What European nation do you think has the most superior culture and history...

What European nation do you think has the most superior culture and history? What East Asian nation do you tthink has the most superior culture and history?

Deutschland for sure. Not surprising they were core of the Holy Roman Empire.

Germany and Japan. No contest.

>Occidental
Britain
Italy
France
Russia
Germany
Greece
Sumer
Egypt
>Orient
China
India
Japan

UK and China

Belgium and Korea

>Japan
10/10 bait

Italy and China

Despite all the shit they get, Spain's history and culture are actually pretty interesting, I mean, what other country has a baby jumping festival. Also, Japan is cool I guess, but China is pretty close.

imo I think the British for the Europeans because the British Empire was the largest in history. For East Asian I'd also pick Japan even though they never had a huge empire. Second I'd pick China.

I'd also pick Germany second

So

European:
1. British Isles
2.Germany

East Asian
1.Japan
2.China

This.

>What European nation do you think has the most superior culture and history?
Russia.

>What East Asian nation do you tthink has the most superior culture and history?
Russia.

Italy and China or maybe Italy and Japan

France and China

Italy and China.
France and Japan are close seconds.

France and China.

China is self-explanatory, really.

France was the dominant power in Europe in some form or another pretty much from Charlemagne to Napoleon, and the heat of much of what we now consider Western European culture. Granted that's mostly because France was the most populous country in Europe by far before the 19th century.

Why is China self-explanatory

Because barring everything but the Meiji restoration Japanese and Korean history are smaller knockoffs of Chinese history.

France had interesting culture and also is the most successful European military power.

Japan made animu and is pretty cool. Relative isolation from the outside world made it very unique

Jesus Christ, what the fuck mods

everyone saying france doesn't realize that france is basically africa now

Source?

>most superior culture and history?
Do you mean which one do you like the most or who was the most dominant?

Italy: Etruscans, Roman Republic/Empire, still important somewhat in late antiquity under the Byzantines/Ostrogoths, dwindled past that point, but became wealthy again the High Middle Ages (1000-1300), you start having the first universities, medical schools etc. Renaissance after that. Key part of the Age of Exploration along with Spain etc.

People whose time horizon extends to about 1500AD will say Germany, and Germany has an interesting history - but western history is more than that.

Italy/France

China/Japan

No "nation" by what nation stands for

>but i'd go with
italy/germany/greece
china/mongols/indians if they count deff

France is handily placed between Spain, Britain, Germany and Italy
I think it benefits from being exposed to aspects of those societies

Both

>European
England.
>East Asia
I don't care about the morons who couldn't even make an alphabet.

>implying barbaric Euros ever made alphabets instead of copying them from civilized Semites