These two women, both victims of male-dominated societies (the Muslim woman is forced to dress up as to not offend men...

These two women, both victims of male-dominated societies (the Muslim woman is forced to dress up as to not offend men, while the Western woman is cajoled by men into being their sex object), pity one another while being ignorant to their own subjugated and exploited states. Patriarchy has to be smashed as it oppresses women in so many different ways.

It is a noble task but how can this seriously be achieved? What will a society without patriarchy look like? Though we'd like to convince ourselves otherwise, Western societies are still no closer to that goal.

Other urls found in this thread:

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/kvinna-kidnappades-och-fick-håret-avklippt-nu-åtalas-två-1.1241324
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The western woman doesn't get honour killed by her brother for not dressing like that.

>What will a society without patriarchy look like?
a pre-tribal stage or more like no society at all

The woman on the left has the choice to dress like the woman on the right. The woman on the right has no choice.

everyone below me is a retard

/thread

The difference is it's actually the western woman's choice to where that.

>Forced
Literally only Iran and Saudi Arabia forces them to wear it and even in those two countries many even conservative seem to think that it shouldn't be forced

Fuck off with your "I care about muh oppressed brown women" you liberal

>only iran and saudi arabia
The other day in a European city a girl was jumped and had her hair cut off with a knife, because she didn't wear a veil.

Yeah, subhuman M*slims are spreading their shitty "values" elsewhere and need to be roped.

It's only the illusion of choice. The Western woman is being manipulated by society in order to be exploited by men.

Unironically fuck off. You're drawing one of the most ridiculous false equivalencies I've ever seen.

>State pressure is the only form of pressure

W H E W
H
E
W H E W

>/threading yourself

You are a faggot, but even a faggot can be right once or twice.

Prove it

women force men to accept them dressing that way

Provide sources or kill yourself.

This kind of homophobia makes it clear why you're Isl*mophilic.

>being this new to imageboard culture

The western woman chose to wear a bikini and isn't going to be beaten because of it. She can also cover herself up for whatever reason she wants, be it religious, to draw attention, or because she simply feels like it. If you think all western women are braindead bimbos who only act based on what men tell them, then you'll find out you have more in common with the guys who made the woman on the right cover herself up entirely than you think.

The woman on the left is wearing that at the beach or in a seaside resort, where men could technically be wearing even less than she is.

She is neither wearing this in the middle of town, nor at her workplace, nor in a public building, and if she did, staff would probably tell her to get changed.

In addition as has been pointed out, she has 100% choice whether to wear that or not, could go for any kind of bathing apparel, more or less revealing, and does not feel a moral or honour bound obligation to wear a bikini at the beach.

The one on the right would possibly if not probably get into serious trouble or at the very least be excluded from her familial circle if she didn't wear that niqab, unless it is entirely by choice (radicalized youth for ex), and in that case she would be excluded from the group she most likely hangs around (other radicalized kids) and even face violence. Try being a scarfless woman in French suburbs and tell me there is no pressure for them to wear at least a headscarf. Of course she could be a convert who just went the special snowflake route, in which case she would still be doing publicity for actual oppression.

>accusing others of being new to imageboard culture

So much for "literally only iran and saudi arabia" you fucking retard.

>how can this seriously be achieved?
More hypocrisy, again and again.

>What will a society without patriarchy look like?
Like pic related.

Society telling women that their worth comes from being valued as (usually sexual) objects by men.
No, men enjoy women dressing that way and encourage it to sate their own lust.

Oh look there's no proof

>not acknowledging that you have to fucking check with some of these people because reddit raids are frequent here

>le muslim wymyn are forced to wear shit meme
ah yes victims of cherry picked media here

can you just google "[insert whatever muslim country here] people" ?
pic related, literally the first result in "algerian people" notice how nobody is wearing hijab

The reason half the women wear the hijab is because they think of it as "fashion" (i'm not joking) or just because they saw their cousin big sister wearing it, cultural shit

As for the niqab meme, it's preislamic, needless to say i literally never saw one IRL, so it's probably non-existant outside those saudi shitholes

Last thing to say, even the most hardcore backwards traditional families would give a girl "dirty looks" or just "you really should be modest" type of speech
In fact, i have never actually witnessed any "stonings" or heard about any "honor killings" or other religious outside-law-punishment horseshit that americans 9000 miles away think we're doing thanks to their memepics, not in here or in the neighboring countries.

t. tunisian

forgot the fucking pic

You have no idea how much more civilized and secular in their attitude muslims in the Maghreb (and especially Tunisia) are compared to the muslims who emigrated to Europe. We have been completely overrun by salafist preachers, which is why the picture (and my comments) only apply to European salafist muslims, not Tunisian or Algerian more secular muslims.

