Does anyone have the counter pic to this? Also, just post proof for the Holocaust here I guess

Does anyone have the counter pic to this? Also, just post proof for the Holocaust here I guess...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QEzhxP-pdos
history.stackexchange.com/questions/25/how-many-troops-died-on-d-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't understand the point of these threads, is it just purely stormfags wanking each other off. Like if you are really on the fence about whether as big an event as the holocaust actually took place the last place you should go is Veeky Forums. If you believe the holocaust happened (it did) why waste your time trying to argue against people who are beyond reason. If you are just here to shitpost about history why would you choose as depressing and horrifying a subject as the holocaust. The sheer volume of these threads baffles me.

Not an argument.

>Hey retards, come argue with me about the Holocaust for the millionth time! I'm sure it will make for a great thread!
Kill yourself OP.

durr germans cant use captured yugoslavian equipment after invading and occupying their country just like they used equipment from every country they invaded and were at war with DURRR

Why you make this thread here?
/pol/ is better for that

How can you possibly fake the death of 6 Million lives?

I like threads about /pol/ infographics because they're mostly fake and it's easy to prove. And that makes me feel good about myself.
In the last "redpill" thread there people were still posting those that have already been debunked before on /pol/.

Typical German Schutzpolizei uniform (note the tell-tale dark cuffs), as can be seen in the photo of German stooges posing in front of the destroyed HorĂ¡k family farm to the right, taken in Lidice, 1942, during or after the Lidice massacre. All other features on the uniform match as well. For deniers to claim the guy at Ivanhorod is a Yugoslavian partisan either displays their ignorance or is deliberate deception.
The rifle is probably a Czechoslovakian Vz. 24 which was used in large quantities by the Germans, particularly by the Waffen SS and rear-echelon units.

youtu.be/QEzhxP-pdos

Does it really matter? With the Soviet alleged atrocities in the tens of millions and the Nazi atrocities numbering over ten million, does it REALLY fucking matter which ideology the pictured death squad belongs to? They were both shit empires that did shit things. Can we stop these threads?

You can always use my OC

Don't even bother. Trying to "country" /pol/ infographs will just get you called a jew or shill or something similar. They do not care about what is factually true, they only care about their political narrative. Best to just ignore them.

What is this, a conspiracy theory for ants?

I got you user

I got a few I've collected debunking most stormfag claims

The idea is that the poor peaceful Nazi soldiers never did anything wrong, but the Allies were all evil rapists that killed women and children.

Lmfao

>it would be impossible to burn 6 million bodies in modern crematoria in 12 years, so the Holocaust didn't happen
>ok, but only Auschwitz and Majdenak had crematoria that were used at a large scale, the other death camps burned their victims in big pits, and so did the Einsatzgruppen
>Operation Reinhard and the Einsaztgruppen weren't real, only Auschwitz killed Jews

Where did OP even get an image that small?

I think the fact that the allies had to give amnesty to the red army and define war crimes or crimes against humanity as pretty much any act that left a higher body count of innocents than any sorties or operations run by the allies just goes to show that it was an extremely brutal total war, worldwide, with a never ending number of atrocities committed on all sides. Obviously, the Germans Chinese, Japanese, and our darling comrades of Stalinism were by far the worst perpetrators of inhuman acts, but this is a pretty stupid thing to discuss in general. Yes, the holocaust happened. What parts are post war propaganda and what parts are legit, we'll never know. But it happened, with more than enough physical evidence to prove it.

Just the fact that people are naive enough to discuss which faction of a disgusting, brutal, global war fought to the bitter and desperate end was the most "evil," as if things were ever so black and white, is pretty ill-conceived.

All sides of the war used innocent people as pawns in their game and threw away their lives in vile and disgusting ways that will never have a moral justification. Japanese sacking of nanking or unit 731? Morally reprehensible. American Nuclear hellfire and radiation positioning? Morally reprehensible. Industrial scale death squads and slave labor by Nazi and Soviets? Morally reprehensible. Firestorms killing hundreds of thousands of innocents by Britain and the US? Chinese death squads fighting other Chinese, killing mostly civilians rather than Japanese invaders? Morally reprehensible. Katyn, the purges, holodomor? Morally reprehensible. NKVD/Einzatzgruppen death squads following army regulars to clear "liberated" towns of undesirables? You guessed it. Morally reprehensible.

Cont.

Nobody can ever morally justify that war, or the first war from '14-'18 that directly led to the latter. They were both disgusting and dare I say it, uneccesary. Change doesn't always come through violence. Yes, armament technologies progressed rapidly which eventually spread into the private sector, giving me the computer and web I'm using to convey this message. But ask yourself, if you were one of those innocent peasants far-removed from any intention of violence or ill will, would you die a slow, horrible death just to know that some brats would get nicer toys 72 years later that they don't even appreciate?

Before anyone asks, both my grandfathers participated and were wounded on Omaha beach, and yes, I have my maternal grandfather's dented ass helmet with his name, rank (sgt), and serial number, along with the brass from his 21 gun salute and a certificate of honorable discharge from active duty as a rifleman from the European theater of operations

> My grandpa did some shit

You haven't done shit user.

No, I haven't. I was just putting that out there before some dumbass tried to use the "put yourself in their shoes" fallacy, that I was raised for long portions of my life by maternal grandfather and his brother, and they always drilled it into my head that nobody was a good guy in that war, it was just a bunch of young men killing each other, and often taking out their grief, disillusionment, rage, homesickness, and whatever else out on the locals, particularly French and Germans.

No I didn't do shit, and my hand-me-down evidence is anecdotal, but I can do my own research as well from independent sources, and primary sources (which are a lot of time interviews with combat veterans like my grandfather). In fact, an interview I did with him and transcribed for a low level uni history course ended up being read to a crowd of over a thousand on veterans day. My grandpa is a Smedley Butler kinda guy.

