The Long Term Trend Dictates That Bitcoin is Headed to $500K

>youtube.com/watch?v=f8wZH860lrA

I love him

Other urls found in this thread:

diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a true believer in McAfee.

Literally McAfee he already said that his own estimation of $500k or whatever is a meme

He said: $25,000 tops,
Look it up

he's great but he's also legit crazy a bit

I'm okay with even 10k

Oh shit only 5x on the entire market from now?

Whatever will we do...oh fuck it's over

Did McAfee pay prostitutes to shit on his face or am I just making that up in my own head?

sorry im only buying ethereum

You're thinkin of Trumpo

You sure it's not the Biebster?

I read that somewhere, but then again if I was rich as fuck I would get bored of the same old same old and seek out more degenerate shit.

Didn't he shoot a guy in Belize, and then the secret police burned his house down, and then he faked a heart attack to get sent back to the United States?

Is McAfee the ultimate /ourguy/?

>$500k

user, you need to ask yourself, does a $10,500,000,000,000 market cap even sound remotely plausible to you?

As far as I can tell, YES.

Yes

Yes
That's at the point where buttcoin takes over most traditional money markets though

if bitcoin gets world wide usage yes

If literally everyone with an internet connection is using crypto to squirrel away money, perhaps.

That sounds a little low actually.

this desu, think Ima buy more rat now

you're talkng about something that would be used more than the dollar and euro

Maybe total crypto market cap in 15-20 years

There wont be any euro or dollar soon

That would mean the transaction fees would increase by over 50000%

ps: bitcoin is not the future of crypto

denominated in dollars, the market cap will be infinity in 5-10 years

but in terms of today's dollars, yea. 1 bitcoin will get you 4 or 5 lambos soon, not just one

were going cashless fiat faggots, btc as a viable takes too much work

Bitcoin will always stay in top. No need to discuss the outdated Blockchains and so in. But the normiers for the 500k dream will never Invest in any shitty altcoin. Look at all the meme names in the top 100

Questionable, it would be just as easy as major banks with a proxy introduce an altcoin with all the technology behind all the xcoins and dominate that way.

That or if we look at the "legacy" coins like BTC/LTC/ETH, ideally as smart money people should be looking for the projects that build off the blockchain and off the legacy, should be looking for the next Google/Amazon/FaceBook, the companies that grew off the new paradigm aka the blockchain.

The only reason BTC at the top is because of its low liquidity.

IMO McAfee believes that we are at a critical stage where the dollar will be rescued.

- DXY falls through critical support lines
- Applied pressure through BRICS with the threat of an emerging Chinese Yuan/Gold back Oil futures contract
- 10 year bond yields rising
- Numerous pension funds both public and private continue to burst
- Real estate and technology sector continue to cool in equities with new investors dwindling due to uncertainty
- Applied pressure of Gold/Silver (PMs) breaking out. (Back history of futures market rigging. New case came out today on the Gold market)
- Continued decline in energy and tax payments from corporate America exposing the recovery economy is fake.

These are exciting times. We may see a hyperbull market before it all blows up. Some of the short trades on the market have become overcrowded which I find usually means it won't happen. It will take a few years for this to pan out but as the dollar value and purchasing power decline $500K won't mean as much.

McAfee is actually satoshi

McAfee is a loser and a coke head.

What have you accomplished?

Isn't Tor a honeypot?

Bitcoin is the like the only crypto I don't have.

Should I be worried? Maybe at least get some XMR?

This guy has spent millions buying rigs to mine Bitcoin. I'd love for Bitcoin to get that high, but this man is currently a salesmen.

Exactly why we should be backing him. He is the ultimate shill for America. One of us.

Probably

Yes, supposedly

He let a bunch of dirt poor women live with him in his mansion on the condition that they poo on his face every once in a while. That's all they had to do and he would look after them

Shut up

>but as the dollar value and purchasing power decline $500K won't mean as much.
>Exactly

BTC, ETH, LTC, ARK, VTC, RIPPLE, MOERENO, DNT, ZRX are the future!

dosent he like girls shitting in his mouth.

>USA gets rekt in war
>dollar goes to shit
>bitcoin worth millions

Jamie Dimon also predicted and bet on Hillary Clinton to be the next president

doesn't mean he's wrong. but yes.

/thread

/thread

I can't see this guy without being disgusted after I saw that documentary. How is he still invited to tv shows and shit when he most likely killed someone

lmao

B but his dogs.....

The third world hookers say this, and there's definitely no way you could pay a hooker to lie, and no one who would want to discredit McAfee, so it must be true, definitely.