>The woman on the left has the choice to dress like the woman on the right.
Not true. Many Western countries have banned the Hijab and force Muslim women to take them off regardless of their choice.

>Hijab
>banned

not in a single western country.

Only the Niqab and Burka are banned in some countries. Hijab is banned only in public buildings or companies as it is considered a religious symbol. Same goes for kippas and large crosses.

>Patriarchy has to be smashed

FUCK YOU

>not in a single western country.
>Hijab is banned only in public buildings or companies as it is considered a religious symbol.
Also, who gives a shit if it's a religious symbol. Not your fucking business what they wear it for. It's their choice. That includes the crosses and kippas.

Neither does the Muslim women. Even ISIS opposes and condemns honor killings of women who do not follow Islamic dress code.

so this is the power of &Humanities...

>The woman on the right has no choice.

Only in certain parts of Saudi Arabia and areas controlled by ISIS and Taliban.

Not an argument

HOW IS "FALSE EQUIVALENCIES ARE FALSE" NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT YOU FUCKING PLEB SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF

Religion is a private matter in the west. The state doesn't have to allow one religion to be more represented and visible within its institutions than another, and it also shows that you place the state before your private religious dogmas and beliefs, which is important for modern western post enlightenment societies. Concerning private companies, it's the owner's choice. Some can allow it, others will prefer following the state's choice: no blatant displays of religious ideological preferences or standings, and no passive proselytism.

It's already happening. Hunter Gatherer society are usually seen as being more egalitarian, with the advent of agriculture men were able ton control the means of production (physical labor by tilling fields) same thing with early forms of industrialization. Once post industrial societies came about physical labor isn't valued as much, and we seen gains in womens social status as a result. Now women can be seen as doing better than men in the new service economy as dictated by female graduation rates and females being overrepresented in college classes.

Is your capslock broken or something?

False equivalence. There is nothing wrong with forcing women to dress modestly, while dressing like a whore is obviously a bad thing.

>Religion is a private matter in the west.
No it isn't. It's literally required in some Western states to swear by the bible to induct people into political office. You are lying through your teeth. I said once and i will say it again. none of your business why they wear it either in public or private. It's their choice. Don't think i don't see what your agenda is.

I'm not lying through my teeth, however I may have been limiting "the west" a bit too much granted, as I should have talked specifically about France or Belgium, though I think Germany and most western european countries have the same rules on the matter as the French.

So yes, I should put it this way: religion is a private matter in Western Europe, I had forgotten how fucking retarded the americans and the anglos are in that regard.

And I reiterate: religion is a private matter, and belongs at home and in places of worship. Universalist religions are by the way, everyone's problem, due to their very proselytising nature.

You are spooked beyond belief

>le spooks xdddd

And by the way, inform me about my agenda, it seems to be the same agenda as that of most French people since 1905 it seems, and arguably going back to the pre revolution enlightenment ideals and values. Must be a pretty spooky agenda I have to say.

Wow great rebuttle

this is true, but user, that post is bait

Saying that your opponent is just spooked is not a rebuttle either

It is an argument that states that your arbitrary morality is possessing you, let them go.

>all these posts falling for obvious bait

Your agenda is a Jewish one, you are a kike that wants non-Jewish women to dress like whores and behave like degenerates.

>patriarchy
Good spook.

No. The state has no business telling people what they are allowed to wear, or not to wear in public. I don't give a fuck if you don't that like the religious background behind it. You can go pound sand if you don't like that,

lmao

>The state has no business telling people what they are allowed to wear, or not to wear in public.

Literally every single state in human history has always done that.

Wow, I'd like to know how you reached that conclusion, and how you link Laicité to lack of modesty in women in particular, because I can assure you, you can find plenty of degenerate religious women in the US or the UK, and they really aren't the most up to date bunch about the seperation of church and state.

French women are far more degenerate than American and British women precisely because of laïcité maymay.

Ok you're just pulling shit out of your arse now, good night user.

