Concurrent monarchy

Invading London

Making every man a king.

increasing his own power as well as his bank account

EVERY

MAN

A

KING

He wanted every male representative of the human race to have living conditions approximately equivalent to that of a royal patriarch.

lol have you even played kaiserreich

USA's pretty bullshit in Kaiserreich once you kick every false-Americans' asses (that includes Huey)

HoI4 version is bad solely because it's on HoI4 with it's terrible AI and planning with paratroopers being instant wins. DH KR is pretty challenging, the AI is competent and there's no singular winning strategy

FUCKING

I was mainly talking about DR KR (never played HoI 4, hope they don't fuck up Vicky 3). It's been a while since I've played, have they nerfed the US industry?

Honestly, I would have supported Sanders if he was like Long and not a completely uncharismatic faggot

I think a socially conservative Bernie could do pretty well, desu.

in DH? I don't think so. It's still being "worked on" along wide the HoI4 version, but it hasn't updated since December of last year.

>voting based on personality not policy

this

You need charisma to be an effective leader. Policy wonks make good advisors and bad Presidents.

>You need charisma to be an effective leader.
But it isn't the be all and end all quality. The main point is that it is better to have an moron doing good things poorly than a genius doing bad things well. Hell, by supporting based on a policy, someone more charismatic will be more motivated to take up the banner too

>It's better to have a moron doing good things poorly
Nationalists just tried that with Trump and it went to shit. Funny to watch though.

>and it went to shit. Funny to watch though.
They genuinely don't care, he's still /theirguy/ and I think he's probably going to get a 2nd term.

Trump's incompetence is not due to his charisma though

his policy was also retarded compared to long, but whatev

30 replies and we're on trump
it was nice while it lasted

He was going to make America the greatest nation the world had ever seen, or ever would see.

You can go on his website and see exactly what it was. It was his Share the Wealth program.

>voting based on personality not policy
>Believing human beings are rational enough to vote based on policy.

>voting on a program written by 6 interns overnight

I always cheat out and shoot him because it's the only way to prevent a civil war because a civil war in America would have been retarded. Also because Reed a cute.