I held through the last crash and I'm going to hold through this crash

I held through the last crash and I'm going to hold through this crash

thanks for the profits cuck

You are really bad at crypto.

The only thing that makes me cringe is how much holders miss out by not taking any profits. Especially someone who already knows this is completely normal. It just boggles the noggin

How did you not make any money since last dip??? Any faggots who held through July should at least be up 50%.

Losers with 3-4 digit portfolios

Sell before a moon or buy before a dip one time and you'll get over your "m-muh day trading" meme. If you make gains trading like that, it's just dumb luck.

If you sell before a year is up you pay 30%+ in taxes.

inb4 "fuck the irs i'm not paying". They know who you are because you gave the exchange your personal id info.

meanwhile i sold at the peaks and bught at the bottoms

I'm down $80k since the beginning of September. and I don't feel nothing. Can't believe I actually reached a point where I'm cool with the dips. kudos.

Grats on turning your 100 bucks into 150 :^)

When Siberian Chervonets says "fuck you"

My portfolio is half eth

You sir are a madman. I can respect that you've got some steel nugs but why not just sell and buy back when it's lower.

I mean..you know it's going to be another 2-3 days before recovery r-right?

Nobody knows anything

>bragging about his $300 portfolio
heh

is that because you are retarded and don't want to make money, or have you just never invested before?

Where am I bragging you peanut brain? I am down 21% and I don't even own any Siberian Chervonets. I just set it to "watch only"

It really isn't that hard. BTC has done this same thing every time it moons. Literally every single time it goes back to test previous support. By holding you're saying you think it will go up yet keeping some of your portfolio in fiat to buy dips is some wild idea that would never work. It's literally free BTC if you buy a dip and sell it for the same fiat amount when it goes back up. I can't believe I have to explain this on a business board.

c oбнищaниeм, дpyг!

>30%+
1. nope.
2. you'll have to pay taxes either way. it's fairly easy to calculate how much you'll pay if you trade short vs long.
3. if that's your only reason for completely missing out on profits, why are you even in this market? you can just save your money and not pay the IRS anything more.

we're talking about swings of 25-50% in less than a month. if you wanted to invest long term, invest in aerospace or microprocessors.

I don't mind selling my bitcoins when they're high (I peaked at $560, but I'm now at $380), but Bittrex doesn't sell bitcoins for USD, which I can then rebuy when it's low like this, right?

Cuz I don't want to have to trade my BTC to my Coinbase account in order to sell it for cash....