Tfw starting to become sympathetic to Islam due to the large amounts of ethno nationalist retards that claim to be...

>tfw starting to become sympathetic to Islam due to the large amounts of ethno nationalist retards that claim to be Christian
Are Muslims less racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0136909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

Why the fuck do white people think that racism is a feature exclusive to them?

.....they don't

Leftist professors teaching postmodernism.

>becoming sympathetic to pedophile goatfuckers just because people on /pol/ are autistic racists
Congratulations, you are a retard.

Oh yes they do, the lefty types certainly do. They go on about how if only white people were removed from the world every else would get along peacefully. It's so stupid.

>Are Muslims less racist?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Try travelling outside of North America for a bit you naive retard.

I can tell from your post that you are very educated on Islam and Islamic history, as well as a verified Qur'an Scholar, teach me more
I think you're conflating hyperbole tweets with real intentions of certain leftists

muslims are more than likely to be more racist

muslim is not a race so must specify

obviously but they are mostly 2nd and 3rd worlders, what do you think that implies?
theyre like slavs but worse

they mix with blacks people a lot, that is why arabians have 1-40% black blood

Yes, Islam embraces and welcomes all.

Also Muslims are more alpha.

lol no, muslims are sexually repressed betas

at least he has a gf

(you know he's just putting up with her to immigrate right)

its 10x more racist to the point that they will behead you for mixing with non-muslims or blacks (even if they are muslim)

Doctirnally like Christianity racism has no place however Arabs hold a special place in the faith as it was their language and culture which received the final revelation. Likewise a lot of Muslim people in MENA really look down on black people and darker Pakistanis

It also helps that almost all Muslim countries are mono racial and the ones that arent racial minorites are tiny.

>they will behead you for mixing with non-muslims

Islam permits mixing with People of the Book (Christians and Jews)

>or blacks (even if they are muslim)

This may happen only in Sudan

Why do people put such spectacular mental effort into not thinking of themselves as racist?

Honestly Mosques seem more racially diverse then Churches.

most people on the alt right are gay, that's why they dislike islam so much, before gay marriage/rights got as big as they did in the west, they were all lefties or centrists, but now that they got what they selfishly wanted (even though 10 years ago, many western places would throw you in jail for it), they did a political 180 and they pretend to care about issues like the muslim immigration. they are pretty vain if you think about it.

professor goldturd taught them it at marxist school

This is the common thing Muslims would call me.
Jew, Dog, Armenian, homosexual and Nazi and Christian
I'm neither of the above things, just an average white dude. So you tell me if they are more or less racist. From my point I think they are just as racist.
>inb4 stop being a butthurt faggot
I'm not, I really don't care that much what people call me. The point is when I argued the average white person would attack my intelligence or status but the average muslim would try and attack my race, humanity or religion

>Are muslims less racists
Less racists than christians on average? No
Less racists than ethno nationalists on average? Yes
t.ex-muslim living in a muslim nation.

Also I feel the exact same way as you OP, I dislike religions in general but I started to defend Islam a lot on Veeky Forums while criticizing it in real life/other websites.

>Islam permits mixing with People of the Book (Christians

Only if the are people of whom your right hands possess

Not much desu habibi, I have way more respect for a muslim african than for an arab atheist.
Some muslim are racists but they don't chimp out about it the way """christian""" in the west do sometimes.
It's also worth noticing that there is not a lot of SWJ muslims, except a few living in the west and being contaminated by the left.

Mmm, actually now that I think about it more yes a lot of muslim are racists, they just don't makes it political, they don't make a big deal out of it and it's not a race hierarchy kind of racism, it's more a "I like my own better" kind of racism.

>people regulary insults him
lmao what a faggot

>Some muslim are racists but they don't chimp out about it the way """christian""" in the west do sometimes.
Yeah, they just drive their trucks of peace around and occasionally blow up civilians. But I digress, let's get back on track and find a way to get rid of these pesky chimping christians that call you a fag.

Gulf Arabs are the most racist people in the world, but most Muslims aren't particularly racist imo.

Talking shit about Muslims is considered racist but Muslims talking shit about other religions is not racism, just good old fashioned intole-I mean-piety.

Terrorism has nothing to do with racism sweetie

I would say it's more xenophobia than racism in their case. But yeah it's pretty intense.

Yeah, yeah, its the Christians that are the problem and racist. Thanks for opening my eyes mr."ex-muslim" cockmongler

>Gulf states prohibit marriages between Arab women and non-Arab Muslim men unless King/Emir grants permission

Islam is Arab Imperialism.

