Tfw 30, ugly, no social life, kv

>tfw 30, ugly, no social life, kv

why do i even care at this point, crypto is only giving me more anxiety.

>wizard hat
dont tell me youre still a virgin user....

have you even made it to first base? how do you live?

I know that feel. I can't even legally make money from bitcoins because I am receiving government handouts.

Wizchan?

just fuck a trap on craiglist, choose a young one like 15 or 17 to avoid stds. there is no real difference between a fine women teen ass and male ass at that age.

buy them weed and theyh will come back in a blink

i got a bj once, that's all.

how would they even find out?
not enough traffic for me to post there

>tfw 22 year old dateless KHV.
>over 150k in the bank.
>never had any debts or loans
>drive a newer bmw coupe.
>have my own apartment.
>6'1"
>fit.
>Aryan
>7/10.
>no social life.
>dress Nicely.
>bought BTC when it was only at 300.
>own 400k worth of crypto and stocks.
>parents are multi millionaires

What the hell is wrong with modern females? Should I just get a mail order bride from Russia? I've given up at this point. I can't even get a hooker because I live in the U.S and all hookers are either fake or gross druggies with tattoos.

talk to other people, fb>tinder

How would you withdraw the money when localbitcoins in my shitty little country is practically only cops and the government has full access to my bank account so they can see the money I get?
The only way I can see it working is if I buy drugs and sell them locally but with my social dysfunctions and already getting caught for buying drugs once there's no chance of that.

you sound like a brat, good luck lol

When people like yourselves lay claim to no social life, do you mean it seriously like schizophrenic or autistic people who sit at home and literally have no friends or is it a euphemism for going to parties only once a week with 2 friends?

brat = douchebag

Sound like a Chad neet. Karma will still find you cunt

I genuinely have zero friends, and I've never been to a party. The only people my age I know are family friends that I rarely see.

>there is no real difference between a fine women teen ass and male ass at that age.
Only the part where they shit on you.

You can easily clean your colon and prevent stuff like that. If they can't even do that right they might as well be retarded

/wiz/

I'll be your friend user

>What the hell is wrong with modern females?
Kid you have to be larping.
If not come to Vegas and I'll hook you up for a fee

I'm in the same boat yet I can't imagine it being true for anyone without schizophrenia or autism. People literally commit suicide if they are left alone for too long and don't have social anhedonia

get a plane ticket with btc and go on a vacation with a little bit of your gains

take a break while things are scary, and come back refreshed

>trannies
>not retarded
Every chick I've banged in the ass had a sharp piece of shit in her even when she cleaned and prepped. It comes out from the intestines.

>kissless virgin
>got a bj once
something's not adding up here

I for one literally have no friends anymore. I did have a couple of friends long while ago before i isolated myself completely and became a hermit. I don't leave the house unless it's for work or buy food or whatever. Every hour that im not working or asleep, im sitting in front my laptop mindlessly browsing biz or leddit or crypto charts. I don't even know what's it like to have a normal social life anymore. I feel so terrible but i am helpless, i have so many insecurities, im just a beta pussy.

JUST

>not able to get laid with all of what you already have
gas yourself, the world is better off without you

Join a martial arts gym. And not the gay esoteric kind. It may be scary from afar but as long as you don't try to hurt your training partner you make friends and no one hurts you.

Stop trying to infect others with your faggotry, shitdick.

Go long on some coins and travel

Did you just call trannies chicks?

no

it's actually true, go figure.

bj was with a condom so it didn't even feel like anything

The most sensible thing is to buy steroids. They make you able to defend yourself in at least 3 different ways. Permanent brain structure change to make you more fearless and a better fighter; more muscle mass some of which is permanent; increased gaba a activation which abolishes most social fears.

It happens to a lot of people. I have zero social life, a few friends I see once a year, and I never go to bars/clubs/parties. But on the bright side I've also managed to fuck ~60 chicks, most of them from Tinder (a nice physique goes a long way).

Don't let the bullshit marketing fool you, the world is increasingly atomized and millennials are the loneliest generation of all time.

>BJ was with a condom

This is the saddest part of your story

>27
>work, go home,practice drawing lewd chinese toons for potential neckbeard bucks, shitpost

Sometimes It's the smallest things in life that are most content.

>tfw 25 on the path of wizardhood
>useless depressed cunt
>lost motivation for crypto after losing LTC in pool exit scam
>only get back into it early this year
>still useless depressed cunt
>buy high sell low

Actually good advice. I've been thinking about that lately myself.

>bj with condom

Nigger you what

Honestly, just quit checking your portfolio everyday and join a gym. Find a gymbrah there and make some new friends. Continue to make gains and you'll eventually get invited to lad's night with the Chads. Chads are the gateway to last resort pussy.

In a few months come back and check your portfolio.

Good advice if you want your heart to start fucking up when you hit 30

Welcome to the club buddy

im so fucking awkward and weird looking, i stick out like a sore thumb at any type of social gathering, i get the weirdest looks and even see people trying to hold back not laughing at me. So as a result, i avoid these types of situations at all cost as a coping mechanism. I have tried lifting but i can't find the motivation to keep going consistently and actually get results. Yes, i need to grow some fucking balls, it just feels like i need to overcome so many things, i don't even know where to begin, i feel hopeless.

the saddest part is that your lying to us user. you dont have to do that. we know a girl never touched it

it actually happened. was like 10 years ago, i sometimes think back and wonder how i managed that. I can't even get a girl to make eye contact with me nowadays.

I paid over 600 dollars of the money I had saved up on an old hag high class prostitute and she was giving me a bj with a condom on and I couldn't get it up. We were doing a 69 and I ended up licking her used cunt. FOR AN HOUR. That moment I realized that sex is really uninteresting.

>bj with a condom on for $600
Thread of fucking lies. You all are too fucking pathetic to merit any sympathy

It was a long time ago, I had just turned 18 and was desperate to try sex so I was willing to spend the money. I get nervous even touching people so it was a miracle it worked out. That's why I chose an old hag because they're easier to deal with

youre just gay

I know you are but what am I

same, 24 with no crypto but net worth over quarter million

>What the hell is wrong with modern females?
I go out of my way to avoid interacting with them, they are just terrible and if that means I die a virgin that's fine

>just fuck a trap on craiglist, choose a young one like 15 or 17 to avoid stds
chris hansen.jpg

what a lame OP

im actually a 30 khv

Listen, i'm a virgin (don't care, if anything i feel a mild sense of superiority) but i just don't get these posts, at all. All you have to do is find a girl who is less confident about themselves than you. That is IT. if that means going on tinder and swiping left the fattest or ugliest girl you can find, so be it. Just don't whine like a literal manchild.

What is first base? Talking to girls?

Kissing. That retard didnt read the op

>i'm a virgin
>proceeds to give advice on getting laid