"It will floor at 3300" - Veeky Forums

"It will floor at 3300" - Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/bitcoin-at-crossroads-after-shedding-more-than-dollar23-billion-in-value/ar-AArT5AD?li=AA4Zjn&ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a very good time to start averaging your buy ins now
Who knows if it will go lower but its definitely a pretty minimal risk time to start buying up the dip

>using bollinger bands for anything other than algotrading

jeez

1600 floor

This, but measured in DGB.

3300 was the resistance level, not the floor.

Pay attention, tard.

$2700 is the next one. If it passes that, we're heading for sub $1k.

When do you think it will start to drop heavily again? When do the chinks wake up for more trading I guess is a better question.

sorry user, i like squiggly lines

>still doing TA in 2D
>and not in 3D

yikes!

Is it safe to buy back?

It's happening now. 6AM in China. Chink exchanges are selling for $2850.

Prepare your anus.

Transferring BTC and selling at $4700 reminds me how shit and slow BTC tech is.

FINALLY, another user using BB and Vol Osc, the only way to analyse these crypto markets.

In other news boys, if anyone looking...

Just browsing on bittrex right now. Have a better recommendation?

FUGG

yeah, do TA in 3D

you have to use those old 3D glasses to view the chart.

Set it in night mode and stick those on and you get the 3D lines appear those can be used to better predict floors

kek

I meant a site, bitch.

Thanks, this is exactly what i was looking for.

>for every buyer there is a seller

what do you think is going on here? mass market exit?

No basis. If it crashes that hard. People will be shoveling btc for a few dollars. Might be 10$

oh! bittrex, my bad

just hold you fucking newbs. stop talking about floors and resistance. just fucking hold. its really not that hard.

People are getting scared and taking their bitcoin off of exchanges and putting them in pirvate wallets. When this happens they reduce the amount of bitcoin in trading circulation. the less bitcoin in circulation the bigger the swings.

Just buy and hold newbs.

>pirvate
How about you fucking learn to spell before you give others advice, dumb fuck. Idiot retard you try to act all cool but then you fuck up so bad. A 3rd grader could do better than that so why don't you slit your fucking wrists and FUCK OFF YOU WITH YOUR DUMBFUCK UNSOLICITED TRASH OPINION YOU PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT!

fuck off. I have made more money in two days shorting everything than i have made in a month. This crash is buying me a lambo.

How to deal with crashes 101:

- Just hold, except short instead of long

>uses terms like break out and resistance, both of which have no scientific basis
>calls others tard

Makes me think

how does one short bitcoin

Sell now on margin, buy back when it's cheaper later.

Bitcoin can easily collapse to the $2000 range. It was $1000 earlier this year so there is still a lot of room to fall.

I hope it goes to ZERO hahaha

msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/bitcoin-at-crossroads-after-shedding-more-than-dollar23-billion-in-value/ar-AArT5AD?li=AA4Zjn&ocid=spartanntp

gotta think big. We're rolling back prices to 2012.

it wasn't even that long ago, I don't know why people are shocked that it's correcting.

Dimon sells his $1b 2 days ago, yesterday calls bitcoin a fraud, 1 week from now he buys back in at $1200

Bitcoin traded below $760 on January 12, 2017. There is a hell of a lot more room to fall.

This

If your not buying right now, ur gonna have a bad time

>I hope it goes to ZERO hahaha

when it does I will buy millions of them and then become rich when it goes back up to $1!

they bought into the "bitcoin is replacing USD" meme

Look at the bright side of things. Video cards are going to get cheap again.