>but this man is currently a salesmen.
So just like Jamie Dimon

Interesting how does responsible for 2008 Crash yield so much power to ruin a market temporarily, only to provide it with additional buying opportunities... Should we really be listening to such people? Especially when their customer's have been pestering for higher rate of returns on their freaking investments!!!!

Bump for justice

wow 3 years? wtf was he thinking

until we have enough power to start cracking sha-256

So far he's ahead of schedule.
diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/

>nobody ever deserved to be killed

Well theres people that deserves to die why would you judge him for actions if you dont know all the facts

>website with 3 moving parts is a javascript hell
dropped

>buy BTC
>forget about it
>don't touch it
>thank me years later

Whenever you have a bubble you get bizarre projections like this from so called "experts". It's a bubble, wake up.

The guy is a fucking psychopath killer.

Watch the documentary. The guy is exactly the type of guy who would have hookers drop a fat log on his face. He is a madman.

Remember when Veeky Forums bought his meme stock and lost a shitload of money?
Wouldve been funny if pink wojaks had already existed.

BUBBLE OFICIALLY POPPED

did he pay prostitutes to shit in his mouth?

shill me Macmac Veeky Forums

How much do you need to invest into bitcoin initially?

I'm pretty sure the dollar has a higher market cap

>Created 8 years ago
>Talking about long term

This is some hardcore coping damage control shit.

It was piss, actually. He loves leaks.

Think about it. Basically an entire fucking continent will be going online in less than 10 years. Motherfucking AFRICA. If the middle east could stop being a shit-show and actually contribute to the fucking economy as well, that's another completely different market that could become available that currently is not. Yes, I think that value is more than attainable. BTC is worldwide motherfucker. In a decade when Elon gets us to mars, it will be the currency of the motherfucking solar system.

3-22 minutes light speed to mars (google) means it's like smack in confirmation range. So using it for mars money could technically be feasible. With stable enough information transfer over empty space with light to actually put out enough bandwidth for blockchain updates.
I mean, mining btc on mars would still be impossible. Too much hypothetical network latency to do shit.
But just signing and reading trades could be possible. Assuming most of the block chain could be carried there beforehand.

That's a nice feeling.

So much memery.

You know that Africa is the continent with most natural resources, right? If they become like the West, besides ballooning BTC there would be other major consequences.

The stupidity of this board never ceases to amaze me. Take a look at the bigger picture.

gotta be useful all these resources with no drinking water

>No drinking water.
>On Africa.

Behind how many PhDs are you hiding right now?

yeah you know whats the other major consequence?

niggers staying in their goddamn countries

Your post was so retarded that the get dodged you.

So basically... if we hold our btc we will be super rich by 2030?
Wouldnt then, be... too many rich folk then?

Ive been reading like a nerd for the summer and holding on my 4 btc, but something deep within me (not in my ass) is telling me

>yo, this shit is too good to be real!

but then btc goes up... I dont know what is real anymore....

It's a zero sum game. A man's gains must come from another man's losses. Bitcoin is a currency; so it doesn't generate gains by itself. That's why it's a zero sum game.

I just hope people are smart enough to slowly convert to fiat so when the last shitfest starts there are not so many suicides on Veeky Forums.

the whole world is a zero sum game you fuck.

Instead of simply calling you out on your ignorance using memearrows I'll just point out that corporate stocks do increase for reasons other than speculation.

On the other hand...

>What is trade?
>What is cooperation?
I couldn't resist, you dimwit.

if it's starts mooning to 10k I will pay a dozen hooker to cover me in diarrhea

>something deep within me (not in my ass)
>this shit is too good to be real!
>in my ass
>this shit
>in my ass

MGTI YUSSSSSS

Whoelse has stock in MGTI ???

dollars are printed everyday. people create and add value. your university told you lies. its not a zero sum game. its infinite sum game mixed with jewish institutional crime.

He poisoned his dog whilst doing bacterial drug biosynthesis research.

He killed his dog, dude.

>bitcoin is getting more users, so price increases

and now china is beginning to dump, so price will continue to decrease

floor is not yet.

my sides shouldn't hurt this bad from such a simple post!!!

>trusting a guy who bleaches his hair

>"I HATE NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEE-"
Off by one, loser.

That get is too good to be real!
Don't panic, most people don't even own a whole Bitcoin. (I don't ffs)
You're probably just going to be part of the Upper Upper Crust once crypto becomes the world standard for trade.

Take The Pill.
$MGTI$