It finally happened. Veeky Forums transition to /pol/ is complete. Welp, we had a good time

It finally happened. Veeky Forums transition to /pol/ is complete. Welp, we had a good time.

Yeah, I'm sad too.

It was only a matter of time. /pol/ is so bad it can't even act as a containment board anymore.

Not really. Stormtards keep getting BTFO whenever they come here.
Veeky Forums invictus.

>muh /pol/
This meme was never funny.
It wasn't good in 2015, it isn't now.

Why do inferior subhumans eurangutans want to make Veeky Forums their saespace?

& Humanities is killing this board, half the threads on the main page are about modern politics and nearly the entire other half are meme threads. The only historical threads on the main page right now is the Imponent paintings thread. This board is going the way of /int/ and i'm actually wishing the janitors would come and fix this shit.

Becoming lefty /pol/ and autistically calling everyone/pol/ is not BTFOing anyone. Veeky Forums was a pseud board before, but now it's straight up retarded from all angles, like /co/ retarded

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character

Do we have no mods or something? Why isn't this rule enforced?

I don't mean that Stormtards get BTFO by leftists when they come here. I mean they get BTFO by people who know their history. It does happen more often than not. I'd say Veeky Forums is more liberal than leftist.

this is what happens when the average leftard visits /pol/, he gets PTSD and sees /pol/ everywhere

Maybe it just happens when you realize that stormtards who don't know what the difference between the SPD and the KPD is are running around here, and hmm, I wonder where they're coming from. Oh yeah, that giant heap of idiocy in the other board.
You don't seem to understand. People here aren't pissed at /pol/ because they're right wing. People here are pissed at /pol/ because a good chunk of them are some combination of retarded and sociopathic.

get back on your pills user, you're rambling about /pol/ again

Eventually you will overcome it m8. I remember when i thought /pol/ was the shit. When i was 16. Almost 10 years ago.

>/pol/
>10 years ago

Hmm

It's pretty simple. No matter how much do you whine about your space jews and black people having children, your dumb inferior race is still going to get extinct'd. Subhumans don't deserve to exist. Let's be honest with ourselves, an african baby is worth more than the entire european population. The right thing is to contribute to your own pathetic extinction.

I was merely pointing out /pol/ hasn't been around 10 years, freak. Your brand of shitposting also belongs on /pol/, go back there.

>remind him facts
>go back to pol
Hmm...

Why do eurangutans want to make Veeky Forums their safespace?

It's been especially bad this month and today is probably the worst day so far.
It may be a new load of posters desu
I just want to discuss Plotinus or Ptolemy or Mirandola

>cry about /pol/ when whites are racist
>be racist and cry when told to go to /pol/

That's pathetic

I think you need to leave the computer for a while, chimpo. Not everyone on the internette is the same person.

I just made an observation about eurangutans having to contribute to the future of humanity and the greater good. The first step is to get extinct'd, I know it's a bit difficult, but you are doing it great. We don't need subhumans on the Earth anymore. Thanks.

Are all these cancerous memes just some sort of (post) ironic twist? /x/ probably has better history threads now

Why do you want a safespace, then?

Please stop with these shitty eurangutan and safespace memes literally no one falls for it

Then, why do you want a safespace?