Christians generally don't look favorably on faggots

Christians generally don't look favorably on faggots.
From a biblical perspective is being a faggot all that bad? I think there's only like 1 passage that says being a faggot is gay as shit.

Dunno, if it was all that bad wouldn't it have been included in the 10 commandments or something?
Doesn't seem like a burn in hell worthy offense.

Other urls found in this thread:

armyofgod.com/DearHomosexual.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Bible says to kill men who fuck other men and men who wear women's clothing but doesn't elaborate about it. It just says that it's an abomination unto the lord.

My understanding is the anti-homo passages are from the old testament and exist as a taboo because anal sex deteriorates the immune system of the bottom.

Most homosexuals reject God before they express their homosexuality.

I have never seen a hard core homosexual who did not hate God. And included in that number are homosexuals who say they love God, but it's a god they made up in their own mind who loves them for being homosexual.

>Doesn't seem like a burn in hell worthy offense.

>Sodom
>Gomorrah
>Literally consumed in fire and brimstone.

>gays don't believe in God, and when they do, they really don't
Flawless Christcuck logic.

>You may think you love god but you're actually just imagining that you do

Christcucks have a mental illness. You guys are as bad as fucking muslims.

priests are gay as fuck, they even wear skirts

>but it's a god they made up in their own mind

>if it was all that bad wouldn't it have been included in the 10 commandments or something?

So being a pedophile isn't all that bad because it's not mentioned in the commandments eh?

Clearly it should have been, judging by how some priests act.

It's the children's fault for tempting them.

armyofgod.com/DearHomosexual.html

fucking flawless put down

Robes!=skirts you snownigger

Priests are not allowed to have sex with anybody, I think.

In the earliest years of the church, the clergy were largely married men. C K Barrett points to 1 Cor 9:5 as clearly indicating that "apostles, like other Christians, have a right to be (and many of them are) married" and the right for their wife to be "maintained by the communities in which they [the apostles] are working."[3] However, Paul himself was celibate,[4][5] and there is no consensus that inclusion among the requirements for candidacy to the office of "overseer" of being "the husband of one wife"[6] meant that celibate Christians were excluded.[7]

Gotta love that era before Trump when liberals used Koch brothers, two goofy as fuck gay-friendly libertarians as the ultimate boogeyman. It was cringeworthy beyond imaginable.

I agree with all those things.

Butthurt faggots detected.
If the God you claim to worship says X and you try and weasel your way into saying X is ok in defiance of God, clearly you don't actually believe in that God.

god says pork isn't ok and billions of Christians think he is ok with that.

Wrong.

Levictus 11

It also decries beastiality and any kind of sex that occurs outside the sanctity of the marriage bed between a man and women. Sodomy is disgusting, why would you want to place your dick in a literal shithole when you have a comfy vagina one inch away?

If only liberals knew that Jesus made fun of these kinds of traditions in the NT when he was calling out the Pharisees

Romans 14:14
Romans 14:20

He says that in the OT, you must realize? Jesus takes a good amount of time making fun of the food and mannerism customs in the Bible

By that logic Jesus allowed cannibalism.
Jesus was strictly talking about the rituals, not what they ate.

If you think that story is actually about sodomy you need to go back to bible school. Every single biblical scholar will tell you they were destroyed for their lack of hospitality.

humans admitting we must change with the time
they allowed eating pork and we will allow homosexual activity
blessed be the lord

Could you point out where in the Bible Jesus said murder was ok?

Nope.
The lifting on dietary restrictions was Divine command. Until the Lord comes down and says buttsex is ok, it's still wicked as fuck.

You realize what they ate was part of rituals, right? He was making fun of them for their snobbish rules

>Lack of hospitality
*Sexual decadence , hedonism, and being rebellious to the Lord

no murder, just eat the corpse.

>prohibitions are rituals
no

>Ban certain diets for religious reasons
>In a non-religious way

Lack of hospitality.

