$1,000 down in a single week

>$1,000 down in a single week
Lmfao, I hope none of you actually bought bitcoin because that would be hilarious

You sold at 5k right?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/charts/my-wallet-n-users
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I send my last $200 i made off weed to cuckbase to get that eth

This is the time to go fishing m8s

See you the next month

I bought at $4350 USD :(
Don't care either way.

Bought at 4700 and 4300. Panicked and sold at 3700 just now

You did good. Now wait and buy in for 4300

thats just dumb.. if you're not planning on buying back cheaper at least. There is no doubt it will get back to the levels you bought at, it crashed over and over and over again and always came back stronger than ever

Thank you. Its for people like you who "Buy high, sell low", that we minions (who buy low, hodl and sell high) thrive

are you dumb ?
> Buys high sells low
> Clearly the money maters or you wouldn't panic sell

Fugg. trying to cash out all my index funds to buy more btc but it's still pending. Hopefully it dips more.

>thinking about things in terms of a week
No I didn't sell at 5k, don't feel like being glued to the charts. I might sell at 20k in a year or two though.

> I might sell at 20k in a year or two though.

Less than .005% of the population owns any crypto according to the number of wallets. If anyone actually believes in the concept of decentralized money then they would have to be retarded to actually cash out now unless they want to try daytrading the dips.

it's anudda shoa

link to statistics of number of wallets.

What are you guys "selling" for? My exchance (Bittrex) only offers USDT and we all know the rumours about them artificially inflating it, what can I do?

>Lmfao

Bitcoin was $800 on Christmas Day. Learn how to invest OP or you will remain in pauper land.

>buying high and selling low

every day i wonder how it can be so easy to make money trading, then i remember that you make it all possible

As long as you dip in and out of it as needed, you should be pretty safe.

yeah Uhm USDT is just an altcoin.
sell for real dollars or euros.

if a real crash happens and people want to get their money out of USDT It's probably not going to happen.

Yeah, but honestly this crash and bear market looks like it's going to be cause of a Tether exposure. It would be horrible to store your entire portfolio in tether only for it to collapse.

blockchain.info/charts/my-wallet-n-users
Most people have more than 1 address too. Coinbase for example generates a new address every single time you send or receive btc.

there are 5 million wallets with balances over $1

just as anecdotes .... no less than 10 of those belong to me and are actively used. i've lost even more than i still use. 10,000 of them belong to satoshi. you get the idea .... most folks with substantial bitcoin are responsible for dozens of addresses on average.

but, whatever ... maybe there are 5 million bitcoin users, 1 for every wallet with $1 or more. that is less than 1 in 1500 people, or ~0.05%

we're going up another 100x from here, guaranteed

5 million btc users / 7.5billion would be .0006 or 6 out of 10k people. FeelsGoodMan.

>daytrading the dips
Me desu
I'm HODLing when not day trading though, fuck fiat my base currency is BTC now and forever.
As long as my satoshis goes up, i don't give a single fuck how much monopoly money it gives me.

errr no. not so dire to sell. let it slide

3300usd was predicted?! why the shock... so new . you all disgust me

I didn't want to sell at 5k, thought it would keep going up

Back to the welfare line to get my check

The rumors are just that, rumors. They have no basis in reality. Tether should be given a chance to release their audit before the end of the year.

if they don't, then you can start to get worried