Do you think jews ratty facial features are one of the reasons they are so historically disliked?

when i look at most jews i have a natural urge to exterminate it. they literally look like the stereotypes. they look like something that would stab you in the back, and lever the gold tooth out of your dead mouth.

you can spot a jew from a mile away. their disgusting facial features are so strikingly noticable. which makes it impossible for them to truly to hide

Stop spamming threads and go back to your containment board.

no. buts its a natural clue i guess

jews are despised because they act like human garbage

perhaps you're simply a natural savage

see

they all have punchable face syndrome

>gods chosen people
>look like shit

You are people are so ignorant, how is this Veeky Forums related?

They arent GOD chosen people as they arent hebrews nor related to then

You must be germanics, only germanics are so stupid, not even with civ from romans/greeks, you stop being stupid

I never considered Trotsky as someone who looked like a Jew.
Also,

I'm pretty sure most people hated the jews because they were the ones in charge of usury, not because of facial expressions (although those gave it away they were jews)

yes

My girlfriend is Jewish and she's the most beautiful woman ever.

High IQ gypsies

I'd say they have been despised because they have been seen as to some degree as elitist and have occupied jobs and occupations that have commanded special skills or special equipment that had good salaries (jewelry, banking, ect....). Easy target for hate.

Guy looked like my PE teacher and he's not even jewish

For almost the entirety history Jews have been basically mercenaries, mobsters, and various flavors of ghetto trash. The banking thing is more modern to the last few hundred years.

can you samefag any harder?

Jews are the master race.

>T. Schlomo Goldberg

Fuck you, you germanics are the worst LARPers

I'm not Jewish, i'm a German Philo-Semite.

>jews aren't attr-