Newfag here, I don't understand the reason for inventing bitcoin? what's wrong with fiat?

newfag here, I don't understand the reason for inventing bitcoin? what's wrong with fiat?

How the hell do you invest in fiat? Forex trading?

how anime is acceptable in society, its worst cancer, also traps are gay

have you read satoshi's white paper

no I mean why should I accept btc as payment? what if there's no electricity and internet? You need wifi signal to transact through phones right? In fiat all you have to do is give the seller your money to buy things and that's it. I just don't understand this bitcoin thingy logic..

>what's wrong with fiat?
Jews

WOW NICE MEME FRIEND HA HA REALLY LMAOING IRL RIGHT NOW LOL I THINK I PEED XD XDDDD

what? now I'm just confused more..what's the connection??

"jews" is the connection. you don't get it huh? just jews.

it's a scam

They break down pretty frequently, from what I hear, and you have to have a mechanic who works on foreign shit.

fuckin normies. go back to facebook and enjoy wage cucking for the next 50 years

that's why I'm asking. I'm too scared to buy bitcoins because the people I know say that bitcoin supports drugs and pedophilia.. Also where do I buy bitcoins? Can I just convert my fiat into change money stalls??

>I don't understand the reason for inventing bitcoin?
Here, let me dumb it down for a retard like you: Bitcoin worth more money than dollar bill. You buy bitcoin with dollar bill then wait a while then you can use bitcoin to buy more dollar bill.

>bitcoin supports drugs and pedophilia
so does USD faggot

money supply. fixed supply money beats out central bank money everytime. its basic. why was gold 35 dollars last century but alot more now? fixed supply.

you are on the wrong board friend

>being against drugs

You probably don't live in a county where a government has totally screwed up their currency. Bitcoin operates outside of the government system. Fiat relies on trust. Trust in the government, trust in banking system. Blockchain eliminates the need for trust by having all transactions public. The bitcoin system eliminates a whole lot of government.

>Blockchain eliminates the need for trust by having all transactions public
does that mean the police can trace illegal activities through bitcoin? if that's the case then shouldn't this be useful for the government? thanks for telling me, I'm excited to buy a bitcoin..

>does that mean the police can trace illegal activities through bitcoin
if they know which wallet belongs to you. You can use a different coin monero xmr to obfuscate yourself.

>t bitcoin supports drugs and pedophilia
lol, every single time. Are people retarded? SO DOES ANY MAJOR CURRENCY

I can even buy food with bitcoin faggot

Have a (You) for You