"Since Germans are the perennial disturbers of the world's peace...

>"Since Germans are the perennial disturbers of the world's peace ... they must be dealt with like any homicidal criminals. But it is unnecessary to put the whole German nation to the sword. It is more humane to sterilize them. The army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. ... The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, almost equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only sterilize some 48,000,000 -- a figure which excludes, because of their limited power to procreate, males over 60 years of age, and females over 45. ... Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. ... The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three months. Inasmuch as sterilization of women needs somewhat more time, it may be computed that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German. Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2 per cent per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact. By virtue of its loss of self-perpetuation German Will will have atrophied and German power reduced to negligible importance."

Was he right?

Yes. Germans are evil and cruel primitive barbarians.

He was right that sterilizing the majority of the population would eventually cause Germany to become weak due to low population.
He was wrong in the assumption that he could do it in the month. The Nazis were in power for 12 years and they managed to gas about 6 million jews.

>*nglos, Frogs, run around the world colonizing random people.
>"Germans are the perennial disturbers of the world's peace."

>gas about
>6 million jews

This is your brain on American education. In places like Latvia or Lithuania it was strictly through mass shootings.

No, we can't sink down to the level of Germans. Everyone knows Germans are the most evil people to ever live, and largely responsible for every bad thing to happen throughout history, but as we are not Germans ourselves, we have no capacity to commit such evils, even against a people so debased as the Germans.
I do, however, think that Germany should have been permanently balkanized following both the First and Second World War. We have already suffered terribly for making the mistake of allowing Germany to exist not once, but twice. Hopefully, when Germany inevitably begins the Third World War, we will be able to rectify these mistakes.

Fuck off back to /pol/ stormfag race baiter

Anglos
>brought civilization to primitive regions, defended lesser-developed regions as their protectorates, helped their economies to prosper by global trade
French
>brought civilization to primitive regions, defended lesser-developed regions as their protectorates, helped their economies to prosper by global trade
Kr*uts
>invaded brutally already developed countries, tried to destroy every higher culture within their borders (Polish Pommeranian/Greater Polish, French Alsatian/Lorrainian, Danish Slesvigian)
>got some poor colonies in africa and new guinea, but they didn't develop them much anyway
>were fighting with literally every their neighbour except Switzerland (because they were too lazy to annect it)

Do you actually believe this?

Kaufman was just a nobody who happened to be a crazy Veeky Forumsaboo.

This

>WAAAH THEY DID IT TO OTHER EUROPEANS!

Calm down Hans.

The vast majority was via gas in extermination camps. Lithuania and Latvia aren't that big or important pal.

Not him, but I do. We are speaking English for a reason. German is an ugly language and I would hate for it to be the lingua franca of the world. There are more Anglophiles than Germanophiles.

Hating Germany is a Reddit meme.

He said "6 million Jews were gassed" which is objectively not true. Hundreds of thousands were killed in mass shootings, tens of thousands starved or died of various diseases, etc.

Loving g*rmany is a stromfag/krautchan meme.

I don't know what those things are, but you seem like somebody who would try to force the Bomber Harris """""meme"""""

It's just that all their colonies were massively poor following colonization. So regardless of how they started, the colonizers didn't leave them with a decent economy.

I am Amerilard and have lived in Germany for 7 years now. It is really not as bad as anglos think, despite beauty being entirely subjective. Nazis screaming in Spielberg movies doesn't really give you an accurate impression of the language.

Danish and Dutch are faaaaaaaar far far uglier Germanic languages. And to a lot of Germans, English sounds like a Down's Syndrome kid trying to chew a wad of bubblegum that is too way big for its mouth and trying to speak at the same time.

Germany came late to the colonizing game, and they were given largely undeveloped scraps by the French, Brits and Portuguese to appease them.

I never said it was the worst language, but it's still ugly as fuck. I've been to Germany too, their disgusting language and accents are repulsing. German is an evil twin to English, "water" turns into "vasser." Their language is inherently evil.

I never said it was the worst language, but it's still ugly as fuck. I've been to Germany too, their disgusting language and accents are repulsive. Their language is inherently evil.

I love the look of written German, desu. It's really too bad that Francer cucked the Anglos so hard.

The irony of this post is palpable.

