Why does this shit crash the market every time it moons?

Why does this shit crash the market every time it moons?

Is it payback for all the fudders making fun of it? I'm really getting scared that this coin is cursed. Did the Digimarines place a hex on us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lkqIsy7MgY
vocaroo.com/i/s1kyV8ZUqekj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Souls of all the digimarine virgin suicides have no rest in afterlife

It still doesnt make it any less hilarious. I unitlronically can't stop myself from laughing whenever I see the logo.

I truly believe it is because there have not been losses in the crypto community like the losses of DGB members. Does anybody have the image of the guy spending 11btc at like 2400 lmao. I do feel bad for these people and I am invested in Digibyte. It's hard not to be honestly.

there's someone has over 2 billion DGB.
whale is dumping on you and accumulating.

Every time i see this icon i want to kill myself.

These 300 sat bags are comfy desu
Holding until October 2nd

Many people mined digibyte when it was 30 sats. From that perspective, digibyte is doing very well.

dont you think its hilarious? everytime it goes up even a little bit some fuckers come and dump their digibags and down it goes again.

Only have 8usd in this shit so cant help but laugh everytime I see it happening

fucking digibags, we are the digimarines
youtube.com/watch?v=8lkqIsy7MgY

I have 600k. if i had sold at peak i would have around 100BTC right now. I cant even fucking be bothered looking at the price and logo anymore. i consider it all lost unless it ever moves significantly.

Im never not taking my profits again.

I can't even imagine that feel
Best of luck to you user

every second thought of mine is about suicide.

We're holding untill october right digigeneral?

It's cursed. I used to be sad bag holder. After i sell my heavy digibags. My whole life chanced.. Suddenly i was a winner in life and finally started to make big gainz in crypto.. Got new followers in twitter and people see me now as a big shot. Not some poor fag who holds shitt coinz.. Also i got pussy first time, after selling dgb

h h-hold the line marines..

bought 100k worth at 300 sat, rode it to 2k sat and didnt even sell cuz im not a faggot

i looked at the fundamentals and they looked excellent; bunghole sharpie sealed the deal for me.

At least you still have your sense of humor, kek

One of the funniest screenshots I have ever seen

holding 500k bought @ 1k sat myself

>Digibyte in a nutshell

2nd of October will be judgement day

Didn't sell at last ATH, still bothering me, but I looked at the fundamentals of this coin and they are strong, but too many weak hands here

Jared, do something!
Tell on citi announcement about a collaboration with some known companies or shit.
I need pluto mission to 5000 sats

this fucking coin, everytime you think you've reached the ATL it goes even deeper

Apparently you haven't met the Siacoin/kidscoin/crippled ripplefags

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES AND WE WILL NOT SELL

the digicurse is real

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
vocaroo.com/i/s1kyV8ZUqekj