing! cryptocurrency is dead, invest in gold now!"

Didn't this already happen recently when BTC went from nearly $3k to $1.8k?

damn you old

Is summer over yet

The feel when it's most likely the last cc bubble.

>he doesnt know price action patterns basically repeat themselves independent of time frame
jeez user.. i can't even...

it's not a 1-on-1 match but its pretty similar.

yeah, thank fuck I caught the whole crypto wave since its beginning. What a time to be a live, I pretty much don't have to worry about anything anymore, not even newbies losing their shit moves anymore.

>1k

WEW. FUCKING. LAD

If you believe bitcoin will crashes to 1000, shorting now means 500% gains.

Even if it only crashes down to 2000 you'll have doubled your cash.

If you're honest with yourself, then it's time to make use of that shorting margin.

It's all about the media.

It's risky af to use exchanges desu, not worth it

That intraday gain, tho.
Much quicker returns that a 401k if you don't do anything stupid.

>move your 401k niggercoins to an unregulated exchange
>employee steals your cc and runs to cambodia

only the topping pattern matches a bit, but this is because most tops looks similar. Dow Jones 2008 also looks like this. And where is it today? Like 22k.

Probably the dumps to come will be very violent, but so will the pumps be.
Likely we will not be able to hold the dumpers off this week but that is ok. Maybe we even get 2kish, but those who dumped will unable to buy into the following rallies. BTC has been notoriously hard to time and with more and more big money waiting on the sidelines, it will not become easier. All the big funds and billionaires are only holding off because they think it's expensive now, but they are not yet invested. Only very very few guys like Bill Drapper or whatever his name is have thrown a couple million into Bitcoin.

You could also just get out of crypto and watch other people make money from the sidelines if you're that risk-averse.

Go on a big exchange, if something happens you'll have a bunch of very powerful, very pissed off whales on your side.

Youre are really a retarded. BTC is in a downtrend correction since the top. People take profits then come back again later. Not everyone is a delusional hodler. All the FUD started after the correction started, so imagine why is that. BTW i think its going to 3000.

fucking newfags

>still kinda impressive that it's basically a 1-on-1 match

not really, it's the shape of practically all bubbles.

hell, bitcoin's past history has the same shapes multiple times increasing in size as time goes on.

bitcoin is a fractal bubble!

That shit is unregulated, kapish?

>BTC's been repeatedly 'dying' since June 2011. What's different about this time?

Possibly nothing. Or possibly this really is the turning point and it crashes down to some tiny level again forever. Nobody knows, and since BTC is backed by nothing but faith there is no reason that it couldn't crash to zero.

That's one hell of a stupid comparison. Don't come crying when the market reach 200 billions and beyond

> Youre are really a retarded.

Hmm you sure it's only him?

i don't know man. btc dying right now feels kinda anti-climatic to me.
if it ever dies, i think it'll be with a bang, not with a whimper.

Yes, it's "unregulated", but there's no such thing as unregulated when you run a legal exchange, no matter what kind of virtual smoke and mirrors you're exchanging.

They have to deal with KYC and AML laws, and they have to be responsible with your money, because all the anti-terrorism laws have made pretty damn sure dollars can be traced back no matter where you move them.

You can bet your sorry ass if they run off to mootxico with big investors's money it will rain fire on their ass all the way to jail.

Even if an exchange starts messing with small mom and pop 'investors', and it becomes known that honest families are losing money, the SEC will shut that shit down faster than you can call your attorney.

i mean it might not die but it might take another year or two to rise again.

Nah, there's too much money in BTC for it to go out with a bang. If it dies, it will be a slow leak, like a helium balloon sinking to the ground after a week and sadly shrinking away to nothing on the ground.

Also actually dying is unlikely unless another more popular cryptocurrency comes along. But if one does, watch out! BTC will go the way of Myspace.

REMEMBER OP: BUY HIGH, SELL LOW, ALWAYS

It might also just die a disappointing semi-death, the intrinsic value of Bitcoin if you removed all speculations is not that high.

That doesn't mean it would be replaced by something else, it could just crash very low, stay very low, and keep being used by the real users (aka the black markets, crypto nerds, cipherpunks and other organized crime).

