Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/
great-replacement.com/images/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It didn't help that the USSR literally promoted racemixing.

Because literally the only positive thing about your life situation is your unearned social superiority to an oppressed class.

>it wasn't my shit parenting that led to this, IT WAS THE JEWS

Parenting only goes so far. A good portion of personal development comes from media and social sources.

I wonder how he'd feel if he knows Anime-Nazis are using a photo of him with his (presumably beloved) granddaughters to further their autistic agenda.

>media and social sources aren't run by people who go along with whatever trend to increase profit THEY'RE JEWS USING BLACKS AS MUSCLE AGAINST THE WHITE RACE
Source?

That's just an old man's resting bitch face. I bet he loves those grandchildren and is a regular and active part of their lives

Because people didn't want to live with these things?
Stupid question

Edgy.

>USA
Because eurangutans are subhumans that can't deal with justice and reality.

Never understood this.
You're only 1/4 of your grandchildrens' DNA, regardless of if your kids racemix or not, so it's not like your blood isn't carrying on.
Even assuming that mexicans or blacks are less intelligent on average, presumably your kids would have children with partners of a set IQ either way (so they might be fucking an average white or an outlier black, either way it's still 100IQ genes you're getting).
What exactly is the issue?

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/

In colonial Virginia, the white trash and the slaves once joined forces to launch some kind of revolt, so a lot of racial autism was subsequently encouraged to prevent that from happening again. This eventually snowballed into modern U.S. race relations.

I always found photo's like this interesting. Neo nazis look at these people as a generation fighting to preserve america's values and more importantly americas bloodline. It's also interesting that racists wanted to use the law and government to enforce segregation, instead they got the government to enforce civil rights and anti discriminatory laws. It would of been interesting to see what america would look like if people were allowed to have freedom of association. White nationalists could go into their communities and blacks would go into their own communities and everyone else in between wouldn't care.

So the issue is that people don't look past race, and therefore don't to look past race? What a stunning conclusion.

theirs the circus (1938/36?) a russian film about a multi cultural soviet union and I think the main character has a black son or something

Literally how do you know this?
>oppressed
Lol.

This
It was always a way to manipulate the masses to benefit the elites

They're evil racists oppressing POC, I've seen every Hollywood movie about it.

I unironically demand a source for this claim

If its so deeply ingrained that it could be considered a part of human nature, occams razor dictates it's probably human nature to be racist. If something is human nature, you should try to work that impulse for good rather than repeated try failed policies that make people miserable.

Gee what could possibly be the problem.

Bacon's Rebellion.

Cute babby.

So what you're saying is that people should be forbidden from breeding with people less attractive than them?

That is one fugly baby.

No, then we won't be able to breed.

The bulk of humanity would be happier in smaller, more homogeneous communities.

Tell that to the Koreans

Koreans are probably happier than the average New Yorker

>theirs
>implying this is evidence of anything

Apparently they were correct.

>WE NEED TO RACEMIX AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE UNTIL THE BLACK RACE IS EXTINGUISHED

What now?

>work self to death
>starve self to death
Pretty sick options bro.

DPRK exists as a response to the repeated intrusions of foreign communities

>Supporting communist

>no cute black gf to make beautiful mulatto babies with
why go on?

What do either of these have to do with ethnic homogeneity? The starvation and death are products of communism, not homogeneous korean heritage. Are you racist or something?

>WE NEED TO RACEMIX AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE UNTIL THE WHITE RACE IS EXTINGUISHED
Who are some relevant people actually saying this?

/pol/ strawmen

great-replacement.com/images/

And ironically enough the biggest force behind modern racism in media and culture are libtards that don't want to accept their progressive views about privilege ignore the fact that a rich black has a billion times more privilege than a white south african boer living in the slums of that country and that the only privilege today comes from being born in the 1% of a first world country, not being white or hetero

Then again the ones pushing for this shit the most are the richest people who don't want a reform that would cost them money and want to avoid a revolution so instead they are starting a new race war between minorities being fed bullshit and a dying white majority that's still very paranoid and very well armed.

And thanks to globalization the elite that caused this can move to any other country and still be filthy rich since they no longer depend on the a national economy to maintain their position.

To catch a communist, you must think like a communist. They don't just sprout out of the ground like dwarf-men, user.
The point is, we wouldn't have these nationalist communist totalitarian chimpout movements if we didn't undermine other nation's heritages.

We're too many layers deep. What's the purpose of this line of questioning?

I wonder if the /pol/tards who post this image would feel any differently if it turned out the kids are the product of his white son marrying a black woman.

Blacks have genes that literally devolve mentally anything non black mixed with them. Our americoons are hybrids with 30 % white DNA yet act exactly like apefricans. Black DNA is a biological weapon that can destroy human civilizations if not stopped.

Jews dont like goyim looking like them so they encourage you to breed with niggers so future generations are dark brown hideous subhumans that fit their talmudic fanfiction.

>greatreplacement.com
really makes me think.

are they?
/int/ at least has fun with the banter saying that being BLEACHED is good but BLACKED is bad.
I am sure you have genetic studies and working models to support your hypothesis user.

To be fair, the mother has a horrible looking jawline.

>white south african boer living in the slums of that country

Those are few in number and if you had years of Apartheid policy of free benefits given to you to uplift you from poverty to increase white middle class numbers and your still a poor ass yokel that's all on you.

