Daytrader here. I make money no matter what happens to crypto. Hows it feel, holdfags?

Daytrader here. I make money no matter what happens to crypto. Hows it feel, holdfags?

I remember when I thought larping was fun

doooo do pe epe

He's right though, its almost braindead

*suckiling noises*

Point me where to learn pls senpai. Hodling is fucking boring and makes me want to quit crypto cause there is no excitement

really shouldnt be sharing this baka
this is all you need to know

How can i learn this senpai?

i want gainz

sorry, I wont help you

False. On average you have lost as much as you have gain. Newbies, don't listen to this idiot, you will get rekt because of these stupid and false assertions.

>be me
>make that first entry
>watch as it never recovers
>lose $500
That's why I hold

not sure where you got your stats Sherlok holmes, but some of us know what we doing

me too, i don't understand how people can lose money trading crypto.

>he day trades
>he hasn't set up a bot
I go to work comfy, knowing my bot makes 300-500 a day :)

>Thinks he can't defeat the law of large numbers.

If you are daytrading, you are probably barely breaking even. That's a mathematical fact you can't break, kid.

*he can

>he trades in fiat markets

>trusting a robot
kek. hope you are counting in satoshi and not dollars buckaroo. I only need my mind. Only the most intelligent can day trade, thats why you use bot Kekaroni and cheese

7 million satoshi per week with my strat

Yeah, I need to start doing it. I just don't have a bankroll big enough to make it a good idea. Does anyone know where I can trade on margin? Serious here. I know the risks.

You're retarded.

You will start losing soon or later, that's a law.

>Implying bitcoin is money

yeah If I bet my whole stack at once which I DONT because thats retarded

Good luck trying to break even in a couple of minutes, hours, weeks, month, etc. It will hit you hard when you feel more comfy doing your shitty daytrading.

You can't defeat mathematics.

Either way you eventually lose.

>implying fiat is money
>implying currency is money

Learn what? It says right there what to do. How dumb can you be?

Yeap. That's what I thought.

>Hows it feel, holdfags?
not good

youre wrong. do I have to kick your ass to prove it?

What's your basis on this? What math says you can't make money?

No need to, I already won.
You can make money, but daytrading is 100 times riskier, because of the law of large numbers. In this case, this faggot is probably repeating the same trades using the same criteria (the experiment) so eventually he loses money. This means that he always starts averaging down inmediately after a good run, but he refuses it, because he is pathetic.

No.
You loose money whatever happens.
Even if Bitcoin went 50x

Its obvious you are trying to get me to admit my strategy, which DOES work no matter what

you cant fool a big boy brain

IDGAF about your strategy, thus rendering your opinions wrong again. This is fun, daytrader, keep it coming.

How would you ever know it recovers? Just a gamble
Going to end up here eventually

no, holding is a gamble.

if you were smart you could do it

>you just absolutely CANNOT come out ahead day trading! you always lose! i know this for a fact because people who dont have my best interests at heart told me so!
lmao the logic of brainlets is so hilarious

>Thinks he can't defeat the law
what law?

>That's a mathematical fact you can't break
what fact?

only facts i know is that selling higher than your buy is profit, and buying lower than your sell is profit.
keep believeing the antigains lies spread by people that want you out of their market tho,

be honest, what are you holding

dont tell me: Tenx? HAHAHAHA

>this fucking smug
Go ahead. Tell us why you cant win day trading.

Hardmode: Dont mention "laws of large numbers" or "mathematical fact" without actually providing numbers to back this bullshit up

youre probably one of those cucks who think its impossible to beat 8% pa in the stock market

Sometimes holding bags fucks you over more than selling at a loss.

At least if you bail the moment you get a quick 10% you end up with money. In crypto a lot of coins die and never come back up.

I'm holding my big penis between your mommy's big tits while I write.

>if you were smart you could see the future

Im better than you in every way

It's just some weirdo who thinks crypto is gambling, ignore him. This entire thread is cancer.

>holding isn't seeing the future

I just BTFO of you in every conceivable way, son.

holding is literally seeing the future

when you trade at least you know theres a bounceback with every dip lol retards

Crypto is not stocks. Stocks are extremely hard to daytrade due to institutional investors, hft, etc. Crypto on the other hand is populated mostly by amateurs with noodle hands. It isn't that hard for a day trader to take their money. Trust me.

You can't really buy shorts on cc's, so... no.