Patton was heard by a war correspondent angrily denying the reality of shell shock...

>Patton was heard by a war correspondent angrily denying the reality of shell shock, claiming that the condition was "an invention of the Jews."

was he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

yes

Didnt he live with his mother?

Veeky Forums is a jewfriendly board

he was a military officer... where do you think he wouldve lived..

With his wife and kids i guess

Just so you know. He hated Krauts as well. He also sharted on the Frenchies.

>I'd rather have a German division in front of me, than a French one behind.

based

he hated Krauts in wartime by virtue of being the enemy

in discussion of his views of them as a people, he praises them.
>The noise against me is only the means by which the Jews and Communists are attempting and with good success to implement a further dismemberment of Germany. I think that if I resigned as I threatened to do yesterday, it would simply discredit me to no purpose. . .
>This august lady [Fifteenth Army] . . . has the job of reviewing the strategy and tactics of the war to see how the former conformed to the unit plans and how the tactics changed. Were it not for the fact that it will be, so far as I am concerned, a kick up stairs, I would like it much better than being a sort of executioner to the best race in Europe.
>Later when people wake up to what is going on here, I can admit why I took the job.
>Am I weak and a coward? Am I putting my posthumous reputation above my present honor? God how I wish I knew...
>P.S. No one gives a damn how well Bavaria is run. All they are interested in now is how well it is ruined.

furthermore

he viewed Germans as an excellent entity, but an enemy pointed at his own
he viewed the Soviets and the Jews as savages and parasites.

Was he the ultimate American?

"What could have been a good race, meaning 1. That the German is not" of his race 2. That they were not good.

>Defeats Aryan supermen
>can't find Pancho Villa

white """""people""""

When one man looks like the rest, then you're in trouble.

>I could have taken it
Ah yes, taking Berlin would have been easy for him and his army of two millions ninjas that he's been hidding up his arse.

>fully equipped and supported soldiers are equal to poor soldiers who only managed to win by having the HUGE numerical superiority

It would have been a walk in the park for Patton

>>fully equipped and supported soldiers
Soviet troops were well equipped and supported for battle of Berlin.
>HUGE numerical superiority
Good luck trying to take an well fortified city defended by nearly a million men without a huge numerical superiority.

Berlin was a fortress and WW2 proved that even well equipped armies had extreme trouble dealing with cities of its size.

>what could have been
yes, he thought they were not good, being his enemy, and he was clearly exchanging race for ethnicity.
He saw value in them that he could not find in Soviets.

>Soviet troops were well equipped and supported for battle of Berlin.
Compared to the American soldier and their supply cache, the Russians might as well live on skid row

>taking the city
if it proved to hard, they would just drop the bomb

Is there any man more deserving of the title Last of the Romans?
>hated Judeans
>hated but respected Germans
>hated Gauls

>steppeniggers get out reeeeeeeeee

>/ourguy/

>American soldiers
>well-trained
Nope.

Also, the Soviets were the ones with actual battle experience and the ones that defeated the Germans while Americans were fooling around France with German troops of the lowest quality.

Not the mention that at the beginning of Operation Barbarossa, Germans forces outnumbered Soviet ones.

Ignorance will be your fall
Also
>Gauls
>french
Do you even read history?

French comes from franks, they were a germanic tribe, today french are more germanic than gaul or roman

>Germanic
>but they speak a Romance language
Gallo-Roman is the most accurate depiction of the French, Frankish (Germanic) culture lives on in the Dutch (Salian Franks) and Germany (East Francia).
They are a Romance country with more to do with Italy and Spain than to do with the Netherlands and Denmark.

>Americans don't have experience even though they fought across an entire continent
user, I thought we were having an actual non-meme conversation here

>German troops in the west were "low quality"
What the fuck does that even mean? If you're gonna post shit like that, post a source or something.

Think user was refering to the Volksgrenadier. Of whom consisted of untrained young and old men, what remains of the German paratroopers, retired veterans and soldiers of the navy and the Kriegsmarine. Their effectiveness varied, but they still offered formidable resistance to allied troops. One favorite tactic was quick hit and runs knocking out Shermans with pazerfaust. Still both the allies and Russians were still facing the remainder of the Panzergrenadiers, and SS corps till the end of the war.

A large number of US troops would have been more experienced than the majority of the Russian troopers by the Siege of Berlin. Most of what the Red army flooded into the city were new conscripts and the latest experience of most veterans would be from the battles of late 1943, and the ones that fought in Stalingrad, Leningrad and Moscow mostly dead.

>Leave Patton to me