>Greek translation says: "Who are these strangers, so that we may know them (as in, these cunts are fucking strangers we want to know who they are and how they got into this city)."
>Dumbass Anglos: LOL SO DAT DEY MAY SEX WITH THEM. KNOWING IN DA BIBLICAL SENSE AMIRITE? WINK WINK WINK
There are days when I begin to question if Anglos actually knew their own language.

>Jesus said we didn't have to some commit rituals before we eat, that means I can eat anything I want!

>Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom — both young and old — surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them'" (Genesis 19:4–5)
So what Tumblr are you browsing for quotes right now?

I didn't say they hate and reject something they think does not exist. You did.

Making up your own god and loving it is nothing but mental masturbation.

>Jesus made fun of the rituals, but not THAT part of the rituals

Hence my admonitions to stay as far away from papists as possible.

Most people make up their own god. You probably have your own god made up in your head, and think it's the real god.

>Amerishit translation.
Miss me with that shit.

>religious laws are the same as rituals

>Most people make up their own God
By trying to understand God, which people have conflicting opinions on

Not by giving men bread to eat, and wine to drink, as symbols, no.

What tortured logic.

If you were right, Jesus could have cut off his arm and fed it to his disciples, and drained a vein for them to drink of.

What abominations you people are. Just absolute abominations.

And that lack of hospitality turned them into raving mad homosexuals that tried to rape angels.

Raping strange men is also a lack of hospitality, is it not?

Sodom = sodomite = homosexual.

Fire.

Brimstone.

>Isn't posting the rainbow Tumblr page
Topkek. The original Greek translation implied homosexuality. Sorry fag.
Religious laws are made as part of a daily ritual by which someone lives their lives.
>Athiest "intellectuals"

It's a homosexual who has made up his own god who loves him for being gay, and whose bible says that sodomites are not homosexuals, but rude people.

Ezekiel 16:49-50

And those conflicting opinions are exactly what you get when you try to make up your own god, or your own image of god.

Christ turn wine into his blood and bread into his flesh during the eucharist.

>heretical rationalizations

They were going to be destroyed for their lack of hospitality before the angels visited. The attempted rape was post hoc

Which part of the translation was that?
The sins Sodom and Gomorah were destroyed for were being
>Rude
>Gay
>Trying to rape angels
>Trying to fuck animals

So what you're saying is
>They part of them being rude wasn't about them being gay and I'm going to ignore the rest of it

Not that idiot, but you're

A) Right that in context, it was referring to sex/rape
B) Wrong if you think that was the problem of Sodom, since the ancient Hebrews considered everyone else to be sexual degenerates anyway.

But don't take my word for it, go look at Ezekiel 16:49.

>Behold, this is the inquity of Sodom your sister, pride, and fulness of bread, and careless ease was in her and in her daughters, and she did not strengthen the hand of the poor and the needy.

I just fucking debunked that in the fucking post you fucking linked to, you fucking autist.

>You get to make up your own God
You get to try and find God and come to different conclusions which you find amongst others as they find something similar.

Angels approach city. Men go out to rape them.

There is no intervening event.

Sodom = sodomites.

>Sinners sin a lot.

Yeah, no shit.

Bullshit. God is not a compilation of you idiot's ideas of God.

It's not a symbol if it becomes his literal blood. He didn't cut of his arm because he didn't need to, he just turns wine and bread into his literal blood and flesh once inside your mouth.

>What was the Protestant Reformation
God isn't what you want him to be, no, but people disagree about the nature of God

How will armchair biblical scholars peddling their homo hate recover?

Old Testament still hates homosexuality. The sin of Sodom however was not homosexuality at all.

