BTC China is going away

>BTC China is going away
>Bitcoin in China is $2900

The W H O L E market will go to Christ with Bitcoin. Praise the Lord.

fuck'em
we don't need them

FUG! Where is the dib?

chinked

le dib XDDDD is something you cannot time, therefore buy a bit now, then wait to see where it's headed, buy a bit more etc etc
stop looking at your blockfolio and think in terms of months if you're a holder
if you're a trader the only timing you need to do is look out for the moment tethermarines load up on btc and start locusting cheap alt after cheap alt

It's trading already at 20k RMB which is about 3000USD

Clearly you have no idea.

In January China stopped all exchanges for several months.
What happened?
Actually nearly nothing, so much for how important the Chinese market is to the world...

What is happening right now is just panic by dumb people and opportunists take this money from those dumb people.

really dont fucking care if chinks wont be able to trade any more, what im concerned is - what will happen to the miners?????????
half of btc mining is in china - where the fuck are they gonna sell their freshly mined btc???

Who cares, more scarcity = higher prices.

The network will stop idiot

clears the path for ETH to take the #1 spot. thankfully I just bought the dip.

i think we are turly entering bear market territory no idea where the floor of this will be we could easily be seeing sub 2k sub 1.5k who even fucking knows

I honestly believe this might happen. BTC has too many jewbugs and normies crawling all over it, not to mention its deprecated. I think we may honest to god no fud see the flippening soon.

And also slower transactions jackass

what if the flippening will be ARK?
DPoS is vastly better that what we have now
perhaps not on merely 51 nodes but not many more either

ethereum just got banned (and all other ICOs) in china. its status as shitcoin is confirmed by the largest economy in the world

the only thing that is about to happen is people are gonna realize bitcoin has nothing to do with the recent news (ICO bans only) and then we moon to $10k BTC

That's untrue, the difiiculty adjusts to the hash rate.

bch faggots

I think it'll moon to 7k.
I bet loads of stop orders will be put at 7k, like they were at 5k.
People are superstitious faggots that like round numbers, so selling before it hits a k is always a good idea, you can always rebuy once it's confirmed there's no stop orders.

idito did you eaven read the first post??? btcc is closing - it is the 3rd biggest exchange in china

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Hahaha fuck you with your chink shitcoin, it's even worse off than BTC at this point.

That mainly Chinese coin? Did you even see the btcc tweet that came out this morning? BCH is literally going to zero.

you're a retard. ICOs are going to move to UAE will they will be fully regulated on the ETH block chain. You BTC maximalists just can't accept your 2009-tier tech has been made obsolete. keep coping.

25% of the market hmm i wonder if that will effect the price

Kill yourself, communist party gook subhuman.