>Some muslim are racists but they don't chimp out about it the way """christian""" in the west do sometimes.

delusional. what happened after ghaddafi fell in Libya faggot? Sub-Saharans were being killed all over the place.

Nationalism, not imperialism.

>arabic is a nationality
Hello there fuckboi, just how retarded are you?

>It also helps that almost all Muslim countries are mono racial and the ones that arent racial minorites are tiny.
Ever heard of MENA?

Less retarded than the guy who thinks forbidding marriage between muslim and non-muslim is imperialistic

>ex
I'm not this one dumb kafir

That wasn't me and secondly you're wrong. It's far more correct to call it imperialist, especially with their king having the last word, than it is nationalist because religion and language groups are not nationalities.

>>tfw starting to become sympathetic to Islam due to the large amounts of ethno nationalist retards that claim to be Christian

Arabs always enjoyed a highly privileged position in Islam brainlet, the very basis of the Sunnah is that you have to LARP as a 7th century Arab in order to become more like the most perfect human who ever existed.

Lol that is bs

Arab girls burn the coal mad hell in the gulf

That's not true muslim men may marry non muslim women.
Even if they aren't your slaves or whatever.

Yeah no shit every group is ok with its men fucking and impregnating outgroup women because the kids essentially become part of their own group by psychological imprint.

How many mulattoes do you know with white mothers who aren't militant about "black politics"?

The only one I knew was a girl with a white dad, coincidentally enough.

Stupid Dominican ape. It's a fact, at least in KSA.

I didn't know certain virtues or characteristics had nationalities bound to them.
I guess only arabs can be charitable then right?

KSA has 2m blacks, many KSA people have black genes and you can see it in their features

They had children with black female slaves in the you illiterate namefag

>I didn't know certain virtues or characteristics had nationalities bound to them.

Well now you know, not all people are carbon copies of each other, amazingly.

KSA has nig admixture because of the slave trade, ape-boy.

>Also I feel the exact same way as you OP, I dislike religions in general but I started to defend Islam a lot on Veeky Forums while criticizing it in real life/other websites.

Not OP but its the same for me. I never understood why I feel this way

There are vids that show black males with arab girls and with kids
>ape-boy.
>arab nigger call me ape boy

Lol, go look in a mirror, you people are super ugly shitskin

>Dominican
OBSESSED
Seriously though what is your obsession with this "arabs are black" theory?

>what is your obsession with this "arabs are black" theory?
First time im talking about this, lad

And i dont think arabs were/are black, im just saying many of them are part black

hey man if you want to worship an autistic pedo caravan thief you're absolutely free to do it

I see you all the time on /int/
Anyway so what? It depends on the geography, Southern Moroccans are obviously going to mix to and from with West Africans just like how Southern Arabians are going to mix with horners and in the same vein Syrians and Iraqis are going to be less mixed with Africans and more with other West Asians and Europeans.

>I see you all the time on /int/
More than a year that i dont browse that board, most of them act like children

Oh yeah now that I think of it it was a long time ago since I last browsed generals. I still remember you tough. Are you still doing the whole "all of mena are ethnically homogenous and nobody has any ethnic ties to any group other than peninsular arabs" shtick? I remember you especially targeting persians with that.

Well i still believe arabs raped the shit out of them and mixed/replaced the native population

MENA is more arab that ancient MENA natives

Fucking retard off yourself

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0136909

>current HLA study, which was based on Neighbor-Joining trees, correspondence analysis, genetic distances, and haplotype studies, suggests that Tunisians are distinct from other Middle Eastern Arab population (Palestinians, Lebanese and Jordanians), despite the Arab successive incursions that occurred in Tunisia. This indicates that the 7th and 11th centuries AD Arab invasion of North Africa did not affect the North African genetic pool; rather the Berber genetic profile was retained.
For fuck sake, you don't even need a study to figure that out, it's impossible for a few tens of thousands arabs to have a significant impact on the gentic poll of a population that numbers in the millions.
Fun fact, maghrebians are more genetically related to iberians than they are to Arabs.

>tens of thousands arabs
They were hundreds thousands and remember it didnt happen in a day, retard

They ruled for 200 years, they killed/enslaved the males and fucked the women
You must be that butthurt shitskin from iran

>I think you're conflating hyperbole tweets with real intentions of
Are you implying most of these fuckwits don't actually believe what they vomit?
>certain leftists
Oh, sorry. Seems you were only talking about an exceptionally tiny minority, not the main group, my bad.

Not really, most people in North Africa are mostly berber, except maybe in egypt

There are records that they did that