Nazi's were not smart. They were not innov--

>Nazi's were not smart. They were not innov--

>drawing vs real

But the important part of the B2 is that it's stealth, not the way it looks, you retarded stormweenie

Wow, this thread is so original

Mods please ban this /pol/faggot

>draw a thing
>50 years later modern computers and engineers from a completely different country make it possible to actually work
>I made this

where were their proximity fuses, though?

What is a prototype?

what if I told you I know exactly what you mean?

Let me tell you why you're here. You are here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You felt it your entire life, you don't know what it is. Like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

Do you know what I am talking about? This is your last chance, after this you wake up in your bed and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes, nothing more.

so the HO 229 wasa prototype for a intercontinental ranged stealth bomber?

>nazis made it
>posts picture of hitler
>not the engineers Gothaer Waggonfabrik, Reimar Horten and Walter Horten
>I think in pictures and symbols
>I just wanna bait people to infinity

Germans are smart and innovative despite Hitler and the Nazis.

>inb4 nigel gets triggered and starts forcing "reddit" harris again

>posting a blueprint is the same as inventing something
Europoors every time an American invention is brought up.

Also, take a look at the pic. B2's are fucking huge

Probably bait but

damn thats impressive
nazis were making autistic fan art long before chris chan was even born
but I guess that's why they're the greatest country in europe

Holy shit the Tiger II resembles the M1 Abrams
>I made this

>it's another "I don't know what convergent evolution is" wehraboo thread

Face it, we would be conquering the stars right now if Hitler had won.

They weren't. There are a large combination of factors that lead to you seeing "wonder weapons" used by the Nazis and not by the allies.

I'd say the first is that prior to the 1930s, Germany was leading in science. They were winning a lot of nobel prizes. After the 1930s, many fled of course, but enough smart people stayed around.

The second major factor was large bans on new military technology from Versailles. The jet engine was first conceived by a Brit, and he brought it to the British military, who rejected not only because of the treaty, but because WWI also made a lot of the allies lose faith in using new technology in war. Believe it or not, for every new and deadly technology we saw in WWI there were more failures than successes that cost a lot of lives, so many militaries wanted to do things "the same old way." You can see that in how France and Britain prepare for WWII.

The third is that Hitler was down right desperate and willing to accept anything he thought had a reasonable chance of working, or at least putting on a reasonable facade that they were more advanced.

It's almost ironic that Hitler also fell for the same problems the Allies were afraid of. He did get some wonder weapons, but had no idea how to implement them correctly. For example, his plan for all jet aircraft was to be bombers, and most of the Me 262s built were the two cannon bomber variant, and only very late in the war were the four canon variants even considered by Hitler. He made lots of dumb predictions about how battles would be fought, such as the production of Zimmerit for weapons that were never even used by the allies.

Overall, most of the things used by the nazis already existed before 1930, or the US was already working on. They did not invent anything themselves.

>Nazis were not autisti-

tfw jets ruined the pinnacle of prop combat and we never saw the golden age of super powerful engines with contrarotating props

>mods censor this person! They are bringing valid opinions into my safe space! s-silence them at once!

Both pathetic and disturbing at the same time

Yes

No, it wasn't.

Yes, it was.

It was designed to reach britain at most. It wasn't intercontinental.

Ummm... no sweaty, German Engineering could make that thing circumnavigate the world with 2500kg of bombs :)

>This is what delusional naziboos actually believe

WEW

LAD

DO IT AGAIN

The US already had a Flying wing aircraft before the Germans and has been a concept long before the Horten 229. Even the soviets began trying for one in the 1920's.

A prototype has to be built, retard.

>Impractical bullshit

SOISOISOISOISOI

>if not for Nazis those enginers could probably develop it and start bigger production and it would lead to more innovations instead being trophy of Americans.

That's if there was no dark ages. Get your facts straight

The HO229 has built and flown, tho

WORDS WORDS WORDS

just like your dear wehrmacht, you can just barely pretend to be literate

flying wings are pretty sound though

There is literally nothing wrong with the A30, the Firefly was just better

the autism is contagious

Except that
>it's profile is huge
>no sloped armor
>not even a little sloped armor
>cylindrical turret 90* angle against the hull

>>WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS
God I fucking hate Virus Comix. This brainless, artless shit is proof that brevity is the soul of wit.

>muh dark ages regression meme
>oh no a corner of the globe went through a setback
>this affected the entirety of humanity somehow
You do know that the biggest collection scientific knowledge by the fall of the Western Empire can be found on the East right? Which you know never fell until centuries later when Europe was already on par with it.

>muh dark ages regression meme
>oh no a what was then a back water corner of the globe went through a setback
>this affected the entirety of humanity somehow
You do know that the biggest collection scientific knowledge by the fall of the Western Empire can be found on the East right? Which you know never fell until centuries later when Europe was already on par with it.

It really upsets me seeing such a unique historical prototype aircraft left to rust disassembled in a warehouse like that

The British built a bunch of terrible tanks, it isn't their fault they're not very good at engineering. There's a difference between a bad tank and a 200 monstrosity like the Maus.

Can leftists actually argue or do they all just cry for authority figures.

>pol baby gets triggered

Laughable

Im not a lefty, im very right wing but this board is not for /pol/ threads, you guys are ruining this board

You're a fucking retard also
No offense

The development of the B-2 stems from all those flying wing bombers of the 30's that never made it past the prototype stage but the designers of the B-2 also paid a visit to the Ho-229 prototype while still designing it so yeah I'd say it stems from both. Something of note is the designer of most if not all of the failed flying wing bomber prototypes of the 30's was taken along to see the B-2 when it was nearing completion. At the time he was in very ill health and as he gazed upon the aircraft the emotion could be seen in his eyes, he also wrote down on a piece of paper "now I know why god has let me live for so long". He died some weeks later.

The Ho-229 was also going to be developed into a bomber that was intended to strike America with an atom bomb.

>The Ho-229 was also going to be developed into a bomber that was intended to strike America with an atom bomb.
entirely untrue
Germany's attempt at a nuclear bomb project was hopeless, nobody had any faith in it because it relied on Einstein's 'jew science'. Consequently it never went anywhere.
And the Ho-229 was never going to get anywhere near America- its early jet engines could barely be throttled up without catching fire, and had nowhere near the fuel efficiency needed for a transatlantic crossing. The amerikabomber project existed, but it took the form of an insane sled launched suborbital rocket plane called the silverbird that was intended to be launched in to a ballistic arc over America and land in Japan, the Ho-229 had nothing to do with it, it was just a standard project to develop a next generation fighter bomber.