Anyways, my point is that I feel I understand the futility of the war(s) from some people that were personally involved in some messed up shit when they enlisted to fight mostly for pearl harbor, and ended up slaughtering french/German tweens dumb enough to pick up a rifle or pistol. And then they'd line up most able bodied men over ten and give them the 30 cal

I Remember how I loved my grandma stories. She told me: Wehrmacht guys were well raised. They were talking with local girls, play wth jokes, even went for supper, gave children chocolate or just wanted to hang out on Sundays after church (sic!), while the British came at night, stanched you from the bed, rape-like wild. Girls in the neighborhood were really scared during Allies expansion here, since with Germans, especially after surrender, so it was here and German guys were just normal men looking for normal relationships on a good level. That's a little true story thing form my side.

Yugoslavian M24 was compatible with Mauser ammunition, so the Germans could use them after they captured rifles from Yugoslavian soldiers in 1941.

Are you talking about in France or another western front nation? I know the Germans were welcomed as saviors from the Soviets in Ukraine. Some Ukrainians even picked up arms and went East with the troops or helped round up hiding Soviet officials, hated minorities, and jews.

But that only lasted until the bulk of the whermacht moved on, and then the einzatzgruppen or other SS units came into the cities and villages to kill or imprison the previously mentioned Jews and Soviet officials, along with any other "undesirables" (a broad term) ranging from anyone they even got a single whiff of Bolshevik or partisan from, to people they just decided were a liability or unfit to live in newly taken German frontier lands. This lead to the Germans being seen as true liberators to just another boot on their neck, just draped in a different flag. I've heard similar stories from all over the Eastern Front.

As for Brits and Americans doing shit things all over western Europe, it seems they had no problem looting, raping, and killing em masse. The only difference is that regulars in the whermacht, U.S. army, and British army were at risk of being court martialled if their superiors caught onto their bullshit. The red army had political commisars attached to the troops that enforced strict rules, but like all armies in all wars, the commisars didn't always report misconduct (possibly due to their own involvement).

But the Germans had the SS and einzatzgruppen komandos to do dirty work and the reds had the NKVD. Then again, when the Brits or Americans needed dirty work done, they always had their own commandos, the SAS, the OSS, and money to give to bloodthirsty psychopaths in the occupied country's partisan movements. Nobody's hands were clean in this war.

>a fucking Facebook picture
The state of Veeky Forums.

dude kill your self for fuck sake this pol virgins with their fucking anime fuck a real woman already and get of the computer for once

Norway. My grandmother even remembers when a German soldier gave her chocolate. It was the first time she had any.

All boards have always been cancerous (except for Veeky Forums). But the speed of deterioration has increased recently.

I've noticed it in /k/, recent news coverage of the green frog and alternative right wing politics have attracted a lot of people, and they've spilled over out of /pol/.

>except for Veeky Forums

Isn't it interesting how only a few thousand guys landed at Omaha under fire yet every Yank seems to have a grandfather who was among the first waves on the beach and got wounded somehow

>Yugoslavian M24
It could also be a vz. 24

Well in fairness there are roughly three hundred and six thousand americans with grandparents who landed on omaha, and about three times that many with great grandparents who did.

Almost as peculiar as every single European having a grandmother that had chocolate given to her by a dashing kraut soldier.

What?

Nowhere near a hundred thousand men landed at Omaha

>The rifle is probably a Czechoslovakian Vz. 24 which was used in large quantities by the Germans, particularly by the Waffen SS and rear-echelon units.

/k/ommando chipping in here, since most stormniggers deny that Germany's logistic were in a sorry state for most of the war, they'd also deny that Germany had issue Czech and Yugo mausers to units like the Schutzpolizei and any unit that wasn't a line infantry unit (i.e rear echelon, POGs and early war Waffen SS)

It is definitely within the realm of reality that a Schutzpolizei or SS would've been issued Czech or Yugo mausers in 1942. Also worth noting that units like Schutzpolizei and 35 out of the 38 Waffen SS divisions weren't exactly the Ubermensch that /pol/ would lead you to believe and were prone to criminality. The regular German Army probably had more honorable men than the Schutzpolizei and Waffen SS combined and there weren't that many.

I didn't say he was in the first wave, I don't know what wave he was in, I just know he was there. Frankly, I don't really care if you believe me. Maybe he lied about the whole thing, going as far to forge documents. Don't really care. I especially don't care about other Americans lying about being on Omaha.

Also you are a retard if you think only ten thousand men landed there. The casualties were higher than ten thousand

history.stackexchange.com/questions/25/how-many-troops-died-on-d-day

>The breakdown of US casualties was 1465 dead, 3184 wounded, 1928 missing and 26 captured. Of the total US figure, 2499 casualties were from the US airborne troops (238 of them being deaths). The casualties at Utah Beach were relatively light: 197, including 60 missing. However, the US 1st and 29th Divisions together suffered around 2000 casualties at Omaha Beach.

Casualties including the enemy is what I meant. Roughly 43k troops landed at Omaha, IIRC, not all Americans, but still, 10,000 is your number?

If you assume three kids per generation then one grandparent produces nine direct grandchildren and twenty seven direct great grandchildren. Of course this assumes that nobody has two grandparents who landed on Omaha, that anybody who died was compensated for by somebody who didn't, and that everybody has exactly three kids who survive, but it's not a terrible series of assumptions.

Not an argument.

>Not an argument.

The obvious German police uniform and Czech rifle aside, where the fuck in former Yugoslavia would you even find scenery like that? Place is full of mountains and hills.

>Not an argument

>not an argument
Wew so this is the power of endoctrination.