Dubs your an actual faggot

This is still high compared to tomorrow

>That doesn't mean it would be replaced by something else, it could just crash very low, stay very low, and keep being used by the real users (aka the black markets, crypto nerds, cipherpunks and other organized crime).

It would actually be better as a currency then since it wouldn't be so unstable in price.

Your hands have been found weak.

Please dispose coins in the receptacle - pick em back up 1200 USD later.

>a year or two
Do you even understand what fucking era you are in holy shit

It's back in 2 days MAX

if only they were dealing with an asset that they move however they want and keep it forever even if they end up in prison since there is no way for any government to seize it
oh wait

says the guy too new to remember the last crypto bear market

nah, he probably said the same thing last time, and felt vindicated when the bull market eventually came through months later.

Do you have brain damage?

If you're arrested the govt does whatever it wants with your money and assets.

>b-but what if I hide my coins :'(

They'll find it you retarded piece of shit, they don't need your consent to put malware on your shitty-ass excuse for a computer if they wanted to.

But they don't even have to because literally none of the things you're scared about have any fucking chance of happening.

Which was in June. Look how the fucker recovered.

>if you commit white collar crime and get arrested the government will torture you for your password
Either you're LARPing or you simply don't understand of of the most important aspects of Bitcoin and crypto in general

>Which was in June
No, the last bear market wasn't June. June was not a bear market at all. But thanks for proving my point about you being new to this

>>if you commit white collar crime and get arrested the government will torture you for your password
You're literally just making shit up now, because I've never implied any of that.

I can't tell if it's a condition or if you're retarded on purpose.

If they don't torture you for your password and you don't provide it they can't seize your coins.
Didn't you know that?

At least now I have my answer

Yes you do.
Nobody can seize your coins. That's one of the main reasons bitcoin is attractive in the first place
So now you know why you shouldn't keep your money on an exchange unless you're trading

t. J. Dimon

youtu.be/daDxkG76zBU

why are you spamming this video on every thread?

The Veeky Forums pink wojack index is flashing a massive buy signal right now.

bro how the fuck am i supposed to get views? i am borderline retarded and not trying to stoop down and post it on reddit. Ill improve my content and put out videos more steadily obviating the necessity for these shitposts.

But it's 4am in Beijing

if normal people were investing en masse... crypto would be a gazillion times more.valuable you tard.

Why do you want views? To start a youtube career? lmao.

I didn't watch and wasn't criticizing it. Just wondering why you were spamming.
You actually should post it on reddit if you want views, as long as you're saying Bitcoin will be $10k by the end of the year they'll eat it up

>big ws whales want to get into bc
>they notice it's 4.500
>they send info to china to force bans
>they buy a lot, and sell a lot
>?????
>bc at 2.500
the old bulls are really good, heh

you are the reason the bubble keeps growing

Is any market growth to you a bubble, faggot?

literally this

>tfw poor
>tfw only 0,4BTC diversified into BAT, OMG Blocknet and WTC

Would you send me some coins if I asked nicely, user?

You know the rules user

Sharpie in pooper

I looked into buying it back at $13 but didn't look into it very much and was turned off by the hassle of setting up an account on Mt. Gox.

I feel bad about it but that's hindsight and I imagine my coins would be locked up in Gox when it closed anyways so it doesn't feel like I missed out on a sure thing.

Started getting in around 400. Better than nothing, I guess.

I will never do that again.

>parroting the CEO of Chase.

Really you cheeky cunt?

Dimon made it fall 11% with one sentence.

Have Asianfaces banned BTC yet?

Then you'll all sell your BTC?

>Dimon made it fall 11% with one sentence.
A pain in the ass for today, but horseshit in general.

The sentence he said immediately after that was "I'm not going to short it because it could go up to $20,000 a coin first but eventually bitcoin will crash"
As soon as people realise he's full of hot air it'll start recovering

> hate of reddit
ill give you a view for that

Tether will be the ultimate demise of btc.

do you not keep track of the news kiddo?

(((they))) are claiming north korea is using crypto, china is banning it and russia is hacking it.

this is the most intense slander campaign against bitcoin ever.

>Too risky to short btc

So you're just another idiot who's trying to FUD.