OK, sure, to you. But so what? You're an internet nobody and your opinion is based on a thimble of conjecture.

I've lived here 7 years and can speak the language. It's really not that bad. The grammar is certainly more complicated than English. The main difference with English sound-wise is that it has a lot more "shishy" SH sounds and the long vowel sounds are not as lazy as in English.

I only feel pity for monolingual fucks who couldn't pass a Linguistics 101 second-week quiz if their life depended on it, and yet feel they OK passing such strong opinions on another linguistic system.

Yes they are more animals than humans

>t. butthurt that no one speaks your shitty language

>Holy Roman Empire
>WW1
>Weimar Republic
>Nazis
>Cold war Berlin
>Modern EU and Merkel
When has Germany not been Europe's asscrack.

>Werner Heisenberg
>Max Planck
>Herman von Helmholtz
>Carl Gauss
>Wilhelm Röntgetn
>Johannes Kepler
>Gustaff Kirchoffs
>Leonhard Euler
>...
these scientists objectively helped humanity move forward

t. hans

>Karl Marx
>Albert Einstein

Why does Veeky Forums pretend Germans haven't helped lead humanity forward?

I know its bait but they were jewish, and Marx was trash.

Not true. Karl Marx was German, he spoke German, he was Protestant and he also was a very open anti-Semite.

Germans are a peace-loving people. The whole history of Germany from the Middle Ages until the late XVIIIth century is devoid of militarism, centralism and foreign conquest.

That only began to change during the XIXth century, when Prussians, who are not Germans but a Slavic people, managed to conquer Germany. Germany under Prussian rule became the military machine that people still associte with it, but once the eternal Prussian was finally destroyed in 1945, Germany became a peace-loving country again.

Yes

Well, more proof that Krauts suck.

Wow thousands when measured with MILLIONS, aren't you so smart for pointing this out.

>posting a boy who made videos mocking auschwitz

Yes.

Any nation that dares to stand up to the jews and the anglos should be put down like a dog.

Jews and Anglos are nothing but the puppets of Satan. He is truly in charge of the world.

Hard to believe? Maybe. Sometimes reality is weirder than fiction. All the high-ranking freemasons believe one simple thing. That everyone has a divine spark which can only be released if we experience as much negativity as humanly possible. Compare the world to a cooking pot. Their job is too cook us as much as possible, unless the messiah appears and unites all world religions into one. It's "you need to go through hell to reach heaven" thing. It's basically the real hidden religion of the West and our pop culture drips with it.

Then you have the classic thesis-antithesis-synthesis thing and Hitler was nothing but a part of it. It's all pretty crazy but hey that's what THEY believe.

>when your understanding of history comes entirely from /int/ memes

It's not my language. Lrn2read, fuccboi.

FWIW, Marx was not a communist. And as the other user said, he was an open and strong anti-Semite (everyone was back then). He just wrote a book about the theory of capital's effect on society and what he thought would/should be humanity's following steps. The world was just industrializing and the explosion of 'capital' as we understand in modern terms was also new. He died before communism really became a thing.

Critically, he failed to understand human nature. But again, he was writing before "psychology" was widely known. It's hard to imagine what we moderns take for granted as common knowledge now. We can see this obvious oversight.

>a single shot from a rifle completely detonated his head and burned his body to cinders
this must have been after they drained his life essence with a masturbation machine. I hate Poles now

No, sterilization is a meek death, G*rmans deserve to leave this world being bathed in hellfire.

>(((Kaufman)))
Pure coincidence.
>The Nazis were in power for 12 years and they managed to gas about 6 million jews.
A good start, shame they didn't gas more of them and gypsies.

not your safespace, you anti white cucks

It's not a safe space, it is /pol/ that just happens to be contamination board.

That was the point, mr. stormfag who has never heard of Theodore Kaufman before. This man was unheard of in the US, but in Nazi Germany everyone had heard of him because his work was an integral part of Nazi propaganda. It shows how modern stormfag tactics are no different, you try to find random Jewish professors no one has ever heard of who declare their hatred of the white race as proof of a Jewish conspiracy.

The nazis actually had a field day with translating and reading out his book in the radio for domestic propaganda.

Of course they did, this is the only reason any one has ever heard of the book.