Hello, Veeky Forums, how are you doing? 4CHN cult is here

Google NSFW before post!
>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gambling, gaming and lots of other fancy shit.

>Our goals/tasks in the nearest future:
Devs are hoping to wrap up remuneration to novaexchange this week
Community is trying to put together a minecraft server with chancoin integration - other games with crypto integration have been suggested such as GTA:VC online
Make a signup list for contributors with their skills/what they're willing to do/ timezones, etc
Add static blog to website (probably not today).
Look at chancoin extension and see if it needs refactoring/see if we can get it on chrome extension app store thingy.
Do you code? JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!
Million of other things are coming. We just need more time and manpower. Join and contribute to our small, but very nice community! Everyone (adecvate/sane people) are welcome. Join our discord channel and say hi!

>Websites
chancoin.org/
chancoin.info/

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Where to buy
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

>Browser plugins

github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums

>Tipping extension has been packaged as a real chrome extension

github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>How do I earn free coins?
All you have to do is reply to this thread with $4CHN:address in your name field. Other posters can also tip you through the use of the browser extensions. Yes, nigger, it's really that simple. You too can be rich!

HOLD TIGHT AND WE'LL MAKE IT TO LAMBOLAND LADS.

P.S. I personally will send a couple 4chn coins to any 4chn wallet address posted here.

P.P.S. Tip me please! My Chancoin wallet: Caawsx9Q8hCv2pxdwFi3DQXNdmMcX27fpG

Other urls found in this thread:

coinminers.net/getting_started
github.com/ckolivas/cgminer.
reddit.com/r/ChancoinProject/wiki/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last thread was archived, but I still got your wallets. Sending 4CHN coins shortly;)

Where can I find the miner?

coinminers.net/getting_started

Come join us, we have memes

Uhh, slowly getting through, is that CPU or GPU mined coin?

Ok I am definitely retarded. Can someone walk me through step by step what I need to do to mine? Cheers. Will tip him my first coins

always rolling

it's unprofitable to mine unless the price goes up in the future, but if thats the case you'd make even more money just simply buying the coin instead of mining

I know, but I dont want to transfer BTC. I have rx 480 doing nothing, so why not.

Thanks m8.

because you're literally losing money?

Recommend GPU. Its scrypt algo so your rx 480 will get around 600 KH/s. I was mining with gtx 970 at 450 KH/s but got nothing over 14 hours mining. Don't let that discourage you though. Since you have AMD you'll want to dl cgminer: github.com/ckolivas/cgminer. Setup a .bat file for chancoin using the example found on the bottom of this page: coinminers.net/getting_started

Once you've got all those setup, run the .bat file and you should be good to go.

but even with your suggestion of a rx 480 he will lose money... lol

Its stuck on this, went by the instructions

im so confused please explain why you would want to lose money?

Sent.
!rain 6 000 000

re gossamer's project in a private repo "i'm gonna put it on freaking github if i get enough time away from drama to clean it up a little bit"

Where's my lambo?

Should the name field be your wallet address?
Or some other address from the discord?

Thanks in advance for the free coins btw!
CSmRQYHSzD2Q8JNJRkNY6sx4EpZ54gFw6s

Chancoin

made 200 sat trading chancoin today
now I just have to wait till btc is worth 1,000,000,000 and I'll be in lambo land

Wallet address is fine, looks good.

Is this working still?

How can we get this on larger trading platforms?

Tip me prease
CM7pUZuD6ycVuaoAgKVJFXK5LMnVqeV9KY

Sent.
Nice picture.
Sent 7.7777777

Bump

$1 soon

Linux packages when?

GET

I'm using wine it works fine for now!

can someone put a link to the reddit on the website?
reddit.com/r/ChancoinProject

that's the ugliest shittiest subreddit I've ever seen but at least it matches your website

CWNWHZnzmEPNA3yGJUXDAy3JFNGZLw259i needs chans

I would sell all my coins for a single btc right now

!roll?

t!roll!

Such coin

come to discord. we will tip new members bigly

please be carefull Veeky Forums is dangerous. Listen Andy/Nano and other Fudders. They might be right. 4CHN has a killing effect on people. Dont buy it or touch it can cause death within 7 days. If somebody rained chancoins on their discord channel ask a doctor for help. Even tiny pieces of 4chn might kill you slowly.

Attention. Attention

Cult member is here.Ask your questions. I kinda need to write a FAQ...

FAQ here reddit.com/r/ChancoinProject/wiki/index

what's the point of life, if you don't have a wife?

moons plx

To the moon bois!

eat more 4chn cucumbers. While the crypto world is burning its time for investments

!are we still rolling, guys?;)

bump, chancoin good

WE

>coin based on jobless neets and beggars with no money who all will sit on a gorillion coins worth absolutely nothing waiting for it to hit $1 which will never happen because see above

huh rly maeks me thing

You do not know shit. I think someone should start filming these threads, and highlight the most funny answers, with a stupid, funny voice ex - like yours.

Bump

How many coins I get for dubs?

i need to whale

re-rolling

shocking news this coin was created only for jobless hopeless people. Dont buy this shit, it may get you a job or a lambo.

I wouldn't want either of those!