Is it appropriate to quit your job even if it's your first two weeks if it's making you miserable?

Is it appropriate to quit your job even if it's your first two weeks if it's making you miserable?

I just dont want to do this anymore.

Yes

Won't it make me look like a quitter to my future employers

I quit job on the first day because of bad impression

Later I found out company had problems with paying its employees on time and completely shut down like half year later

Damn but how do u do it senpai

I just dont know how to even bring it up so it's not awkward af

What about it is miserable? List all the reason and I'll tell you if it is worth leaving.

i quit during training. i just decided one day to stop going.

remove it from your resume you retard

>Hey Boss, I'm quitting
>Why, user?
>I don't like the job
>Okie dokie goodbye

>long commute not paid for
>boring
>bad work schedule
>little to no transferrable skills
>pretty much deadend job

Hello supervisor, I'd like to resign. Thank you for the opportunity, but this job isn't for me.

Are you 'at-will'?

If so, quit. Fuck em.

Literally the most beta way to quit

Look for another job then quit when you find one. It's easier to find a job when you already have one and you'll have continued motivation to leave if it makes you miserable.

Also, charge $19 per dick. You'll make it up in volume over the other lot lizards.

>hey im quitting even though it's my first week
>"Why user? Is there anything we can do?"
>N-n-NNo I just don't think it's for me... o-kay?
>"But user we need people now why did we pay you for training, you are letting the team down."
Then what?

I'd find a better job first

actually did this, worked for a week or so cleaning dishes from 8pm to 4am, found a job as a waiter across the street, found a replacement (some friend that was looking to work) and accepted the other job
ended up working 6 hours, saturday and sundays and actually making more money

Don't take shit unless you want to take shit

How is it easier? If you have no job you have 16 hrs a day to apply, schedule interviews and coldcall.

You're a grown man. They can't force you to do anything.

user I dont have the leverage in the given situation

Walk out and never come back and just abandon your job if you're too incompetent to stick up for yourself. This is why I fucking hate millenials. Always too scared to offend anyone and just fuck up everything in the process.

You don't need to even give a reason for quitting. It sounds like you value your boss' time and happiness more than your own. In that case, enjoy being a slave.

Look you guys dont have to humiliate me. Im just seeking advice here. Im scared of them taking repercussions against me quitting

People have quit before and they talk about them still and insult them.

>they talk about them still and insult them.
You're a faggot. See, I insulted you and nothing happened. You shouldn't give a shit about other people if they are in the wrong.

you seem to worry too much about how other people view you. here's a hint: no one cares about anyone except themselves and after a day no one will even remember your name

Who gives a fuck. Be nice to your boss as you quit then and explain calmly and clearly the reasons why you don't like the job if they ask. Apologize for the inconvenience but they won't be able to do anything to you and no one will go to them for advice on your reputation unless you put them on your resume (which you shouldn't considering it's a short stint) Quit now and you don't lose anything except the few weeks you were paid to be there. I used to have that mentality when I first started working at a busy movie theater when I was in my teens, my boss was so stressed I felt too bad to quit. Eventually I just became the cuck and backbone of the theater, doing more than managers despite being at the bottom of the food chain and getting paid the least. Realized I was being exploited and left. Do not let people guilt/trick you into being exploited. People will always try to push their luck if they think you won't stand up for yourself.

Just dont show up, I've done it before. They call once, you dont answer. Done deal.

Yeah but u cant physically attack me or do other bad things to me.

But im not on an island, people care

Ill try it

>People have quit before and they talk about them still and insult them.
>Caring about what people say when you're not there
Just leave dummy, life goes on.

So a normal job

holy shit dude, if you let people and organizations get a hold over you like this, how the fuck are you going to achieve any success in life? you already know the job is a bad fit

I'm 8 months in, but I'm miserable because I am autistic and a good engineer with a lack of social skills