Nb4 what shitcoin is AAPL? that not a crypto fgt!

>nb4 what shitcoin is AAPL? that not a crypto fgt!

iPhone X is going to flop out and AAPL stock will decline until they can come out with something people actually care about again, such as iCar (think Nissan Cube but with more computers and shit in it).
Using niggers as a litmus test, we can observe that ~90% of the comments on worldstarhiphop concerning the iPhone X are negative:
So is it time to short yet? If you were forced to buy put options on AAPL tomorrow, which strike price and expiration date would you choose? Also ITT, share your success stories of using niggers to prognosticate market moves.

what shitcoin is AAPL? that not a crypto fgt!

but i >nb4'd
that comment :(
how were u able to post that, asshole? are you a hacker?!

This is one speed charges in the microwave right?

apart from the weird black bar, this phone is sexy as fuck. I'd buy if I wasn't a poor fag

yeah, but for real this time.

>retail price
>$1000
oh nice that's only $850 I can order it now
>1000 eurobucks for Europes

People still buy phones outright instead of on a plan and upgrade them every two years?

obligatory

For real though the iPhone X looks like dog shit. Looks like a random Samsung piece of shit. What were they thinking???

It's called iPhone, you had such a good opportunity to just call it gayPhone, and I would have lol'd.

And you fuckin retard call it faggotPhone. Why are you so retarded OP?

ok that post was a little incoherent, but you are saying that you live in europe, and 1 euro is worth more than 1 USD? enjoy. the iPhone features the best camera in an iPhone yet. perfect for recording the hordes of jihadi moslem rape gangs having their fun with your wife/mother/child.

You can't upgrade phones anymore, retard.

are you joking? have you seen the back? its hideous

lol thanks. saved.

looks fake yo

i still think faggot phone is funnier for some reason.

from wikileaks and no one's ever claimed that it's fake. they just ignore it.

Jobs took LSD and then started taking it in the pooper, don't do drugs kids.

>mfw apple is ripping off chinks

Oh how the tables have turned..

ok i added an apple logo so you know it's and iPhone that i am referring to.

Unironically AAPL is a shitcoin though,
Not even crypto related

yep. stocks and bonds were the original shitcoins son, but they just weren't shitty enough for today's brave new modern world. always being tied to products and assets and governments and countries and shit, fuck that.

i'm sorry, but that phone is trash, user. it has a home button and a headphone jack. probably even uses universal charger. ugh.

>"Biggest leap forward since the original iphone"
The fucking retards at apple have actually said this about this new, more expensive, and modernized iphone 7.
If thats the biggest leap forward they can do, they are fucking done for.

steve jobs was pretty alpha though, but i bet he secretly liked being a bottom fag

apple cancelled their self-driving car, fyi.

signature looks legit. source: I googled steve jobs autograph and am now a handwriting expert

Apple is for normie fags.

Seriously, A company the will fuck your phone up so you are compelled to buy a new one. tracked by apple. Can't repair. Wont work without a sim.

>apple cancelled their self-driving car
big mistake. people just can't get hyped over a new phone anymore, and i think they have pretty much taken the iPhone as far as they can take it. facial scanners oooohhh, who even wants that? people want to have a really big iPhone that they can drive around in.

It does not matter what the phone does people buy it anyway because it is relatively expensive to other phones.

It's a luxery good basically. The higher the price the more prestigious it becomes. So they make it expensive yet affordable. What the phone does or looks like is irrelevant at this point for people.