Does anyone else have autistic fantasies about their crypto investments?

Does anyone else have autistic fantasies about their crypto investments?

As in, in one scenario I'm the general in a medieval fantasy battle, commanding an assault with my legion of Ethereum soldiers. When the price takes a hit or I make a bad trade, an enemy drake wipes out one of my flanks, but they continue marching on, as they're loyal and brave. I yell to hold the line.

Or I'm the captain of an Ark starship, piloting a course to Alpha Centauri. I spend time with my men, all 10,000 of them, as our forces and hope grow ever stronger.

You came to the right place anonkun i wonder if vitalik has this kind of fantasies too

seek help

autism

This is cringeworthy.

10/10

Holy fuck what did i just read.

WHOLE LEE FUCK

fuckin lel. what do you imagine yourself doing when you're daytrading?

just have basic Patrick Bateman fantasies. luring in hookers with my crypto

drugs?

autism at its finest

Holy fuck, are those fedora threads reality?

This Veeky Forumsinessmen is how you loose money on crypto. Or any other investment for that matter.

Thanks for the money faggot op

I imagine I make a stable living from a clean, well-lit home office while my pretty girlfriend lounges behind my computer chair in a skimpy gown, occasionally checking if I'm hungry.

>larping this hard

KEKed hard lmao

>When the price takes a hit or I make a bad trade, an enemy drake wipes out one of my flanks, but they continue marching on, as they're loyal and brave. I yell to hold the line.

I fantasize about what I'm going to do with my wealth. I don't think that qualifies as "autistic" though. What you described certainly does.

Actually I lie. I've been hodling since 2013 and I sometimes imagine my crypto is a veteran force of hardened warriors that have yet to be relieved from battle, i.e. cashed out. A few have made it back alive to tell the tale.

Guess you're not alone, OP.

Finance is the civilian's war.

not gonna lie I often imagine the market depth as a battlefield (in my mind it is US civil war era combat for some reason)

the buy/sell walls are forts
price point is territory
price action is the flow of battle
the reds vs the greens

Are you aware that you're not on Reddit OP?

Screencap this

I think it's cute, OP.

sounds like my life

Good post.

saved for future generations

Im famous now ....hi mum

You should make video games and political cartoons, user. Trust me. Fucking weirdo.

This is why I keep my thoughts to myself at all times

I just fantasise about fucking your mom. Whilst I'm fucking your sister.

yea, im a leader of a corporation doing shady business deals in an anarcho capitalist cyberpunk dystopia.

I knew I wasn't the only one.

I am verified spastic though, I suggest you get yourself assessed if you haven't already.

You hold DGB I'll bet