>I am , once again, going to ignore all the other passages in the Bible where sodomites
>Rape angels
>Rape animals
>Engage in homosexuality
>Defy God

Athiest brainlets are getting desperate
>Durr I've actually read the Bible even though I don't know the first thing about it

Except it was. It objectively was and your entire argument otherwise is misquoting the damn Bible, which I'm not even allowed to see the Tumblr page you get this drivel from

In chapter 18 God decides to destroy the city of Sodom he only goes down to see if there are ten good men, enough to make sodom worth saving. He has resolved to destroy if this condition is not met. No mention of rape until he gets into the city

1. I'm not from Tumblr
2. I'm a Christian
3. I'm not okay with homosexuality and neither is the Bible
4. I actually read the Bible in languages that aren't straight up subhuman tier (read: English)

>I believe whatever pastor dan at my southern baptist council of 1876 chocolate covered sprinkled fudge denomination church says

Leave the hermeneutics to the people who have studied a language used in scripture

>I've actually read the Bible that wasn't in English
And I guess you just forgot about Sodom trying to rape angels? So you read the in Greek and Latin and like a pleb you probably didn't understand how archaic Greek and Latin works and why sodomites engages in homosexuality

Every single other biblical scholar besides yourself agrees with this. You're the fringe here

Okay. I actually trust people who can read Aramaic and archaic latin more than a brainlet user and his cooky theories of his horrible ability to translate Greek

It doesn't matter whether or not you're a homosexual, you're still going to burn in hell forever, goyim. Heaven is reserved only for those descended from the twelve tribes of Israel, god's chosen people. The creator and supreme god of the universe, YHWH, does not care about a bunch of gentiles.

>clearly this city that demanded to homosexually rape the people who visited it never homosexually raped anyone before

'There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.'

Why do you ignore Ezekiel?

The angels who came to Lot in disguise were almost accosted by what appears to be a rape gang. One that seemed far more interested in fucking up said angels than banging Lot's daughters. They might have been homosexual, but their depravity was a lot more basic than that.

God had already settled on destroying Sodom after three rounds of Abraham begging on their behalf. The city didn't even have, what was it, five good people in it? It had to go. The angels only showed up to usher Lot out of there and would have been gangraped for their trouble were they human.

There's also an anti-gay passage in the New Testament. Romants 1:26-27 says "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet."

Not that this should be the basis for modern morality or law, but there it is.

Is working on the Sabbath, shaving and wearing mixed fabrics still wicked then?

where in the new testament does it say you can't shag a lad?

Poss poor RP bro

Is pic related true?

>People dislike figures who call for them to be executed.
What a shocker!

>the real god.
I have something to tell you user...

'man' is gender neutral, and the 'as he would a woman' drives that point home

>Every single biblical scholar will tell you they were destroyed for their lack of hospitality.
The hospitality thing is a modern meme.
>symbols
No one adopted the symbol joke until the anabaptists.
the celibate priest thing is just a latin rite discipline(it could be abolished tomorrow, if it was considered needed). Priests of the eastern rites can still get married.
Actually, even that will be put under consideration in 2018.
Actually, righteous gentiles that believe in God get dibs in the World to Come, according to jewish theology.

I wonder what that books is about

>only 1 passage about lusting other men
Wow that must mean being gay is okay. Why can't you libshits leave normal people alone like other degenerates do.

1 Corinthians 6:9–10

Didn't Jesús said "fuck off m8" to a lot of rules of god like Sabbath?

>Raping strange men is also a lack of hospitality, is it not?
Not in Sweden

>'man' is gender neutral
Not in Hebrew.

>The Supreme dude creator of the universe changes his mind contantly about the shit we most do or not in our private lifes
Can get this guy fired ?

Look, God made laws at different times. He first started with one simple rule.
Dont eat the apple, then he did the ten commandments, then he let the floodgates open on laws because no one was respecting them, then he gave his son up as a sacrifice because humanity are monsters.
The ten commandments were just part of a progression of his ever increasing frustration with humans.

>wouldn't it have been included in the 10 commandments or something?

>thou shalt not commit adultery

>Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. —1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (ESV)[61]

Ahhahahahaha the old testament is worth shit