The French have been infamous for their degeneracy for a very long time

>degeneracy
There is no such thing, sweetie

>Right and wrong are spooks
>being spooked is wrong

heroin addicted child rapists are probably degenerate and therefore it exists

It is all about saudi and iranian connections.

Saudis and sunni gulf arabs spread hardline islam to increase their power. Iran as the Shia power pushes their own bullshit in response.

Wahhabists and Salafists were seen as a bunch of goat fucking hicks in the early 20th century. Then the Ottoman Empire fell, european meddling in the middle east, oil, and the house of saud all collided to give the hicks power.

If europe had stayed out of the middle east during ww1, and the ottoman empire fell and left to its own devices. Then islam might be heading towards the liberal direction that christianity took starting in the 1700s.

Fuck off, Russia

>It's literally required in some Western states to swear by the bible to induct people into political office.

No it isn't, you can swear on the Lord of the Rings if you want.

your dad probably agrees with him, becky.

rape es spook shitlord

>the Western woman is cajoled by men into being their sex object.

Try dressing conservatively in the West as a woman, then compare the experience to dressing sluttily in Saudi Arabia, then get back to me on that.

>a muslimposting thread.

Name one (1) bad thing about stonings

Not that bad considering that the victims are muslims ony.

YOU GET ROCKS THROWN AT YOU

oweeeee

Moral disapproval is enough, Ahmed.

Difficult to perform at sea.

>you're only pretending to have free will!

Why do people who make this argument always end up being giant prats?

The one on the left is a whore that is going to hell.

That picture is unironically and emphatically a correct assessment of women wearing chokers desu

Indeed brother indeed.

White shariah soon brother... it's coming soon brother four wives for every man. You don't need a million for two chicks you can just say la ilaha illa'llah muḥammadun rasūlu llāh and get four.

Four

chicks

at

the

same

time

you can definatly tell which ones wear make up and which ones are the victims of regular marital rape.

>marital rape.
>marital
>rape

What a novel 20th century feminist concept that no one previously subscribed to.

Also lol @ everyone that buys into the patriarchy meme framework. women are just as (if not more) likely to agree with modesty & coverings (how ever extreme)

>A) A person has the capability of saying no in a marriage

>B) It is rape if someone explicitly declines advances for sex, but is forced to have sex anyway. (this is not the same thing as consenting and then regretting the decision

>C)It is possible to be raped to someone you are married to.

>conclusion - Because both A and B are true, It can be assumed that C is true

This is straightforward logic. Just because it originated in a Feminist movement doesn't mean that it is wrong.

By Allah please return to that hive of kafir reddit.

link it faggot

(b) Making herself available to her husband. One of the rights that the husband has over his wife is that he should be able to enjoy her (physically). If he marries a woman and she is able to have intercourse, she is obliged to submit herself to him according to the contract, if he asks her. That is after he gives her the immediate mahr, and gives her some time – two or three days, if she asks for that – to sort herself out, because that is something that she needs, and because that is not too long and is customary.

If a wife refuses to respond to her husband’s request for intercourse, she has done something haraam and has committed a major sin, unless she has a valid shar’i excuse such as menses, obligatory fasting, sickness, etc.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘When a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and he went to sleep angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3065; Muslim, 1436)

Ur wrong I'm right hahahaha

>woman is forced to go around topless
top kek

At what point do you let the woman on the left take responsibility for her actions? Everything has to be attributed to "patriarchy." Fuck you for calling all men patriarchists.

The Muslim woman does that because of the laws of god which has nothing to do with men

General rule- if a girl wears a choker or has a butterfly tattoo then she does anal.

>hurr durr modest women are as bad as sluts

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/kvinna-kidnappades-och-fick-håret-avklippt-nu-åtalas-två-1.1241324

>cherry picked media
Have you ever been in a muslim ghetto? Do you know people from it? Not from Tunisia, but a ghetto in Europe with people from Iran, Iraq, Syria.

A patriarchy doesn't mean all men conspire to fuck up women, it means that only men can be in charge.

Literally nobody forces the woman on the left to do shit. You are literally blaming men for liking women at this point. She dresses like this because she knows that men will give her attention, it was her decision and not of the men in her social circle who condemn her for not walking around like a whore.
You do realize that by this logic you can also look at some rich buff dude who has a gasoline devouring sports car he does not need and throws money at every woman he sees and call him a victim of a female dominated society right?

Stop trying to make something that isnt.

Lmao modern feminism is the war after winning the war. You got your vote rights, you can work in every job.