It's like being homeless in Finland/Sweden, you must have fucked up REALLY HARD to end up in that state.

Rich Blacks still have to deal with racist bullshit though. Have you not heard of all the dumb stuff rich and/or middle class blacks pre-CR era had to deal.

Lets bring up the fact that a book had to be published for middle class+ blacks that want to travel America safely (and not end up being assaulted or worse).

Damn, that photo really makes me miss my grandpa.
t. half breed

>brain shuts down at the mere sight of a URL
I'd be surprised if anything "made you think".

What was it like?

you just described the American northeast today. The north was always just as racist as the south, they just never felt they had to codify their segregation into law. It's pretty ironic, actually. For all the South's reputation for being so racist, all the efforts of the civil rights movement have forced them to be pretty integrated. Meanwhile, you've got schools and neighborhoods in the North today that are just as segregated as they were in the Jim Crow South. And pretty hilariously, for all that Northerners try to be all high and mighty about not being racist, whenever the topic of trying to actively integrate the schools so the poor coloreds don't get fucked as bad comes up, you hear them throwing around the same dogwhistle racist arguments that Southerners used half a century ago.

My grandfather or being a half breed?

Is it really racism though? I don't think northeastern whites have a problem sending their kids to schools with lots of asians. They just don't want to send their kids filled with criminals and thugs (i.e. "diverse" schools)

>It's like being homeless in Finland/Sweden

That makes no fucking sense you retard, those countries still have a social safety net while the white south africans were told to fuck off and die. Now I wouldn't mind if they get deported back to europe and make SA 100% black but my point that you can't possibly say a boer living in a fucking cardboard hut in a third world slum has privilege while a black millionaire living in the biggest economic superpower is being "oppressed" is fucking retarded and you should KYS for even trying to bullshit your way around that

>"oh my gawd that homeless redneck just flipped a bird at me while I was driving my ferrari! MLK didn't die for this!"

>implying that book wasn't written as a form of race-baiting to make money

Victimhood is a fucking industry now kid, fucking gaymergays might have been a shitshow but those fags' actions revealed an entire network of rich fucking living off this race-baiting shit, the same faggots that were paid to promote sjw bullshit to derail the occupy movement and other efforts to reform the economy that were based on class and not race/gender/[insert other bullshit like made-up nouns]

Technically yes, but it's less of the "I hate niggers" kind of racism and more of the "I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm going to spew hilariously ignorant and offensive shit." The general argument is "I don't want my kid to get beat up by thugs" or something along those lines, which is pretty heavily implying that those darn coloreds are going to kill their kid. IIRC, the data shows that those concerns don't really hold any water.

Granted I can understand the concerns, but lots of parents seem to take it really overboard. Really it seems like another case of modern day race issues where people involved can't seem to grasp the "softer" racism that's still very much an issue today.

Please stop posting

I live in the Northeast and I have numerous black clients, I've sold insulation to poor whites and I've sold insulation to rich blacks, I go to their houses for in-home sales. In fact this week I was at the home of a black opthamologist who lived in a very nice house. They do tend to live in specific areas but they aren't the blighted, run down shitholes that people are suggesting that they are.

Yes, there are shitty, racially segregated areas and yes, they can be snotty hypocritical liberals turning a blind eye to their neighbors struggling with crippling home ownership costs, but for the most part public schools in NE are well funded, racially diverse, and people segregate themselves by interest rather than racial identity.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY.
As sad as that picture is this is also right. if your child is married to a darky it really says alot about your parenting skills.
No. Why would they? Niggers are niggers.

That is not how occam raxor works

Edgy and Redpilled

You know, if you don't like race mixing just like, don't do it?

That is not their point, they don't want a population of mixed race people because their belief is that the country would lose its culture as a result

russia was a very leftist and progressive

1965 was a mistake

This shit falls apart when you take the time to look at any statistics on racemixing and see that despite media portayal, the actual number doing it is hilariously low.

Interestingly the vast majority (in terms of percentage) of people marrying outside their race are neither black nor white, it's native americans.

That was just propaganda.
A lot of people, especially rural population, were still religious, but kept it a secret.

>>kept it a secret

so the govt enforced atheism and the people had to hide religion or be persecuted. k

This

that's always been the case though, millions of white americans have native ancestry

Interestingly noone gives a shit about natives so fuck them.

The actual numbers don't matter. The point is that it's useful to help "push" /r9k/ types into the correct political position.

hello

>correct political position
How is being racist gonna make europeans go back to europe?

so /pol/ is basically bunch of mutts and chinks larping
figures

pretty much yeah, those are the people that call slavs and balts subhuman non-whites

/thread

This may be the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

>eurangutans have mongrels to defend their subhumanity on the internette
Hehehe

Iberian blood flows through your veins hijo de puta.

Why would any reasonble human being give a shit if some men, or women, is mixing with the part of the other race? Its their choice you stupid faggots

this being said, having it promoted by the media and the power structure is a different story

>
Oh shit, this is getting meme'd

So can we conclude that after decades of social welfare programs and section 8 housing that if blacks are still poor useless shit it's on them?

Your actions affect other people

>having it promoted by the media and the power structure is a different story

Pure delusions. Mixed people and couples in media is not an "attack" on you

>/pol/ is white I swear

Completely different scenarios