Right...whales are just accumating...whales are just accumulating

PRESS S TO SPIT ON THIS KIKE COIN

You should have listened, I tried to warn you about those jews.

People were calling out that it would be way oversupplied after they just kept releasing more and more tokens. I don't know what people actually saw in this.

that 100btc wall is scary af even at ATL like this.
now imagine when it moons, he completely control WHOLE bancor.
im not going to buy anytime soon, unless there's big announcement going on.

You were literally warned in ever bancuck thread you idiots posted. You deserve this more than the IOTA fucks since your fucking jewcoin is what basically marked/helped/caused the fucking july crash

Fuck Bancor

Literally stoppable

S

wow this is still going down. glad i sold into the .1 ETH floor

It's a useless project. There's no point in providing instant liquidity to shittokens.
I can't believe some of you didn't realize this immediately.

wew

good thing i slept through the ICO

I know user. You all warned us readily. With Jews (You) Lose.

Rule #1 of Veeky Forums: /pol/ is always right

/pol/ is always right

S

Fucking kikes have no power here. Signatum will be adding master nodes soon with tor encryption its the ultimate anti kike coin.

thanks Veeky Forums... for once I listened and didn't bought into this scam coin. Dodged a bullet on this one.

But be careful guys, one day this shit will pump for no reason other than hype and we will regret... but I don't give a shit there is plenty of other coins to be on.

s

I love watching the kikes squirm when other anons point out there bullshit.

S

>/pol/fags

weak hands
weak minds

lol
"don't buy this kike coin"
you buy the kike coin
WTF I am poor

/pol/ is always right

>People thinking anything is going to moon when Bitcoin is bleeding like crazy.
I don't even understand why were having altcoin threads at the moment, the literal pillar of Crypto is faltering

Dumb faglord. Altcoins are the only thing keeping my portfolio afloat right now.

well i dont buy and hold ICOs ever
I daytrade
I touched bancor only one time and I made a profit. I dont have a horse in this race. I just hate your dumb /pol/posting

stay mad, keep blaming the jews, keep buying high and selling low

You're taking some dumb risks, just move it all to Tether/Fiat until this blows over. You're trying

They are still accumulating in crazy amounts. Biggest accumulation of all time.

There's not enough volume in Tether for me to cash out at the moment. I have >20 buttcoins to manage so I'll be raped if the market reverses.

Investing in shitcoins and accumulating is the best strategy right now.

it's a shitcoin that can be destroyed by devs at will, the whitepaper is bullshit personified, for such a team they have it's embarrassing how they are unable to communicate in a clear, concise and universally understandable manner

it literally ticks all the boxes found in the vast majority of purely coincidental activities surrounded by parentheses

wat
at least that other kike who bashes them uses real words